Comments on Profile Post by Eat_Angst

1. Eat_Angst
    Eat_Angst
    They do eat together and also scold eachother but nothing too show offish
    Sep 13, 2022
  2. Deleted member 456425
    Deleted member 456425
    Mmm I only ask when it comes to mind myself.
    Sep 13, 2022
    Eat_Angst likes this.
  3. Eat_Angst
    Eat_Angst
    And theirs this green tea bish and her boyfriend who is two grades older....
    Sep 13, 2022
    Deleted member 456425 likes this.
  4. akki
    akki
    They’re cheating on each other and ask for the schedule to know when it’s safe to have their fun~
    Sep 13, 2022
  5. Eat_Angst
    Eat_Angst
    Hahahahhahahah lol
    Sep 14, 2022
  6. Eat_Angst
    Eat_Angst
    @akki the fun fact is tho, the guy is my brothers best friend and the girl is my sister's best friend! The girl was actually sexually molested by a teacher who didn't like the fact that she had a boyfriend
    Sep 14, 2022
  7. Eat_Angst
    Eat_Angst
    She complained to the higher ups and the teacher was fired
    Sep 14, 2022
  8. Cutting_bamboo
    Cutting_bamboo
    I legit told you about this man. She wasn't sexually molested, and she is not my best friend. Bold of you to make assumptions. When you don't even know them properly, you shouldn't go on spouting nonsense on the internet about them.
    Sep 22, 2022
  9. Cutting_bamboo
    Cutting_bamboo
    @Eat_Angst That mentioned teacher did not even know the fact that she was together with anyone until 3 days before he was banned. You legit make me so angry sometimes y'know?
    Sep 22, 2022
  10. Cutting_bamboo
    Cutting_bamboo
    You don't even know her or her someone! and you just went ahead and made up things about her and stuff? wow. have you seen them interact with your own eyes? did you hear or see the incident yourself? are you her classmate or me? was I in the class or you? you legit heard my words and then twisted them.
    Sep 22, 2022