Comments on Profile Post by A.O

1. NohrNeir
    NohrNeir
    It's expensive so that's why I had put in my instructions that I do allow proof of the daily free unlocks. It's around 30-50usd depending which chapters or option you're going for.
    Serial Option:
    main story + epilogue + side story = 44.77usd
    main story + epilogue = 35.11usd
    Volume Option:
    main story + epilogue = 39.88 usd
    main story + epilogue + side story = n/a (side story for volumes not out yet)
    Aug 21, 2022
    Zelitchimo and A.O like this.
  2. A.O
    A.O
    That's not too bad, I live in Canada, so I'm cool with paying 50+, thought it'd be more. I just gotta wait to be verified as a gosh darn adult by ridibooks. Just signed up today!
    Aug 21, 2022
    NohrNeir likes this.
  3. NohrNeir
    NohrNeir
    It just cost more than the other novels on Ridibooks. I believe it's the most expensive Ropan series on Ridibooks.
    Aug 21, 2022
  4. A.O
    A.O
    I honestly just can’t wait to read more about Carcel and ines, from what I’ve heard it’s amazing and I just need more. It’s so rare to find good stories about loving couples. (Also if I just wanna read about them and nothing extra, I just need to purchase the main story+ epilogue, right?)
    Aug 21, 2022
  5. NohrNeir
    NohrNeir
    Side story is about them too. It's their life after the main story ended. Epilogue is about their 1st life to explain the whole main story. The only reason it isn't in volumes out yet is because Ridibooks novels are always in serial first before they turn them in volumes after they end.
    Aug 21, 2022
  6. NohrNeir
    NohrNeir
    The side story came out recently in serial much after the main story + epilogue ended and just finished last week so it'll take time for it to be turned into volumes.
    Aug 21, 2022
  7. A.O
    A.O
    Thank you so much for this clarification! I was gonna just buy the main story and the epilogue. I’ll just focus on getting the main story now, which hopefully shouldn’t cost more than 50$.
    Aug 21, 2022