1. applebeans
    applebeans
    Knetz logic
    @ people they should help: "y'all hear sum'"
    @ rich/famous people who was bad as teens: "lynch them"
    Jun 8, 2022
  2. applebeans
    applebeans
    why bully people when you can… keep the atmosphere positive, direct the criticism to positive endeavour and fix the actual problem?

only when it's too late or they find out they were wrong, they say sorry and regret — _ —

it's too late. damage's done.
    Jun 8, 2022
  3. Esha07
    Esha07
    Garam? Eh?
    Jun 8, 2022
  4. applebeans
    applebeans
    specifically Soojin.
    I'm not familiar with Garam and Jimin. Usually I'd stay neutral until both sides had spoken and the guilty side is clear…

I don't see Jimin coming back, she seemed tired with all the negativity and AOA is heading to termination

but Soojin clearly have good relationship with her members, they love her, so many people defended her, but her company and knet crucified her
    Jun 8, 2022
  5. applebeans
    applebeans
    if they were bullies, make them go to schools and talk to bullies or enter bullying prevention programs
    make it a positive change, destroying their career is just for revenge and self gratification
    Jun 8, 2022
    Esha07 likes this.
  6. Esha07
    Esha07
    Well Jimin is indeed not coming back after all the drama we saw with Mina and all

For Soojin yes cube really did her dirty.
    Jun 8, 2022
  7. Esha07
    Esha07
    Right...it's better if they are sent in the programs and such , I really can't state clearly anything about their career tho.
    Like Jimin....she had been bullying her members since debut and for Soojin, I think she quite repented on what she did.... Well possibly maybe we will see her later as solo in future
    Jun 8, 2022
  8. Esha07
    Esha07
    I am waiting for the Garam case tho...
    Jun 8, 2022
  9. applebeans
    applebeans
    I haven't read on Garam's case, and am not personally invested in it, idk if Jimin was a bully at all, she may just have personality clash with her members and have to be leader when no one taught her how to be (leader)

as for Soojin, the accusations on her were weak and fabricated, proven to be fake over time or sensationalised.
    Jun 8, 2022
  10. Esha07
    Esha07
    Soojin's case could have been handled more carefully with no taking opinions of k-netzs then maybe she could have been in the group.

Mina quite had evidences on jimin tho and as for garam....let's see.
    Jun 8, 2022
  11. applebeans
    applebeans
    Jun 9, 2022