Bad Storm and Jeanette like this.
  2. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    How are you? Been well, i hope.
    May 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  3. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Yup! Just got my fur cut. *points to status* I may be going to Hamster’s First Protest today. I dunno if it’s actually happening, but I plan on showing up and seeing if it does. o(^▽^)o How are you?
    May 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  4. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    thinking of getting a cut too either this week or next. Wonder if i should go shorter than my usual bob.

The roe vs wade thing? It sounds horrible :'(
    May 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  5. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Yeah. Yeah. Definitely feels like we’re living in the worst timeline. It’s just going to get worse from here, as now every case settled under the right to privacy is now in danger.
    May 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I don't know much about it but how is it about right to privacy and not just about abortion?

Stay strong!
    May 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  7. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    They’re attacking Roe *because* of the reasoning, which is that the 14th amendment allows the right to privacy. There are a lot of cases that have been decided on the same reasoning: same-sex marriage being legal, same-sex *sex* being legal, birth control of any kind being legal. There’s even talk that this affects the interracial marriage being legal case too.
    May 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  8. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Basically, we can expect more and more rights to be attacked in the future simply because Roe was overturned for its reasoning.
    May 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    so more like the first step into overturning other rights. I always wonder why they care too much about those? Is being conservative just too much like this?
    May 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  10. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    The U.S. has always been divided, basically from even before it was formed. Back then it was just called the Whigs and the Tories. It’s just been getting worse and worse, though. I can’t tell you why the conservatives think the way they do, because I don’t understand it. A lot of it probably has to do with religious zealism, anti-intellectualism, and an us vs. them mentality.
    May 8, 2022
  11. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    There have always been people who want things to be the way they want it, and don’t care how it affects others/want to control others. It’s why masks and vaccines are “my body, my choice,” but other rights are “your body, my choice.”
    May 8, 2022
  12. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Lol. No one’s here. (That’s a lie. There’s five people here. But don’t look like they’re protesting.)
    May 8, 2022