Birthday:
Aug 8, 1921 (Age: 102)
Home Page:
Professional Cannon Fodder

Undying Winter

❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅, 102, from Qi Deviating in my fancy cave

1. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Anyone knows how to make gifs work as avis on here? My current avi is a gif but it isn't moving, is it perhaps because of the size?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        What is not working?
        Cant get below 50kb or you did get it below 50kb but it still doesnt work on nuf?
        Jun 8, 2023
      3. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        Try using "save for web" to get it below 50kb
        Jun 8, 2023
      4. Blitz
        Blitz
        I was only able to bring it to 80 with only some blurriness.
        Jun 8, 2023
    2. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Whenever someone on twitter gets into an argument, they start speaking like Shakespeare. As a bystander, it's entertaining as hell though.
      1. Esha07 likes this.
      2. Esha07
        Esha07
        I agree!
        Jun 8, 2023
    3. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I'm in love with the man in my avi. Been staring at his face for the past 30 mins in the game he's from, and would continue to do so.
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        He's just so chill and cool and charming and funny and beautiful and cute and sweet and gorgeous and nice and—well, you get the gist. He even has a bird btw, although it's a very ugly looking bird...

Edit: Changed my avi. I was talking about someone from the game 'Tale of Food' here.
        Jun 8, 2023
        hcps-maia likes this.
    4. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I hate justabot. I hate him 24/7. In february I hate him extra to compensate for the missing days that are not there for me to hate him.
      2. ikhors
        ikhors
        I dunno... plex isn't that bad a name XD, sounds like something you'd name a bird
        Jun 8, 2023
      3. ikhors
        ikhors
        initially when I said I didn't know that was your name I meant that you weren't the person justabot was talking about lmaoo
        Jun 8, 2023
      4. justabot
        justabot
        Jun 8, 2023
    5. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      My mom said that she'll cook my favourite dish but ended up cooking my bro's favourite. I feel betrayed.
      1. Eru101 and ikhors like this.
      2. Gandire Alea
        Gandire Alea
        The secret ingredient is the plate you loved to use when you were three.
        Jun 6, 2023
        daisukenowaifu likes this.
    6. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Brats these days don't even know how to be brats properly. Back in my days, even 60yos were bratty & could put the 6yos of today to shame.
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Jun 2, 2023
      3. daisukenowaifu
        daisukenowaifu
        Thanks, Daoist-chan. I will read it soon~
        Jun 2, 2023
      4. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Np :D hope you enjoy it fellow daoist.
        Jun 2, 2023
    7. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      "Sparrow Bun always wakes up in the morning feeling grumpy about waking up in the first place" I feel you bunbun, I feel you.
      1. hcps-maia likes this.
    8. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Just ate corn, it got stuck between my teeth and now I can't get them out. Neither the corn nor my teeth. I'm so annoyed.
      1. daisukenowaifu likes this.
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        But ngl although corn getting stuck is annoying beyond words, eating corn through a corncob like a hungry ghost ready to devour a soul is a thousand times better than eating already-separated corns, and I'll die on this hill. Bonus points if you're coating the corncob with some lemon juice.
        May 25, 2023
    9. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Why do I even bother trying to find high-quality pics to set as my avi when I know NU is going to turn it into just 4 pixels ▄█▀█●
    10. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Why do I always stay up so late and then get surprised when I wake up so late?
      1. ikhors
        ikhors
        QQ you wake up late?
        I stay up late and get surprised that im upset when i wake up early...
        May 24, 2023
        By.Eve likes this.
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @ikhors teach me your ways. I, too, want to wake up early instead of spending 4 hours awake and 20 hours just sleeping.
        May 24, 2023
      3. ikhors
        ikhors
        Ive gotten used to waking up early so my body just naturally wakes up at 8-9am even when i sleep in really late + plus im a really light and sensitive sleeper where most things could wake me up... i still cant tell if this is a blessing or a curse...
        May 24, 2023
    11. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Hate it when a novel starts out good but then turns into trash. It's like finding a hair in your food while taking the very last bite.
    12. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I hate that I can't read 56327 chapters in 2 seconds.
      1. GonZ555 likes this.
      2. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        Why so specific?
        May 23, 2023
    13. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Weather lately is so hot it can make hell feel jealous. I want to lock myself in a freezer and never get out.
    14. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Today seems like a good day to lay down on a highway :)
      1. ikhors and Ahodesuga like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Honestly... nope lmao. But thanks for the free pats ₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎♡
        May 16, 2023
        Ahodesuga likes this.
      4. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        Careful, there might be some cops who's going to stop you..

