You sneaky man for you have hidden them
    Aug 5, 2022
  6. Has
    Has
    Okay what about 800?
    Aug 5, 2022
  7. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    I never hide my money count. >_> Sure, I'll be lenient in this case but you gotta give me some huggles.
    Aug 5, 2022
    Has likes this.
  8. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    The question is, why aren't you on the list?
    Aug 5, 2022
    Has likes this.
  9. Has
    Has
    Oh. Lmao i was used to browsing NUF on my tablet and now i don't know how to check the amount of nuffies ppl have bcs I'm on the phone. Anyways, for your vote my dear, all give ya all huggles in the world *huggles tightly*
    Aug 5, 2022
  10. Has
    Has
    I'm more of a supporter type of mage you know? Also my dearest wife tried to submit my name but it was too late
    Aug 5, 2022
  11. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    I still want 800 nuffies.
    Aug 5, 2022
  12. Has
    Has
    I-i gave you huggles?? I-i!? My innocence and my love? I put it into the huggles and-and you want more? You want nuffies instead of my friendship love and adoration?
    Aug 5, 2022
  13. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    I want both~ And first of all, you didn't give me your innocence or love for those two things are completely different in a relationship~ More like you gave me what you thought it was but only gave longing~
    Aug 5, 2022
    Has likes this.
  14. Has
    Has
    Arbel don't give life lessons man, it shows your age man, act more like a youngster like me man, we youngsters value intentions and longing as you say, more than nuffietarian value man take the huggles and gimme your vote man
    Aug 5, 2022
    daisukenowaifu likes this.
  15. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    I wanted a huggle and the nuffies, you only gave me half. >_> Don't make me increase the price of the deal, because by then, I might be wanting more than just a huggle.
    Aug 5, 2022
  16. Has
    Has
    *puts mask* AYO MAN THIS IS A ROBBERY PASS ME THEM VOTES BRUH (⌐■-■)
    Aug 5, 2022
  17. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    This ain't a robbery, I want what I asked for. You are just trying to get out of the deal.
    Aug 5, 2022
  18. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    surely the kinda mess my wife should be making, cause human life is too long XD
    Aug 5, 2022
    Has likes this.