Aug 8, 1921 (Age: 102)
Home Page:
Professional Cannon Fodder

Undying Winter

❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅, 102, from Qi Deviating in my fancy cave

Fuck it imma just *disappears under mysterious circumstances* Apr 5, 2024

1. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      A thought I had while pondering the dao: I might actually be retarded.
    2. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Cultivators born after 2004 can't see the Mt Tai. All they know is how to court death, cry to their daddy, eat pills and lie.
      1. mako_png, ChiliJam and Blitz like this.
    3. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      *Stares menacingly at the user reading this*
      1. noblesse.wilde
        noblesse.wilde
        Stares back with a frown *squints*
        Jan 27, 2023
    4. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Miss the times when phones and laptops used to be sturdy enough to survive a nuke. Now they're even more fragile than a Young Master's ego.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LurkerIsBack
        LurkerIsBack
        They even removed cd/dvd drives on latest laptops. I was shocked when i first learned it haha
        Jan 26, 2023
        Giratina likes this.
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @LurkerIsBack same lol, it's one of the biggest downgrade I've seen in new laptops tbh. I literally don't even get the reason behind this.
        Jan 26, 2023
        LurkerIsBack and Giratina like this.
      4. otaku31
        otaku31
        I have seen laptops in the present literally shiver in the cold; just turn on the ceiling fan to witness the screen wobble. And the only flex they boast is the keyboard's. When they vaunt "made with military grade material" what they actually refer to is unstable uranium.
        Jan 26, 2023
    5. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I just barked at a dog to assert dominance.
      2. otaku31
        otaku31
        It would've bitten off more than it could chew, but surely it can't be worse than a dog's life? >.>

P.S. Madness notwithstanding, I am sure they're vaccinated.
        Jan 24, 2023
        Tilgarial likes this.
      3. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        Some dogs are cute and innocent! They need hugs and scritches!

