Rere yap
Last Activity:
Apr 9, 2024
Money:
$325
Reading List:
Link

Rere yap

"Daisy :How to become the Duke's Fiancee". A good manhwa, never feel bored at any chap. Ended, epilogue will be out soon. Recommended 7.9/10 Apr 9, 2024

Rere yap was last seen:
Apr 9, 2024
    1. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Rewriting the villaness". Ending. 60 chap now but I read spoilers. Fast paced. Like the ending. Isekai, school life, romance. 7.8/10
    2. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "He can't be this dumb". Good read. Interesting. I like the main couple. 2nd FL, pink haired gal was cool at 1st but then meh. 7.6/10
    3. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Imperial Edict".Started out stupidly hilarious then got alil serious.FL may be annoying in the beginning but there's char development. 7/10
    4. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Dine in with a vampire". Rollercoaster ride. Haha. Yaoi, vampire, romance, action. The ML is cute but not annoying. Great art. 7.8/10
      1. I Am Made Of Memories likes this.
    5. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Love Shuttle". Yaoi, romance, alpha-omega. It's much much better than BJ Alex. Strong omega. 2nd couple is also okay, not a turn off 7.4/10
    6. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "The Dictator" is a good read. I like how the FL is very tough. Action & romance. 8.6/10. Recommended.
    7. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Don't xxx at your workplace". Started out cute but I got bored cause too much smut? Idk but the storyline lacks something. 6.8/10
      1. LeniSnow likes this.
      2. LeniSnow
        LeniSnow
        Something like a plot?
        Apr 27, 2023
        Rere yap and hypersniper159 like this.
      3. Rere yap
        Apr 29, 2023
        LeniSnow likes this.
    8. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      Completed "BJ Alex". Read till the main story end. Not a fan of the 2nd couple so I skipped. Yaoi, smut & romance. 7/10.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LeniSnow
        LeniSnow
        I always wonder where did they get inspiration for those and why did they think it's a good idea to make the mc such a character.
        Apr 26, 2023
      3. LeniSnow
        LeniSnow
        A part of them needs to agree with the main characters actions and perception as the writer so it turns me off, that the author is that kind of character and that I'd waste my money to buy their work. Im not even talking about r*pe, murder or anything like that. But about whiny self pitiful, sulking, bitchy main characters. It's on rampant nowadays. Me sad
        Apr 26, 2023
        deadlyexistence23 likes this.
      4. deadlyexistence23
        deadlyexistence23
        Got curious, I read the latest chapter of jinx and damn the ml is scum bruh. I honestly can't stomach it when the perceiver thoughts r transparent and it's clear they don't like it. I don't like reading thoughts bubble of "I hate this, this is disgusting" bc it affects my mood while reading bruh. Seriouslyyyy
        Apr 26, 2023
    9. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Elixir of the sun" is a good read. Highly recommended. The plot has alot to offer, smut, alil politic,romance, historical. Good art. 8.5/10
    10. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Our rainy days of melancholy". Just like the title, this manhua gives off melancholy vibes. A sweet romance story. Bittersweet too. 7.4/10
      1. I Am Made Of Memories likes this.
    11. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Undercover Empress". MC is a strong independent woman. The romance between the MC & ML is soo sweet & full of warmth. Plot is good. 8/10
    12. ReaderReader
      ReaderReader
      Fur white as snow,
      Soft like silk
      Degenerate as no one else ...

It's a cat! It's you
      1. Rere yap
        Rere yap
        Hi there! another cat xD
        Mar 31, 2023
      2. One Perfect Veteran
        Mar 31, 2023
        Rere yap likes this.
    13. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Blind Play". Yaoi. ⚠️ This manhwa is very psychotic but u will want to keep reading it, it's intriguing. Read at ur own risk. 8/10
      1. Manhuas2Life and PepperCherry like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. LeniSnow
        LeniSnow
        @Lovelybutter
        Yes, but not completely. I was up to when mc admitted.
        I felt conflicted cause the author not to my taste. I kind of felt like i wasted my money on lezhin for her.

It was quite an uncomfortable read but, I'm quite desensitized and I did like the suspense though but everyone seems like they have problem with morality which isn't I'm into so i stopped.
        Mar 30, 2023
        Lovelybutter and ReaderReader like this.
      4. Rere yap
        Rere yap
        Mar 31, 2023
        LeniSnow likes this.
      5. Rere yap
        Rere yap
        @LeniSnow agree this manhwa is morally very wrong in alot of ways. There's alot of part whereby I'm like wtf, that guy is crazy. But it's very intriguing, kept me going as I wanted to know how it will end.
        Mar 31, 2023
        LeniSnow and ReaderReader like this.
    14. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "Three Lifetimes" made me bawled my eyes out. The 3rd one especially since they never got together. Art and storyline are great!
      1. Rere yap
        Rere yap
        The art slowly changes as they go through different timelines. Am still crying even now as I think about it. Am so glad they have a happy ending in their real mortal world ❤️ 9/10
        Mar 29, 2023
      2. Rere yap
        Rere yap
        Changing the rating from 9.2 to 9 cause I kept thinking about the 3rd timeline and bawled my eyes out. Ain't happy with it. Hmph
        Mar 29, 2023
    15. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      "The crown Princess audition". This is the 1st manhwa whereby a MC really look different when she "dressed up". Finished it in a day. 7.9/10
      1. leviella likes this.
    16. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      Finished reading "Targeted by the bully". A good read. Completed reading it in a day. The art is good too. Go read! 8.6/10.
    17. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      Completed reading "As you wish, my lady". Would recommend it to others. Modern love story. Sweet. 7.8/10
    18. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      Completed "A night with the emperor". Nearly dropped it in the beginning. Story got better eventually. Was teary at some point. 7.2/10
    19. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      Completed reading "The Demon Prince & his Nightingale" Manhua. Great art & good storyline. Finished it in 1 day. Recommended! 8.9/10 ❤️
      1. LeniSnow likes this.
    20. Rere yap
      Rere yap
      Tainted Half. A short nice read. 40 chaps. Great art and intriguing storyline. 7.5/10