Comments on Profile Post by IamJustthisweirdreader

1. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    LOL, *looks at my ukelele collecting dust on the corner of my room* it really needs motivation and all, you need to have a firm resolve once u want to learn guitarR
    May 29, 2022
  2. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    I can't have all the talent in the world, I'm fine being known as the art kid. I just don't have enough patient for it!
    May 29, 2022
  3. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    ಥ_ಥ i see i am not only one who is letting their instrument collect dust in the corner..the problem is i don't have a firm resolve ಠ,_」ಠ yesterday i thought okay i am gonna learn it now today i find it too hard(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    May 29, 2022
  4. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Same here (╥﹏╥) i had those random motivation and learn the ukulele for about 1-3 days then give up on it completely and months goes by and random motivation hit again, this is why my learning of it are so stagnant orz.
    May 29, 2022
  5. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Electric guitar are cool tho, i want to have a telecaster
    May 29, 2022
  6. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Ikr...after the motivation end all that is left is to contemplate the whole meaning of your existence at night and ask yourself 'why the hell do i give up so easily' and then sleep┻━┻︵└(´_`└)
    May 29, 2022
  7. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Nah electric guitar scares me...i always think if i accidentally touch the wrong hole i might get electrocuted..
    May 29, 2022
  8. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Maybe if we have another person to learn with it wouldn't be so boring and tiring, it's usually bc we're self learn orz.
    May 29, 2022
  9. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    ... that's an interesting misconception to have XD if that were true many electric guitarist would be dead by now and whoever who created it would be sued by many, *pats* it's simply just inserting the amplifier to your electric guitar lol
    May 29, 2022
  10. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Yh you're right ... becuz then you would have thoughts like ' i wanna surprise them' 'i wanna surpass them' 'i wanna catch up to them' and plus it's also interesting
    May 29, 2022
  11. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    But it still scares the shit outta me ... Better be careful than to regret┐(´д`)┌
    May 29, 2022
  12. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    It's not really hard, its just that your fingers will suffer XD
    May 29, 2022
  13. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    I don't understand what's so scary about it, it's actually like a normal guitar but it creates more diverse sound and louder due to additional options it have, it's cool! *Pats* true true true, it just add more interesting things when u have someone other than yourself
    May 29, 2022
  14. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Ik my fingers literally burn after one practice session of guitar ..it's so damn painful ಠ益ಠ
    May 29, 2022
  15. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    U have to build up thw callouses~ it's normal
    May 29, 2022
  16. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Yeah my fingers no longer hurt after having callouses, could even go on for 5 hours straight
    May 29, 2022
  17. View most recent comments