NohrNeir
Reading List:
Link

NohrNeir

rereading frenzy

favorite novel 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어 있다 Apr 19, 2021

1. SilverWitness
      SilverWitness
      If I buy the chapters on tappýtoon, would you share your translation?
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Tappytoon is way too behind that you won't be able to read ahead so no. I'm already almost done with volume 8 so I'm only accepting raws. You're only getting translation for what you show proof of purchasing.
        Feb 28, 2023
    2. BananaShake
      BananaShake
      Thank you nohrnier.
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    3. random234
      random234
      Even though your translations for this marriage is bound to sink anyway’ isnt available anymore at least I can’t say I was one of the original readers who read your great translations from the beginning thank you so so much for your hard work ! I read about the 310 of your translations now I’m reading the mtl the novel is quite immaculate since the main characters go through so much development
      1. random234
        random234
        I only just realised until I came back to my previous comment that’s it’s the same translator for ‘this marriage is bound to sink anyway’ that I spoke to before about finding another book omg
        Jan 24, 2023
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Glad you enjoyed the translation and even continuing with the MTL of the novel. You're right the developments between the main characters are great and one of the reasons it's my favorite novel.
        Jan 24, 2023
        random234 likes this.
    4. syenadamara
      syenadamara
      How can i read the broken ring… how can i purchase? I’m desperated to read that novel..
      Lemme know pls
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Jan 24, 2023
    5. random234
      random234
      Hi do you know where I can read the novel “kidnapped by the crazy duke”?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. random234
        random234
        Okay thank you so much! Btw is there anyway to translate the novel in to English on safari or do I have to download app and does it provide English translation ?
        Dec 29, 2022
      3. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        It's in images so I don't think so.
        Dec 29, 2022
      4. random234
        random234
        Ahh okay and thank you for replying to my comments :)
        Dec 30, 2022
    6. chibikimi
      chibikimi
      HI I think you were the one who said that an official translation was coming next year for This Marriage Is Bound To Sink? Do you happen to know how it is being released? Is Ridibooks releasing the translations like Under the Oak Tree? (Webnovel, Kindle/ebook etc) I am new to the series and I wasn't able to find anything in the forum thread. Sorry to bother you about it.
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Please don't ask me those questions. If I knew about those details, the news would've been released publicly already. All I know is that it's in the works and planned to be released next year. It's not publicized yet. I got the answer directly from the author when I asked her about official translation.
        Nov 18, 2022
        chibikimi likes this.
      2. chibikimi
        chibikimi
        Gotcha. Sorry I wasn't sure if it was and I just couldn't find it in the thread. Thank you for answering though.
        Nov 18, 2022
      3. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I did mention that in the thread. It's probably weeks ago since I shared that news weeks ago.
        Nov 18, 2022
        chibikimi likes this.
    7. Yukiechan
      Yukiechan
      Hi! Just finished reading the novel,so thank you for the translations. It must have been a lot of work for you,and I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate the author and you for this wonderful novel!
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Thank you for the nice comment~
        Nov 12, 2022
        Yukiechan likes this.
    8. bananapettit
      bananapettit
      Hi! I have read that you are not accepting new readers anymore. I have been meaning to contact you for the translations since September but I only had the time to fully establish my Ridi account. Is there no chance for you to accept new readers at this point? Huhu
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I'm not accepting any new readers.
        Nov 10, 2022
    9. Jaediala
      Jaediala
      Hi nohrheir! I just purchased the volumes of the novel and sent the screenshots to you on wix website. Please let me know if you need anything else and have received my messages! Thank you so much for this!
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    10. vicross
      vicross
      Hi NohrNeir i've recently purchase more chapters in Ridi and I want to share my screenshot to you but suddenly wix ask for password...
      Do you know how to send screenshot to you?
      Thanks
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Nov 4, 2022
    11. GodkiL1ler
      GodkiL1ler
      This is the way
    12. Prussianrobust
      Prussianrobust
      Hi! I was wondering if you could give a quick run down of where to get the raws and how to send you proof of purchase for the translations? You had posted links previously but they keep asking for a password when I try to open them.
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I'll add the links to the post.
        Oct 27, 2022
        chocolit likes this.
    13. Yukiechan
      Yukiechan
      Hi Nohrnier,
      Thank you for the translations! I just send you my screenshot via wix,I don’t know if you received because I am new here em and there…But thanks anyway,if there is a problem please send me a message.
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    14. readnovel2022
      readnovel2022
      Hello Nohrnier,
      i just send my screenshot via wix,if you received the message please let me know..i cannot wait to read the novel.Thank you so much
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    15. cizzie14
      cizzie14
      Hello Nohrnier! I just sent my screenshot through Wix, but I don't know if you received the message or not. Please let me know if u receive it or not. Thankypu for the hard work! :D
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    16. Deleted member 275719
      Deleted member 275719
      Hi! I messaged you on wix. I hope I got the link right. Anyway, I sent you my proofs! ^^
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    17. totoro10969
      totoro10969
      Hello, NorhNier,
      I recently bought the novel and sent you a message on WIX. I just want to make sure if you were able to receive it and if I had sent out the message correctly.

Regards,
      Wangpuppy
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Yupp, I got your message and had sent you the translations. Hope you got them.
        Oct 17, 2022
        Tishes likes this.
      2. Claudianne2001
        Claudianne2001
        How do u buy the novel. I tried looking but nothing
        Oct 31, 2022
        chocolit likes this.
    18. puteriquinny
      puteriquinny
      Hi, sorry to inconvenient you. I would like to ask how can i read for other chapter of the This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway before chapter 301?
    19. xirenex
      xirenex
      Hi NohrNeir :) Could you please share your invite code on wix? I can’t find any means to contact you…
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        There is no invite code for WIX. The chatbox is there for everyone to see on the bottom right corner.
        Oct 4, 2022
    20. vicross
      vicross
      Hello NohrNeir, recently I've sent you my screenshot of volume 4 purchase
      i've never used wix before, so idk if the chat was sent to you or not.. I really want to read the translation of you if you don't mind
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        All messages sent through the chatbox on my WIX site are sent to me.
        Oct 3, 2022