Silver Snake likes this.
  4. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    *gasp* You, really? How so?
    Jun 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    In the "I wanna flunk my life" kinda of way.

Anyway, I see you've been writing again. Enjoying it?
    Jun 8, 2022
    Silver Snake likes this.
  6. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    It definitely feels really fulfilling, and writing multiple stories offsets the feeling of wasted time when one of your stories doesn't work out, so, you like poetry?

Impulsive brat sounds like you did something extreme. Wdym by flunk your life?
    Jun 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    poetry is easy. it takes less time too. short stories are fun, i don't have a pc tho and typing on phone is too much.
    I thought ares would be standalone
    Jun 8, 2022
    Silver Snake likes this.
  8. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    *gasp* You read it? What do you think about people who date multiple people? On one hand, dating one person feels more special, but dating multiple people makes it so when it doesn't work out with someone, you've got another option.

I feel so bad for not reading your poetry.
    Jun 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Idk about poetry being easy, I mean, you still have to evoke and channel an emotion. I just really really don't like poetry, like the concept of it.
    Jun 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  10. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    for anything about relationship, it depends on both parties understanding. While being polyamory is okay, you have to find someone that is okay with it. You don't enter a monogamous relationship and then just suddenly ask to see other people. It changes the terms of the relationship and maybe that wasn't what your partner wanted.
    Jun 8, 2022
    Silver Snake likes this.
  11. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Same as when you wanted casual and suddenly acts so serious without telling the other. Some people just want to have fun without commitment.

I don't mind if no one reads my poems. i write it for myself anyway.
    Jun 8, 2022
    Silver Snake likes this.
  12. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    what do you not like about poetry?
    Jun 8, 2022
    Silver Snake likes this.
  13. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    When I say dating, I don't mean having multiple partners, but you know how the dating phase is like the get to know you phase, it's like getting to know multiple people. As long as I'm not screwing any of them, then I think it's okay. You know what they say, not until the third date
    Jun 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  14. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    I think poetry is too simple, like deceptively simple, to the point where people can't tell what's good poetry and what isn't. But that's sort of the same thing with writing, I guess.
    Jun 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  15. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Strike what I just said from the record, it doesn't really have any relevance. I don't know why I don't like poetry
    Jun 8, 2022
    Bad Storm likes this.
  16. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Dating hmm, honestly it still sounds better dating one person at a time. Just feels strange to emotionally invest on more than one person.

Poetry is indeed deceptive. But I like how simple it could be and how open to interpretations it is. I don't have or want to explain my works. Nor do I intend to always dig deep into what other people's writing means.
    Jun 8, 2022
    Silver Snake likes this.
  17. Accismus
    Accismus
    I don't know when I became your best friend but ahoi
    Jul 26, 2022
    Silver Snake likes this.