Jokes aside, please don't.
        May 16, 2023
        Ahodesuga likes this.
      5. Ahodesuga
        Ahodesuga
        Might not be oke rn but you will be okay in the future *more pats*
        May 16, 2023
    15. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Just started playing 'The Tale of Food' and the characters' names got me cackling like a witch. One dude is literally called 'Peking Duck'.
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        I know they're supposed to be foods who gained physical forms, but out of context it looks weird af when a guy named Peking Duck is trying to flirt with your ass or Longjing Shrimp looks like anything but a shrimp lmao.
        May 14, 2023
    16. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Got a new phone and the thought of separating from my cute previous phone case is PAINFUL. But it won't fit this one. ▄█▀█●
      1. Knowledge is power likes this.
      2. Knowledge is power
        Knowledge is power
        Oh no! I used my old phone case until it tore completely from the sides xD it feels bad when you gotta change •_•
        May 12, 2023
    17. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      *Pulls the user reading this into a tight bearhug* *Secretly steals their wallet* well, my job here is done. Bye bye.
      2. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        *makes a hole and runs away to the cop to report kidnapping attempt*
        May 12, 2023
      3. mikey sane
        mikey sane
        *steals wallet and all the valuable things while you are exchanging hugs* *runs away without anyone noticing* **evil grin*
        May 12, 2023
      4. Esha07
        Esha07
        Wow I have been scammed! I fell for the beauty!
        May 12, 2023
    18. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      "There was a road to Heaven, but you chose not to walk it. Hell has no entrance, but you forced your way in" mc sure has a way with words.
      2. Lemonfairy
        Lemonfairy
        oh I've read this before
        only the first few chapters though
        May 11, 2023
      3. FaeCraivaez
        FaeCraivaez
        Sorry to cut in but just noticed your nick can also be short for TMI…..
        May 11, 2023
      4. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @FaeCraivaez lmao the abbreviation suits me better than my actual username.
        May 11, 2023
    19. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Just saw a dog side-eyeing me because I walked past him without calling him a good boy.
      1. Deleted member 310942 likes this.
      2. Deleted member 310942
        Deleted member 310942
        it's tru. is me. im the doggo. Say I'm a good girl, please
        May 9, 2023
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @UnknownTakuaN I thought you was a cat, turns out you like to catfish as a dog sometimes. That aside, you're a good girl *pat pat pat*
        May 9, 2023
        Deleted member 310942 likes this.
      4. Deleted member 310942
        Deleted member 310942
        yes yes, im a catfish, is tru
        May 9, 2023
    20. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      My strawberry shampoo doesn't taste like strawberries at all. My entire life, I've only been lied to.
      2. mikey sane
        mikey sane
        i often hear that one smells good if they were to eat the respective fragrance containing things for 4 to 5 years and it results better if they were to do it since child.
        May 6, 2023
      3. Kelsealoufromkalamazoo
        Kelsealoufromkalamazoo
        An unforgivable offense fr. You’re telling me it smells this good and I can’t eat it? Smh
        May 7, 2023
      4. mikey sane
        mikey sane
        *confused*
        May 7, 2023
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 8, 1921 (Age: 102)
    Home Page:
    https://tinyurl.com/Wigglyboi-notminebutitsfun
    Professional Cannon Fodder
    Greetings, fellow daoists![​IMG] [​IMG]
    Or non-daoist trash of the lower realm who has eyes yet fails to see the Mount Tai.

This heaven-defying strength possessing venerabl—I mean, humble one is called Undying Winter and ascending to immortality by committing atrocities is my one and only passion. I'm your typical cannon fodder who should die by the MC's hands already, but you know what? I won't. I'll continue to exist out of spite.