If whatever they have is common enough to have a vaccine against it...
        Jan 24, 2023
        otaku31 likes this.
      4. AshHole
        AshHole
        No, according to Fifty Shades Of Grey-hound, you have to hump to assert dominance. Even lions do it.
        Jan 24, 2023
        otaku31 likes this.
    6. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      My lil bro told me that snowman emoji looks like it's giving (or asking for) a hug & now I can't unsee that. It's so cute⛄
      1. Tilgarial likes this.
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        As for why that snowman looks like it's giving a hug (at least to me and my brother), that's just because it's spreading out its arms. Kind of like your typical bear-hug emoticon
        ⊂( ˶• ᴥ •˶ )⊃
        Jan 19, 2023
        Tilgarial likes this.
    7. One Perfect Veteran
      One Perfect Veteran
      So, how many times did I say "hello" in my life?
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Idk. You're not a duck, so I never bothered stalking you.
        Jan 19, 2023
      2. One Perfect Veteran
        One Perfect Veteran
        Eh ... I see
        Jan 20, 2023
    8. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      My house probably ranks first in the lists for 'Top 10 places to go when you're courting death' because I have to just breath and—
      2. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        Tigers are known to lurk and pounce on unsuspecting prey
        Jan 18, 2023
        Tilgarial likes this.
      3. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        Mine would be Top 10 dangerous places to never go....due to its messiness
        Jan 18, 2023
      4. Tech is life
        Jan 18, 2023
    9. Dophystry
      Dophystry
      you'll never take me
      1. Flying Burrito likes this.
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Don't underestimate me and my collection of breads. I've abducted more ducks than the amount of times you've said 'hello'.
        Jan 18, 2023
        Flying Burrito likes this.
      3. Flying Burrito
        Flying Burrito
        We have a serial ducknappers in our midst?!
        Jan 18, 2023
    10. Lovelybutter
      Lovelybutter
      How icy is your field?…
      1. OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Lovelybutter
        Lovelybutter
        i’ll isekai you to second life ranker…
        Jan 16, 2023
        ikhors likes this.
      4. Lovelybutter
        Lovelybutter
        As one of the tower players in the beginning of the story..
        Jan 16, 2023
        ikhors likes this.
      5. ikhors
        ikhors
        .. i think i'd rather stay dead
        Jan 16, 2023
        Lovelybutter likes this.
    11. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      *throws a pillow at the user reading this*
      1. ikhors likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ikhors
        ikhors
        personally, i could've done without the information
        Jan 16, 2023
      4. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Jan 16, 2023
        ikhors likes this.
      5. sleepandeatallday
        sleepandeatallday
        *peeks* are the pillows fluffy?
        Jan 17, 2023
    12. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      If I saw the author describe yet another ml with 'sword-like eyebrows' again, I'll stab myself with a sword.
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        She introduced so many characters that even she ran out of adjectives to describe them.
        Jan 16, 2023
        Catshead likes this.
    13. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I need a novel on Princess Taipin (the daughter of Wu Zetian) and Shangguan Wan'er (china's first female prime minister + Zetian's advisor)
      1. daisukenowaifu likes this.
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Because, if they weren't lesbians—I mean, 'roommates', then how come Princess Taipin wrote on Shangguan Wan'er's epitaph "I will sing the song a woman sings to her spouse, for thousands of years to come" that line sounds kinda sus... and beautiful.
        Jan 15, 2023
        daisukenowaifu likes this.
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Not to mention, Princess Taipin was the one to arrange Shangguan's burial and give her a proper funeral :(
        Jan 15, 2023
      4. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Wait, why am I making myself sad in the middle of the night by purposely looking up and reading about them? I should do it in the morning, so at least my crying wouldn't make my family think that our house is haunted by a ghost or something.
        Jan 15, 2023
    14. Giratina
      Giratina
      Don't know if August 8 is your actual birthday but that's also my brothers birthday!
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Yep! That's my actual birthday ˊᗜˋ In fact, on your first profile post/status (which said "I joined NU on my brothers birthday, wow."), I commented that I unexpectedly found a birthday twin here haha.
        Jan 14, 2023
      3. Giratina
        Giratina
        Oooh, I remember that! I thought it was someone else!
        Jan 14, 2023
      4. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Can't blame you, I literally change my avi every week. If I was you, I'd mistake myself for someone else too lmao.
        Jan 14, 2023
        Giratina likes this.
    15. sleepandeatallday
      sleepandeatallday
      *spots a handsome avi*
      *hugs the handsome avi*
      1. Giratina likes this.
      2. Giratina
        Giratina
        0 o 0 so handsome!
        Jan 14, 2023
        sleepandeatallday likes this.
      3. Lovelybutter
        Lovelybutter
        Mm?..It’s alright..You got it on pinterest?..
        Jan 14, 2023
        sleepandeatallday and Giratina like this.
      4. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @Lovelybutter I actually found it on weibo, the artist's username is 'KERU_'
        Jan 14, 2023
    16. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I'm so old that I've got trauma from the time I saw the Dinosaur Clan get annihilated by Elder Asteroid. It was a gruesome sight.
      1. Catshead and Tilgarial like this.
    17. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Courting death is truly a 24/7 hustle. It's not something that anyone can do, it takes time, commitment, and brain damage.
      1. Catshead likes this.
    18. Writer_Luna
      Writer_Luna
      How does it feel crossing a century?
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Old, I feel quite old. And a sudden urge to constantly nag at the youngsters for simply existing.
        Jan 12, 2023
    19. sleepandeatallday
      sleepandeatallday
      *hugs the beautiful avi*
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        *Gives you a bear hug-so-tight-its-almost-suffocating in return because your avi is even more beautiful* ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ
        Jan 11, 2023
        sleepandeatallday likes this.
      2. sleepandeatallday
        sleepandeatallday
        (^≗ω≗^)
        Jan 11, 2023
    20. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      If I got transmigrated into a novel as a cannon fodder, I'd just act like an asshole and die. I won't change anything.
      1. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        they all say that until they got transmigrated.
        Jan 8, 2023
        otaku31 likes this.
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @GonZ555 they probably aren't as passionate about being a short-lived asshole as I am.
        Jan 8, 2023
        GonZ555 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 8, 1921 (Age: 102)
    Home Page:
    https://tinyurl.com/Wigglyboi-notminebutitsfun
    Professional Cannon Fodder
    Greetings, fellow daoists![​IMG] [​IMG]
    Or non-daoist trash of the lower realm who has eyes yet fails to see the Mount Tai.

This heaven-defying strength possessing venerabl—I mean, humble one is called Undying Winter and ascending to immortality by committing atrocities is my one and only passion. I'm your typical cannon fodder who should die by the MC's hands already, but you know what? I won't. I'll continue to exist out of spite.

[​IMG]

I'm a Nobel Prize Winning Triple PhD Holder in the field of Courting Death and currently a highly respected Elder of 'Wicked Old Foxes Claiming to be Righteous' Sect. Also, a
    long with reading scriptures and being a menace to the cultivation society, I enjoy watching dramas, Spitting mouthful of blood on every occasion, Seeking death by MC's sword at every encounter, Failing my heavenly tribulations, Yelling playground-level insults before meeting my tragic end, Having no idea whether to laugh or cry, & Cultivating the forbidden art of Tax Fraud.
    [​IMG]

Also, I sincerely hope all martial heroes here respect my occupation as a professional cannon fodder & are aware of the fact that Sect Elders are inherently superior cannon fodders in comparison to Young Masters, as it's supported by daoisticfic evidence that
    :
    Young Masters merely court death (tch tch a bunch of kids) while us Sect Elders seduce it with our majestic, death-seeking aura that's even brighter than the MC's protagonist halo.

