_sleepy_foodie_surfing_
Reading List:
Link

_sleepy_foodie_surfing_

Those who want mtl 'Duke adopted daughterinlaw'dm me plz. As I don't open forum much these days so I don't read posts on my profile. Oct 1, 2022

1. kitys
      kitys
      Hi can you please send the link for "Forget my husband, I'll go make money "?? THANK YOU DO MUCH!!!
    2. achuchu
      achuchu
      Good day! May I have the link and password for I Will Divorce the Female Lead’s Siscon Brother? Thank you so much!
    3. MaidenDusk
      MaidenDusk
      Hi can you please send the link and password for I Will Divorce the Female Lead’s Siscon Brother, pretty please
    4. bigdsweetz
      bigdsweetz
      Is there a way I can get a mtl copy of I Will Divorce the Female Lead’s Siscon Brother please?
    5. 3in1BrownSugar
      3in1BrownSugar
      Hello how are you?Hope you're doing great
      Is it possible to get the mtl of "Forget my husband, I'll go make money " please. Thank you and have a great day ahead!
    6. Allyssa
      Allyssa
      Hello how are you
      Is it possible to get the mtl of "duke adopted daughter in law " please
      Thank you and have a good life
    7. Rainellie
      Rainellie
      Hello. Can I have the link and password to your website, please? I just created my account in NU for that purpose and I can´t seem to be able to send you a DM. Thanks.
    8. nanah
      nanah
      Hello! I would like to know if you can send me the mtl link of I Will Divorce the Female Lead’s Siscon Brother, and if you know someone who has the mtl 174-238 of The Villain Refuses Adoption, please...
    9. Aisha_1213
      Aisha_1213
      Can I get your website?
    10. mangafyend
      mangafyend
      Hello, I was hoping to read the ‘I will divorce the female leads sis on brother’. I wanted to ask if I could get the link to read it.
    11. OlgaNovelas
      OlgaNovelas
      Hello
      I have read the first 2 chapters "I Will Divorce the Female Lead’s Siscon Brother" and this story looks very interesting. It will be that you could give me the password and link please
      Thanks for everything!!!
      hehe I love you, thanks to you I can calm my desire to read interesting novels
    12. _sleepy_foodie_surfing_
      _sleepy_foodie_surfing_
      Those who want mtl 'Duke adopted daughterinlaw'dm me plz. As I don't open forum much these days so I don't read posts on my profile.
      1. OlgaNovelas likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. clothmonster
        clothmonster
        Can you share me MTL , please ? I really don't know how to dm you.
        Oct 3, 2022
      4. OlgaNovelas
        OlgaNovelas
        Hi! , can you please send me the spoiler chapter 40-........ for”I Don’t Want To Be Duke’s Adopted Daughter-in-law"
        Please, Thank!!
        Oct 18, 2022
      5. brightstar
        brightstar
        Can i have the mtl too? Thank you
        Oct 31, 2022
    13. By.Eve
      By.Eve
      Ho peculiar your name...
      Lets me follow you...
    14. ironman37
      ironman37
      Hello! Would it be possible to message me the password to “I will divorce the female lead’s siscon brother”? Every time I tried to message you, it said I do not have permission
      1. By.Eve likes this.
    15. Bobo nga yawa
      Bobo nga yawa
      Hello!(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ I don't know how to use novel updates properly, so I'm gonna message you here. Forgive me(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠). I just want to ask if you could share me the mtl of "You Two Will Give Birth to Me in the Future" please. Thank you(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡
      1. Ash_Kira and By.Eve like this.
      2. Bobo nga yawa
        Bobo nga yawa
        Do you also happen to have the mtl of "masters, are you going to imprison my sister" or "the terminally ill villainess refuses to be adopted" can I also have the mtl? of course, if it's only okay with you(⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠`⁠;⁠)
        Sep 19, 2022
        nanah likes this.
    16. JLeanne
      JLeanne
      Hi! Could you share to me the mtl of When A Villain Meets A Villain? Thank you in advance (´ε` )
    17. Anna2020
      Anna2020
      Hi could you please share your translation for Forget My Husband, I’ll Go Make Money after chapter 53, I really love your translation. Thank you.
    18. kanzunakeiko
      kanzunakeiko
      Hi, can i have link your translation of novel The Villainess Captured The Grand Duke? Thank you..
      1. _sleepy_foodie_surfing_
        _sleepy_foodie_surfing_
        I initially only uploaded with teddy, but she translated it. Teddy is still working on translating novel.
        Jul 28, 2022
        kanzunakeiko likes this.
    19. Roroqui
      Roroqui
      I Will Divorce the Female Lead’s Siscon Brother
      The links lead to emptiness T_T could I have a new link/pw please?
      1. _sleepy_foodie_surfing_
        _sleepy_foodie_surfing_
        Please message me.
        Jul 25, 2022
    20. Tomy
      Tomy
      Hi can I have link for your translation
      1. kanzunakeiko likes this.