Mar 28, 2024 at 6:06 AM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

"Otherworld TRPG Game Master" is pretty good. Feb 19, 2024

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:06 AM
    1. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Meiling is the pretty girl next door. Xiulan is the supermodel. I want to see what Gou Ren looks like.
      1. Jeanette likes this.
      2. Jeanette
        Jeanette
        ^^) missinglinguist is both!
        Oct 29, 2022
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    2. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Buggy games = good anime? Cyberpunk Edgerunners and Arcane are good show. I can't wait for the next buggy game to get an anime.
      1. Jeanette likes this.
      2. Jeanette
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Adam Smasher is going down for what he did to Rebecca!
        Oct 29, 2022
        Jeanette likes this.
      4. Jeanette
        Jeanette
        Mhm! And fast too!
        Oct 29, 2022
    3. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "An Observation Log of My Wife - A Self-Proclaimed Villainess" is a nice find. A sequel to An Observation Log of My Fiancée.
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World" is a harem manga that belongs in the 2000s.
    5. AMissingLinguist
    6. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Tried reading Worm by Wildbow again. Made it to 7.10 before skipping to the end. I found it boring most of the time. 3/5.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I feel I am missing something. I have read many online posts stating that Worm is an amazing web serial, but I just do not get the idea that Worm is amazing. Worm has story, characters, setting, and conflict, but I do not see the spark of awesomeness, of genuine enjoyment.
        Sep 20, 2022
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I rate Worm 3 out of 5 not because it is bad, but because I cannot see what makes it great. 4 out of 5 stories are very entertaining and make me want to reread it. 5 out of 5 stories are masterpieces that will last past my lifetime. Worm does not appeal to me, and I do not envision Worm being a story to last generations.
        Sep 20, 2022
      4. Bright_Lucky_Star
        Bright_Lucky_Star
        Hey, I read Worm too but I stop where the character makes her superhero costume. I read Pact by Wildbow instead, I prefer magical setting I guess.
        Sep 20, 2022
    7. Bad Storm
      Bad Storm
      Random visit ~
      1. AMissingLinguist likes this.
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        Hope you're well!
        Sep 11, 2022
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Thanks for visiting. I am well as could be. :)
        Sep 20, 2022
    8. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "A time looping lunatic oracle was nothing to scoff at." -Han De.
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "When Immortal Ascension Fails Time Travel to Try Again" is just like a Chinese novel! They even did POV chapters of the same chapter!
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Depending on how much I enjoy it, it can be a big, BIG 3 out of 5. With a big rubber ducky.
        Aug 9, 2022
    10. Blitz
      Blitz
      Hey (adjective)linguist, how've you been ~
      1. AMissingLinguist likes this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I've been enjoying life. Thanks for asking. How about you?
        Jul 31, 2022
        CadmarLegend likes this.
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Gravity is the final boss.
      1. CadmarLegend
        CadmarLegend
        Physics is the boss that comes after the final boss.
        Aug 16, 2022
    12. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "'Gotcha, suckers! I’m back! Chaos! Classic me! You’ll never get answers, only confusion!'" -Erin Solstice.
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      It's wonderful to be reading the "Wandering Inn" again!
    14. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Ser Sest with "Total Immunity: Shame" has got to be having a great time!
    15. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Shujinkou Janai!" reminds me of "Kono Sekai ga Game," but slightly less interesting.
    16. AMissingLinguist
    17. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Oshino Shinobu really gave the "declaration of war" glare as first girl! XD
    18. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Finally caught up to current chapter (268) of Kaguya after waiting for chapters to build up. I enjoyed so many things.
    19. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "There's No Friendship Between the Grand Duke and the Marquis" manhwa is interesting.
    20. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Code Geass: Z of the Recapture, also known as season 3? If it does come out, what will it be about?
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.