Amateurs make brief appearances over and over again just like a fishbone stuck in the MC's throat, but god author forbid we live past chapter 40.

Amateurs are just a bunch of morons, we're high functioning morons.

Amateurs have nasty attitudes because they're rich, we're capable of having an even nastier attitude while being broke.

Amateurs fight over jade beauties or restaurant seats, we don't even look for reasons as we can start old school bullying over literally anything.

Amateurs have tons of lines, we just repeat 'Good! Good! Good!' whether we're actually in a good mood or holding back tears because our dog got stolen in the broad daylight (whoever stole my Xiaobai, please kindly return him).

Amateurs cry to their influential fathers, we simply beg for the junior to give us some face & let us live.

Amateurs are a mere product of bad parenting, we are bad parents.

And if that's not the signature look of superiority,
    [​IMG]
    then this humble one has no idea what is.
    Therapists would make a shit ton of money in the cultivation world, because cultivating depends heavily on one's mind and how strong their mental fortitude is. During tribulations, cultivators are supposed to reconcile with their inner demons (that are, well, born due to their bad mental health...), and everyday they also have to worry about falling prey to them and ending up insane.

So, if there was a mf getting paid to address their influential-daddy issues, 'my dao companion left me for the MC' issues, 'MC added yet another jade beauty to his harem after chasing my ass for 50 chapters' issues, 'the hehuan master said my dragon is too small to join their dual cultivating sect' issues, and other kind of issues because they've got a lot of issues, it would benefit both. It's basically like having a mentor, except you aren't required to make an oath to them or some shit like you're supposed to do with shifus. No attachments + no debts + inner demons getting their ass whooped = profit.

Goodbye, fellow daoists!
    it was nice seeing you here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Visit me again whenever you're free,
    let's drink some wine and talk some shit about righteous cultivators behind their backs.

Signature

Touch the Cow[​IMG]
    Do it Now

Junior DARES to not touch the cow: [​IMG]

Junior takes away the cow along with my golden core:[​IMG]

Junior turns out to be my secret child and suddenly the idea of going out to 'buy milk' seems a bit way too appealing: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

“MC is so intelligent” = somehow the MC is not particularly retarded[​IMG]

“MC is so powerful” = MC has plot armor and his fart can destroy an entire continent

“MC is so badass” = MC is an arrogant young master[​IMG]

“MC is a beta” = MC avoids women like the plague for no reason

“MC is not a beta” = MC is a sexual predator[​IMG]

“MC is OP” = Power levels won’t be fleshed out as they hold no meaning anyway

“MC is a good person” = MC spared someone once or twice, of course after crippling their cultivation

“MC isn’t a good person” = MC is evil

“MC is evil” = MC is the vilest creature you’ll ever see

“MC is a coward” = MC isn’t a battle maniac that doesn’t have any self-preservation instinct

“MC won’t let any female trample over him” = MC is a domestic abuser[​IMG]

“MC is a scientist/special ops/prodigy/…” = Author will use this as a crutch for his plot points and MC’s abilities

“MC is emotionless, pragmatic and practical” = MC literally has no emotions and only processes everything depending on the result of an algorithm calculating income minus expenses

“MC is good at cooking” = MC is basically your typical fatty best friend but with a better metabolism,
    Or MC is a cannibal [​IMG]

“Side characters stay relevant across the novel” = Side characters you like will get power boosts from MC so that you won’t miss your favourite fatty best friend (just love this guy, he can make me a part of his harem any day)

“I like the multiple POV writing” = You will get whole chapters of internal monologue of MC worshipping

“Novel is a tragedy” = Forget about side characters, they’ll die as soon as they get introduced

“Novel has interesting alchemy” = MC is a pill junkie[​IMG]

“Novel is like X novel but…" = if you’ve read that one, then you’ve read this one

“Novel has great world-building” = Author mentioned enough details about the world that I can differentiate between arrogant young master A and arrogant young master B

“It’s good but not completely translated so I read it with mtl” = This is an addict's call for help, please inform your nearby rehab center about this user[​IMG]

Note, since I don't want to court death: Don't take this seriously. Everything is a joke, like me.
    [​IMG]