Comments on Profile Post by Blitz

1. amilhs
    amilhs
    Is something wrong?mom?
    May 12, 2022
    Lissi and Anra7777 like this.
  2. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Yup! I’ve just been away, reading comics, Chrysanthemum Garden, and reading and rereading KH fanfics, trying to get my writing spark back. (It didn’t really work.) I just haven’t been on here the past several days. (^▽^);;;
    May 13, 2022
    amilhs and Lissi like this.
  3. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    I mean, I did write something very short a month ago. And I wrote something even shorter yesterday, but didn’t post it. I was kinda more relieved when I realized the logic didn’t work and I didn’t have to write the rest. I still want to finish my WIP from a couple years ago someday…
    May 13, 2022
    amilhs and Lissi like this.
  4. Lissi
    Lissi
    *pat pat* I see! Reading CG novels and comics and fanfics sounds super nice! Maybe inspiration to write will come back when you least expect it later!!
    May 13, 2022
    amilhs and Anra7777 like this.
  5. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Yeah, it was kinda fun rereading my old fics, trying to get into that headspace again. I also caught up on the newer XigDem and Momxu fics by other authors I missed and reread some of my favorites.
    May 13, 2022
    Lissi and amilhs like this.
  6. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    I’m sure @Melodious Nocturne would be very pleased if he found out I couldn’t write the fic I wanted to. There was going to be a lot of angst and DemDem torture. (The piece I wrote a month ago was a fluff piece, which, if he’s seen it, is probably why I haven’t been bombarded with wailing.)
    May 13, 2022
    Lissi and amilhs like this.
  7. Melodious Nocturne
    Melodious Nocturne
    ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ ) You know I don’t read your stories…
    May 14, 2022
    amilhs likes this.