Jan 12, 2023
  2. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    reminds me of my old nickname hahaha
    How have you been?
    Jan 12, 2023
  3. ilios
    ilios
    Pfft we would’ve been matching if it stuck. I was going to do another Greek related to nyx like Erebus or Nemesis but it wasn’t what I was going for.
    Also I’m doing decently enough. I got a 98/100 for my exam presentation which is nice. Not sure how I did in math, I don’t think I want to know. Thank you for asking~
    What about you?? What’s up!
    Jan 12, 2023
    Bad Storm likes this.
  4. ilios
    ilios
    I’m going to lose it if you say the sky
    Jan 12, 2023
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Nyx, the greek personification of night. Woah, good score on the presentation. For math, you need to have good foundation and practice solving problems so you get familiar with how to solve particular questions.

I'm good, I think I'll be starting with my giant chessboard build in minecraft soon. I collected some initial materials already. Oh, have to go out later and go to the grocery. I feel lazy orz
    Jan 13, 2023
    ilios likes this.
  6. ilios
    ilios
    qwq i have neither good foundation or problem-solving skills so i might've flunked. Well, flunked is too harsh, i might get a 70 something at best. I have a bad memory to top it off.

I'm glad you're doing good, and i get how you feel about the lazy thing xD. I hope all goes well with your build, i bet it'll turn out super cool. I'm not sure if you find it fun to go grocery shopping but have fun anyway ,,
    Jan 13, 2023