Comments on Profile Post by Lonelycity

1. Lonelycity
    Jul 11, 2022
    911 and Deleted member 445404 like this.
  2. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Old convos relationships, friendships and what not.
    Just this morning i was dreaming about a trip to visit old friends at their parents house.
    Jul 11, 2022
    Deleted member 445404 likes this.
  3. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    I went with my mom as mom was a great friend with their moms. We had a chat about relationships(who is with who), crushes and stuff. There were four of us. Two sisters, me and another guy. We were very close childhood friends. It was a fun evening of catching up.
    After talking half the night away we decided to go sleep and all.
    Jul 11, 2022
  4. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    While i secretly called the younger sis out to the garden. When out I found my mom waiting and i waited with her as the younger sis came out. Fun fact: the younger sis is actually a bit older than me...
    Jul 11, 2022
  5. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Anyways mom met her again exclaiming on how she grew up so much and how she became a beautiful woman from the cute girl she was. And how we should have met her more often and that she wants her to come with us and stuff... She even ordered me to spend my first salary on her. Splurge it on this dense stupid friend of mine. And i half heartedly agreed. I think I heard my mom say sorry when i suddenly woke up.
    Jul 11, 2022
  6. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    And i remembered that my childhood friend is already long dead. The person I saw in my dream was an amalgam of my memories and what she could have grown into....
    Jul 11, 2022
  7. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Lastly the weirdest thing of all is the fourth friend aka the boy, i know that i am supposed to know him but like snow in the sun the moment i woke up i forgot who he is... No recollection at all.. it's just that as a kid I didn't have many close friends and so this unknown boy is someone special to me for sure but I don't remember. At all. All in all a very weird dream to have for sure. XD
    Jul 11, 2022
  8. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Look for them in your dreams again tonight.
    Jul 11, 2022
  9. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    I don't think I'll dream of them again for at least a few months...
    Jul 11, 2022
  10. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    So here’s what you do. Get a note pad or make a note on your phone. And when the dream happens, and you wake up after, write down every detail.

I used to get these feelings of deja vu like I had seen a real life scenario in a dream somewhere before. So I started recording those events and circumstances in a journal.
    Jul 11, 2022
  11. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Didn't I just do this? XD
    Jul 11, 2022
  12. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    I wrote down most of the imp stuff... That's 80% of the dream... The only thing I forgot was the guy. but the weird thing is that the moment i woke up i knew that my childhood friend was long dead and the next thing was that i don't know this guy.
    Jul 11, 2022
  13. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    And that every memory of him was slipping from my mind like trying to catch a cloud... It was all gone
    Jul 11, 2022
  14. Esha07
    Esha07
    Indeed interesting. Jott it down. Give updates!
    Jul 11, 2022
  15. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Errr you want me to write about my dreams here? Lol this was done on a whim.... I mostly write on disc~~
    Jul 11, 2022