NohrNeir
Reading List:
Link

NohrNeir

rereading frenzy

favorite novel 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어 있다 Apr 19, 2021

1. Angelycan
      Angelycan
      Hello NohrNeir, just want to ask you. So the only way for me to read the translation you provided is by giving you proof of the chapter&volume i purchased? And there is no other way for me to read your tl for free?
      Sorry if i'm being rude, cuz i never done this before hehe
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I am not sharing my translations for free. I initially translated because I love the novel anyway so I am a huge fan of the work and author.
        Sep 20, 2022
        chocolit likes this.
    2. magster3443
      magster3443
      Hi NohrNeir, I purchased all the volumes of Broken Ring on Ridi today, and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to message you on Wix (I can't seem to leave the "How to Read Previous Chapters" page). I know you get this a lot, but if you could send me a message first or something I would really appreciate it! I'm excited to read the novel and I really respect all the work and effort you've done. Thanks!
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        There's a chatbox on the bottom right corner of the WIX site. You can message me through there.
        Sep 16, 2022
        magster3443 likes this.
    3. raenydaze
      raenydaze
      hi!! i hope this finds you well. i purchased the broken ring today and wanted to show you proof but am not sure how to privately message you. if you wouldn't mind maybe messaging me first so i could reply i would appreciate that very much!! i just made an account so i have no idea how this works so i apologize if i'm asking too much from you. thank you!!
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        It's easier to just contact me through WIX.
        Sep 14, 2022
    4. MAthenae
      MAthenae
      hi, I know you must be busy and everyone are trying to get a hold of you but just like everybody else I had purchased the broken ring today and I've been trying to figure out how to contact you privately. If you could please kindly message me back so I could show you some of the prof, that would be awesome.. thank you so much
    5. aytchh11
      aytchh11
      Hello, i was wondering if theres anyways i can purchase the novel other than ridibooks? I dont know korean:(((
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Sep 8, 2022
    6. sabernatha
      sabernatha
      Hi! Sorry to bother you, I have purchased a volume of "This marriage is doomed to ruin" and I can't seem to find out how to DM you on here and wix wasn't letting me message you. Do you think you would be able to message me first and I could respond that way? I hope I'm not asking too much! Thank you so much! Have a great day :)
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    7. Hinaaaaa
      Hinaaaaa
      Hello NohrNeir, I just want to ask if you have the complete MTL of "I became the hero's mom"? and if i can access to it? what should I do? I just checked the kakao but it doesn't translate to english. Thank you.
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I don't share MTLs or raws. Sorry.
        Sep 4, 2022
        Hinaaaaa likes this.
      2. Hinaaaaa
        Hinaaaaa
        Then can I ask again if I buy the raw what should I do to MTL it? do u have ways? thank you
        Sep 6, 2022
      3. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I think some people read it with some phone app over the image or they OCR it meaning, they grab the text before they run it through some MTL.
        Sep 6, 2022
    8. rawrxy
      rawrxy
      Hi NohrNeir I Just read the latest chapter of the “The Broken Ring” on tappytoon and i cant wait for 10 days for the next chapter so i bought the novel on RIDI i wanted to send the screenshots to you but i dont know how to send you a private message here
      1. Claudianne2001
        Claudianne2001
        How did u buy the novel on RIDI I've searched up the name so many times there and nothing
        Oct 31, 2022
    9. momokiwi
      momokiwi
      NohrNeir . can you give your discord account to know more about The broken ring: This marriage will fail anyway
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I do not give out my discord account. I already wrote to message me here or on WIX. If people already know my discord account from before then sure they can message me privately but it's not given out publicly.
        Aug 21, 2022
    10. A.O
      A.O
      Heyo sorry to bother you all of a sudden, especially with a question you've probably heard before. I just reallllyyy wanna know how much you paid for each FULL volume for "this marriage is bound to sink anyway". I really wanna read your translations and support the author. But I can't do that till I know how much I'd be spending. Do i gotta save up? Hopefully, it isn't too expensive.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Side story is about them too. It's their life after the main story ended. Epilogue is about their 1st life to explain the whole main story. The only reason it isn't in volumes out yet is because Ridibooks novels are always in serial first before they turn them in volumes after they end.
        Aug 21, 2022
      3. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        The side story came out recently in serial much after the main story + epilogue ended and just finished last week so it'll take time for it to be turned into volumes.
        Aug 21, 2022
      4. A.O
        A.O
        Thank you so much for this clarification! I was gonna just buy the main story and the epilogue. I’ll just focus on getting the main story now, which hopefully shouldn’t cost more than 50$.
        Aug 21, 2022
    11. Dols06
      Dols06
      Hi, can i still get the previous chapters of broken ring if i read all on tappytoon?
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Only as much chapters on Tappytoon you unlock/bought. I put in a 1 manhwa chapter = 2 serial chapter rule.
        Jul 24, 2022
    12. lugiagypsy
      lugiagypsy
