Comments on Profile Post by Cookiemonster_007isback

1. CreativeCriticalThinker
    CreativeCriticalThinker
    @Cookiemonster_007isback Thank you and so sweet of you of! Just a regular German Citizen guy currently wanting to express my opinions. But you make me think about actually learning writing ;) Takes lots of effort, time and patience.
    Nov 21, 2022
  2. CreativeCriticalThinker
    CreativeCriticalThinker
    @Cookiemonster_007isback Did you also notice that a staffmember has started to delete comments in the spoiler sections about yesterday?
    Some of mine are gone because I made comparisons & mentioned other titles. Perhaps if my comments were covered/hidden in 'SPOILER Opinion'...
    Nov 21, 2022
  3. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Of course I removed them. It's totally unrelated to the title discussed and spoilers. Those novels and manhwa have their own spoiler threads or you could open a discussion thread if you guys want to talk about them but you guys continued to talk about them, unrelated novels in that spoiler thread.
    Nov 21, 2022
  4. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    It was reported by the thread watchers and I handled it. That's a community space dedicated to the novel as shown in the thread title. If you wish to discuss about other novels then do so in their spoiler thread.
    Nov 21, 2022
  5. CreativeCriticalThinker
    CreativeCriticalThinker
    @LaDyViL Alright, I understand. Didn't take it serious enough because many other commentators before me were not affected. I will now make more the effort to follow the rules & using more the other Threads.
    Nov 21, 2022
  6. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    I removed more than 20 posts not including yours. As I have stated in the thread, if you see anyone violating the rules, sharing files or hijacking the thread, report them and they'll be handled in due time.
    Nov 21, 2022
  7. CreativeCriticalThinker
    CreativeCriticalThinker
    @LaDyViL But there will be always some side remarks and opinions in the Spoilers Threads. It's unavoidable, when you give spoilers, answers, ask questions and react...
    You probably get why the users are still doing it. Still, Time for more Order.
    Sorry for giving you more unneccessary workload.
    Nov 21, 2022
  8. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Usually I kept a blind eye to it cause of reasons u've stated but when it's reported actions must be taken. The thread was too messed up that 2 other novels were discussed instead of the thread title. As u've said, order's needed. It's unfortunate but we make do with what we have, in this case deleting the derailing posts.
    Nov 21, 2022
  9. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    I don't normally handle the reports, it's the other staffs who are hardworking. I'm the lazy potato who watch from behind the scene.
    Nov 21, 2022
  10. CreativeCriticalThinker
    CreativeCriticalThinker
    @LaDyViL Thank you for the honestly, clarity and insight. I will try to be better.
    Nov 21, 2022
  11. Cookiemonster_007isback
    Cookiemonster_007isback
    @CreativeCriticalThinker If you ever made a solid resolve of writing down some stories, I'll suggest you to start with WebNovel. (I'm not totally sure how it works tho, you can create a discussion and take opinions from other users on here at NU too!)
    Nov 21, 2022
  12. Cookiemonster_007isback
    Cookiemonster_007isback
    (cont.) If your book does well, they even provide you a contract to continue. (I'm sure about this as one of the author at WebNovel mentioned this) There are other writing platforms too but this one is the only one I've explored.
    Nov 21, 2022
  13. CreativeCriticalThinker
    Nov 21, 2022