Esha07
    Still we flock over to watch it right—
    May 10, 2022
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    May 10, 2022
  3. Esha07
    Esha07
    I don't too but these are the ones to gain more recognition like F4 *whispers I don't really watch popular dramas
    Anyway “Business Proposal” is really an exception *smiles
    Even though I haven't watched the drama I have read the manhwa before the drama got released , lol watching the same person doing different things is really weird and funny at the same time.

Oh these two seems nice ( I haven't watched them tho )
    May 10, 2022
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    There is nothing wrong with watching popular dramas.
    Dont let the elitists bully you into watching so called unpopular dramas.
    Females watch dramas for unrealistically attractive male leads
    I decided to do the same for unrealistically attractive female leads or I support the villainess in dramas like My Secret Romance
    The actress is drop dead gorgeous omo omo <3
    May 10, 2022
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    May 10, 2022
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    You know A Business Proposal and My Secret Romance both look eerily similar. Both female leads are food researchers. I watched all 13 episodes of My Secret Romance in under 2 hours though lol
    May 10, 2022
    Esha07 likes this.
  7. Esha07
    Esha07
    Haha you are quite funny, no worries I watch them only if they satisfy my requirements, I won't completely judge a drama over popularity.
    Well that's true, dramas and any imagination related things make our level go high up in the clouds UP! *Glances I see you simp over them huhu , I have a waifu too in Kpop , it's a she ( I am gay for her ~ )
    May 10, 2022
    Wujigege likes this.
  8. Esha07
    Esha07
    Right , by making them go poor with iphones and branded materials in hand :/ ML being cold and too tough heh
    May 10, 2022
    Wujigege likes this.
  9. Esha07
    Esha07
    I see that must be what called a " binged watched drama " it happened to me with " The untamed " " Faraway Wanderers " and " SCI Mystery case " *helpless I am weak for yaoi :')
    May 10, 2022
    Wujigege likes this.
  10. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I wish Lesbian dramas existed but they don't.
    Average looking cast HBO dramas don't count
    Then again I switched to Asian dramas because I wanted beauty.
    At least I have midnight Japanese doramas like Moteki. It was written by a female masquerading as a dude. She also wrote Yuri on Ice so I bet you will like it.
    Cheers!
    May 10, 2022
    Esha07 likes this.