EST, so 8am. I should also put into consideration ppl are in schools
    Sep 27, 2022
  3. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Here is 8:10 PM, And I'm going to sleeo now cuz of school lmao
    Sep 27, 2022
  4. ikhors
    ikhors
    ohh r u some where in the US? Also why're you heading to school so late. Our school expects us to be here at 7:45 am. They like to see us suffer (´-`)
    Sep 27, 2022
  5. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Nope~ I'm in asia XD, and.. ours expect us to be in school before 6 am, (6 am is the time our classes literally start, like where the bell rings) so i have to leave the house at 5:30 am~
    Sep 27, 2022
    ikhors likes this.
  6. ikhors
    ikhors
    Ouch, six am, that's horrible. I would not be able to withstand that so you're strong and absolutely right for falling asleep.I heard the schools in asia are brutal. (-_-;)
    Sep 27, 2022
  7. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    I wake up at 4;30 am~ I'm not that late to class but compared to some of my classmates morning routine, I'm still slow~ some wake up at 3 am, and get to school at 5 am lmao
    Sep 27, 2022
    ikhors likes this.
  8. ikhors
    ikhors
    I think you're all insane. 3 am, that's 3 whole hours before the actual thing starts 4:30 sounds sort of reasonable but 3 am :sobs:
    Sep 27, 2022
    deadlyexistence23 likes this.
  9. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Well our schedule gonna change~ later down the road I'm pretty sure the time where classes start would be 7:30 am instead! ... But we're whole day now, *dies*
    Sep 27, 2022
    ikhors likes this.
  10. ikhors
    ikhors
    I'm so proud of you and all the other brave soldiers who make it till then lmao. That's seriously gonna mess up someone's schedule though
    Sep 27, 2022
    deadlyexistence23 likes this.
  11. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    I think so too~ they're crazyy, but I'm sure they do that cuz they wanna hang out and tour around the school before classes start XD I won't blame them, the school is wide and we're literally in the forest so yey for the wind in the morning! The view you'll get at the third floor building! The sunriseeeE
    Sep 27, 2022
    ikhors likes this.
  12. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Yeah, even worse is that my body alarm clock before this is literally 5:30 am, I'm such a morning person even without classes i wake up early, BUT NOW PLS, I AUTOMATICALLY WAKE UP AT 4:30 AM AND IT RUINS MY SLEEPING EXPERIENCE CUZ MY BODY FEELS LIKE I NEED TO START MY DAY NOW(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
    Sep 27, 2022
  13. ikhors
    ikhors
    mmm when you put it like that it makes it sound sort of worth it (・・;)
    Sep 27, 2022
  14. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Also goodnight, it's 8:30 now, i have to sleep~
    Sep 27, 2022
    ikhors likes this.
  15. ikhors
    ikhors
    Goodnight, I need to school and you need to get ur sleep in bro. For your wee hour escapades
    Sep 27, 2022
  16. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    I use to do this before XD, it's pretty nice, when the school isn't so busy and full of people and the only thing left is mother nature lmao, it's nice to take a walk with your friends! We also hang out on the top of school buildings to watch the sunrise~ (our school is really forest themed, it's nice BUT the buildings are so far eachother so when you're late rip)
    Sep 27, 2022
    ikhors likes this.
  17. ikhors
    ikhors
    go to sleep!!
    Sep 27, 2022
    ilios and deadlyexistence23 like this.
  18. Stripedhatbecomesgay
    Stripedhatbecomesgay
    Oh you're from North America too! Cool, I'm on the other side tho
    Sep 27, 2022