Comments on Profile Post by ikhors

1. ikhors
    ikhors
    I feel like I’ve seen it as hypersniper158...
    Mar 6, 2023
    hypersniper159 likes this.
  2. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    yeah, it always was. There is an origin story about how I killed hypersniper158 I have no idea where the original is I can post the story here though
    Mar 6, 2023
    LeniSnow and ikhors like this.
  3. hypersniper159
  4. ikhors
    ikhors
    Oh wow, whenever I try to remember around October I remember hypersniper158.. I’m going insane..

Do you have any doppelgängers??
    No comment on the origin story
    Mar 6, 2023
  5. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    no, but I have a twin sister, but people only remember that I have a twin, and then I tell them they have the wrong twin and I walk away like I just met a creep.
    Mar 6, 2023
    LeniSnow and ikhors like this.
  6. ikhors
    ikhors
    * insert confused orris noises *
    how can you be confused for your twin sister???
    Mar 6, 2023
  7. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    those people like treating me like the pity case- they don't want to know/awkledge me, they want to acknowledge the existence they can pity. They don't care about that substance behind it. I'm glad you never experienced it. It really destroys the mind. Always being in a weird limbo.
    Mar 6, 2023
  8. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    being accepted but never really accepted, forcing yourself to be something yo uare not. Its how I developed my spilt personality which went quickly downhill. But I learned a lot about myself during those years. Never regret pain. Pain exist to define happiness and joy. With its absence there would be no need for emotions and feeling, forever trapped in a pointless euphoria.
    Mar 6, 2023
  9. ikhors
    ikhors
    ... oh wow
    Mar 6, 2023