Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Shiki
    Shiki
    common people may not relate, but when your circle consists of supermodel-looking men and women, ugly is relative?
    May 5, 2022
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    The point is that most actresses are models. So having them play ugly characters feels fake.

I also find such stories to be insulting my intelligence.

The same way with female lawyers always getting disbarred to become male lead's assistant lol
    May 5, 2022
  3. Wujigege
  4. Wujigege
  5. Shiki
    Shiki
    clarifying something. unethical things mentioned in the two links, is it the synopsis, wikipedia writer's bias, or something else?
    May 5, 2022
  6. Shiki
    Shiki
    A materialistic female prosecutor who does not hesitate to use personal attacks, fabricate evidence, and incite perjury
    May 5, 2022
  7. Shiki
    Shiki
    but her unethical misdeeds catch up to her which causing her license to be suspended.
    May 5, 2022
  8. Shiki
    Shiki
    mm... just desserts, from my POV?
    May 5, 2022
  9. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Its the actual plot, it's not bias on the Wikipedia staff but Korean culture as whole.

Women cannot be above men, they must be put in their place is the feeling I get from such dramas
    May 5, 2022
    Shiki likes this.
  10. Shiki
    Shiki
    cannot comment on that, but from the novel I've read, ultimately the female protagonist in KR novels become too dependent on the ML. So, that's the feeling I got too from KR.
    May 5, 2022
  11. Shiki
    Shiki
    on the "ugly" actresses and actors part, isn't it common? Harry Potter's cast, like severus and hermione who is not really described as good looking got sympathies from the viewer too.
    May 5, 2022
    Wujigege likes this.