      Hello!! How many episodes does one have to purchase if they cant be able to get the entire volume??
      1. Ainy-chu likes this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        You're just getting as many "episodes" as a volume chapter for whichever volume chapter you're trying to read. Example would be, if you're trying to read Prologue, you get episode 1-2, for Chapter 1, you get episode 3-15, etc...
        Aug 22, 2022
    13. Cookiemonster_007isback
      Cookiemonster_007isback
      Yo! I just took a quick peep at the thread and found (your comment about) author is writing about Luciano as the male lead, by ML means the story would be from his pov or his love life would also be mentioned or something? Also is it a just a seperate book or a side story?
      1. aagreenmochi and NohrNeir like this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        It's a totally separate story set in the timeline when Ines was the Crown Princess. Author-nim said the beginning is a bit when she was alive and then it'll go into her suicide so I'm sure it's a healing novel for Luciano where Delfina might be able to help Luciano move on after his sister's suicide. I think it's like Broken Ring where they'll split the POV between Luciano and Delfina.
        Jul 12, 2022
      3. Cookiemonster_007isback
        Cookiemonster_007isback
        Well, it's amazing. Although I think I'll skip it. I don't have the heart to read a (fictional) world where Ines is no more, it would be okay if it had been a side story cause it would be short. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ but a seperate story! Also not a fan of Luciano, I'm not much interested in his life or story. Thank you for dropping this news though (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
        Jul 12, 2022
        NohrNeir likes this.
      4. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I don't think I'll love that novel as much either since Ines and Carcel are the ones I really love. I like Luciano though. I'm just going to read it because I like reading anything that will connect to Broken Ring in some way. I read The Abduction of Mademoiselle just solely because they were set in the same world.
        Jul 12, 2022
    14. meryaaa
      meryaaa
      hello where can i send my screenshots i wasnt able to send them in WIX or here...
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Either is fine. Though most people seem to prefer WIX.
        Jul 12, 2022
        hots for lucas likes this.
    15. Nani.Raciaxoxo
      Nani.Raciaxoxo
      Hello! May I ask if perhaps you have a crypto wallet (e.g. binance, Trust Wallet, metamask, etc.). If you do, Can I ask for a favor to create me a Ridibook Account, with [This Marriage is bound to fail] already purchased? I will send you money through Crypto, if possible.
      1. Nani.Raciaxoxo
        Nani.Raciaxoxo
        I really want to read the novel and support the author, however, I do not have the capability to do so. I do not have a CreditCard/MasterCard with me. So I'm thinking of asking someone to make me an account [w the novel already bought] :<<<
        Jul 5, 2022
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        That would be difficult for me since I don't have another way to verify.
        Jul 5, 2022
    16. Lifeofsmosh
      Lifeofsmosh
      Hello I recently just purchased the volume one of this marriage is bound to ruin and I want to send you the screenshot...but I'm having a hard time trying to find where I can send them
      1. Tigraaa likes this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        You may DM me here or send them through the WIX 'Let's Chat!'
        Jul 5, 2022
    17. hhh_017
      hhh_017
      Hi, I just wonder if you accept proof of my purchases for the manhwa. If it has to be the novel on ridi, it's fine thanks.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Or you can only read ahead and not before since I'm thinking of going by 1 manhwa chapter = 2 serial chapter.
        Jul 4, 2022
      3. hhh_017
        hhh_017
        I'm tempting to create an account on ridi lol but I'm just little paranoid about the ID card requirement (I know you can wipe out certain parts)...anyways, thanks for thinking about the options :]
        Jul 4, 2022
      4. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        There was news that there will be a revised version so it's r15 and that doesn't need verification on Ridibook. Just not sure when that's the release. I figure it'll be within this year.
        Jul 4, 2022
    18. vividingg
      vividingg
      Hello! I recently purchased the novel and would like to send you a screenshot of it. But I'm having a hard time finding where to send it to you as I'm not sure where's the dm for NU or where to send you a message through Wix too.. Hopefully, you can provide some instructions! Thank you so much :)
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I DMed you so you can respond there, but you can also submit them through the 'Let's Chat!' on the bottom right of the WIX site.
        Jul 3, 2022
        vividingg likes this.
    19. Jiida
      Jiida
      Hello! I really wanna read all prev chapter of this marriage bound to sink anyway that TL'ed by you (since the amazing spoilers you gave us), but sadly i cannot sign up to ridibooks so i cannot show you that i supp the author on ridibooks (because the authentication of 19y.o and i didn't have sk number phone and sk's id card, so i cannot subscribe the novel).
      1. Jiida
        Jiida
        Kindly ask you another way to read your prev. Chapters on this amazing novel, wish you can help me :D
        Jul 2, 2022
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Jul 2, 2022
    20. Cookiemonster_007isback
      Cookiemonster_007isback
      Bro you got some real mess on marriage is bound spoiler section. HAHAHA. Man I was expecting it to blow up after manwha adaption and it really did. Just like 'I hid the Emperor's Child'.
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I did say I never wanted a manhwa for the novel before lmao It's just too controversial
        Jul 2, 2022
      3. Cookiemonster_007isback
        Jul 2, 2022