Comments on Profile Post by Issis

1. milk bottle
    milk bottle
    Now that you mentioned it I kinda want to chop my locks too especially since they have been bothering me for awhile
    Mar 19, 2023
    LeniSnow and Issis like this.
  2. Issis
    Issis
    I want to shave it all off, but can't so I'll go for the shortest I can. I really don't like long hair (hey are just shoulder length), but I find it difficult to take care of
    Mar 19, 2023
    LeniSnow and milk bottle like this.
  3. milk bottle
    milk bottle
    Ohhhh same!! When my hair reach my shoulders then it's time to chop them off again. I just tend to cut them almost near my chin but not too chin lengthy
    Mar 19, 2023
  4. milk bottle
    milk bottle
    If judgement is set aside I'd say being semi-bald is the best feeling ever especially since now you can wash your hair everyday without waiting for it to dry and all

You also save on shampoo and conditioners
    Mar 19, 2023
  5. Issis
    Issis
    Same! I also cut them near the chin. Few times I had them cut a but below the ears but mostly it's till chin.
    Mar 19, 2023
  6. LAOG
    LAOG
    Get yourself a nice bowl-cut.
    Mar 19, 2023
    LeniSnow, milk bottle and Issis like this.
  7. Issis
    Issis
    Yes! I remember when I was around 5 or 6 years old, my mum had it all shaved off and at that time, I cried so much and wore a cap all the time, but now all i want is that.. I just want them short, like I can wash them everyday when I take a bath, that short.
    Mar 19, 2023
  8. Issis
    Issis
    @LAOG won't suit me. My younger cousin sis have that, and it looks really good on her!
    Mar 19, 2023
  9. LAOG
  10. Issis
    Issis
    Very legendary..
    Mar 19, 2023
    LeniSnow likes this.
  11. Issis
    Issis
    But this is for legends only, and I am not a legend, so I can't
    Mar 19, 2023