Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. Blitz
    Blitz
    Ooh what did I miss?
    May 9, 2022
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I reported a necroed thread, but now I can't find it in my searches... And Westeller made a funny comment when solving the report, so now I wanna check the thread, since I only glanced at the date of the last posts without reading any of them before reporting... T.T
    May 9, 2022
  3. Westeller
    Westeller
    May 9, 2022
  4. Rayleigh
    Rayleigh
    Oh I saw that too lol
    May 9, 2022
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oh!

I somehow thought the thread was from January 2022 and not January 2016... No wonder I didn't find it... Whoops?
    May 9, 2022
    Westeller likes this.
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Thanks for sending the link, ehe~
    May 9, 2022
    Westeller likes this.
  7. predictingthings
    predictingthings
    Not that I lie, it's true that I eat to live because live to eat can lead me to wrong way.

Being fat is the example.
    May 9, 2022
  8. Westeller
    Westeller
    @predictingthings the lie Alice is talking about is @remy911's old post in the thread. Not yours. Tho you're probably lying, too.
    May 9, 2022
    AliceShiki likes this.
  9. predictingthings
    predictingthings
    So I tried to cook is meaning I eat dirt food. How sad. I choose to record it in my NUF account because record it in twitter can't be edited.
    May 9, 2022
  10. predictingthings
    predictingthings
    I want to improve my english grammar here.
    May 9, 2022
  11. Blitz
    Blitz
    I remember a manager at a forest plot saying that dipping a finger into fresh soil and taking a lick is a good way to tell the quality. It might be, but I'm not going to do it <.<
    May 9, 2022
  12. Blitz
    Blitz
    I feel like something vanished but anyways

With cooking, everyone usually starts pretty meh. As long as you put some practice, you'll get better. Maybe try and first find a few dishes that aren't too hard and give them a go. Following recipies and learning what your mistakes are usually ensures your dish is gonna be decent XD
    May 9, 2022
    AliceShiki and Westeller like this.
  13. Blitz
    Blitz
    if you put a couple months of effort into seriously learning you'll already be better than about 80% of the populatio
    May 9, 2022
  14. Blitz
    Blitz
    As for English and grammar, just interact and talk with others, read novels and just enjoy yourself. you'll find that your skills have got better without noticing
    May 9, 2022