Comments on Profile Post by Rere yap

1. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Pfft, I got so much second hand embarrassment on the early chap I skipped many chapters bc I couldn't handle shit. I just skimmed through it.
    Apr 26, 2023
    Rere yap, LeniSnow and trashybin like this.
  2. trashybin
    trashybin
    ohhh the bdsm couple~~
    Apr 26, 2023
    Rere yap and LeniSnow like this.
  3. LeniSnow
    LeniSnow
    I can't
    Apr 26, 2023
  4. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    I don't like the authors new work. It's...trash, really unlikable characters, idk about the plot, just being forceful. The smut.. is also trash. I honestly have read more worse stuff (like down bad r*pey shi) the ml is just a nope. The only saving grace is it's art
    Apr 26, 2023
    LeniSnow likes this.
  5. LeniSnow
    LeniSnow
    I always wonder where did they get inspiration for those and why did they think it's a good idea to make the mc such a character.
    Apr 26, 2023
  6. LeniSnow
    LeniSnow
    A part of them needs to agree with the main characters actions and perception as the writer so it turns me off, that the author is that kind of character and that I'd waste my money to buy their work. Im not even talking about r*pe, murder or anything like that. But about whiny self pitiful, sulking, bitchy main characters. It's on rampant nowadays. Me sad
    Apr 26, 2023
    deadlyexistence23 likes this.
  7. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Got curious, I read the latest chapter of jinx and damn the ml is scum bruh. I honestly can't stomach it when the perceiver thoughts r transparent and it's clear they don't like it. I don't like reading thoughts bubble of "I hate this, this is disgusting" bc it affects my mood while reading bruh. Seriouslyyyy
    Apr 26, 2023