[​IMG]

I'm a Nobel Prize Winning Triple PhD Holder in the field of Courting Death and currently a highly respected Elder of 'Wicked Old Foxes Claiming to be Righteous' Sect. Also, a
    long with reading scriptures and being a menace to the cultivation society, I enjoy watching dramas, Spitting mouthful of blood on every occasion, Seeking death by MC's sword at every encounter, Failing my heavenly tribulations, Yelling playground-level insults before meeting my tragic end, Having no idea whether to laugh or cry, & Cultivating the forbidden art of Tax Fraud.
    [​IMG]

Also, I sincerely hope all martial heroes here respect my occupation as a professional cannon fodder & are aware of the fact that Sect Elders are inherently superior cannon fodders in comparison to Young Masters, as it's supported by daoisticfic evidence that
    :
    Young Masters merely court death (tch tch a bunch of kids) while us Sect Elders seduce it with our majestic, death-seeking aura that's even brighter than the MC's protagonist halo.

Amateurs make brief appearances over and over again just like a fishbone stuck in the MC's throat, but god author forbid we live past chapter 40.

Amateurs are just a bunch of morons, we're high functioning morons.

Amateurs have nasty attitudes because they're rich, we're capable of having an even nastier attitude while being broke.

Amateurs fight over jade beauties or restaurant seats, we don't even look for reasons as we can start old school bullying over literally anything.

Amateurs have tons of lines, we just repeat 'Good! Good! Good!' whether we're actually in a good mood or holding back tears because our dog got stolen in the broad daylight (whoever stole my Xiaobai, please kindly return him).

Amateurs cry to their influential fathers, we simply beg for the junior to give us some face & let us live.

Amateurs are a mere product of bad parenting, we are bad parents.

And if that's not the signature look of superiority,
    [​IMG]
    then this humble one has no idea what is.
    Therapists would make a shit ton of money in the cultivation world, because cultivating depends heavily on one's mind and how strong their mental fortitude is. During tribulations, cultivators are supposed to reconcile with their inner demons (that are, well, born due to their bad mental health...), and everyday they also have to worry about falling prey to them and ending up insane.

So, if there was a mf getting paid to address their influential-daddy issues, 'my dao companion left me for the MC' issues, 'MC added yet another jade beauty to his harem after chasing my ass for 50 chapters' issues, 'the hehuan master said my dragon is too small to join their dual cultivating sect' issues, and other kind of issues because they've got a lot of issues, it would benefit both. It's basically like having a mentor, except you aren't required to make an oath to them or some shit like you're supposed to do with shifus. No attachments + no debts + inner demons getting their ass whooped = profit.

Goodbye, fellow daoists!
    it was nice seeing you here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Visit me again whenever you're free,
    let's drink some wine and talk some shit about righteous cultivators behind their backs.

Signature

Touch the Cow[​IMG]
    Do it Now

Junior DARES to not touch the cow: [​IMG]

Junior takes away the cow along with my golden core:[​IMG]

Junior turns out to be my secret child and suddenly the idea of going out to 'buy milk' seems a bit way too appealing: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

“MC is so intelligent” = somehow the MC is not particularly retarded[​IMG]

“MC is so powerful” = MC has plot armor and his fart can destroy an entire continent

“MC is so badass” = MC is an arrogant young master[​IMG]

“MC is a beta” = MC avoids women like the plague for no reason

“MC is not a beta” = MC is a sexual predator[​IMG]

“MC is OP” = Power levels won’t be fleshed out as they hold no meaning anyway

“MC is a good person” = MC spared someone once or twice, of course after crippling their cultivation

“MC isn’t a good person” = MC is evil

“MC is evil” = MC is the vilest creature you’ll ever see

“MC is a coward” = MC isn’t a battle maniac that doesn’t have any self-preservation instinct

“MC won’t let any female trample over him” = MC is a domestic abuser[​IMG]

“MC is a scientist/special ops/prodigy/…” = Author will use this as a crutch for his plot points and MC’s abilities

“MC is emotionless, pragmatic and practical” = MC literally has no emotions and only processes everything depending on the result of an algorithm calculating income minus expenses

“MC is good at cooking” = MC is basically your typical fatty best friend but with a better metabolism,
    Or MC is a cannibal [​IMG]

“Side characters stay relevant across the novel” = Side characters you like will get power boosts from MC so that you won’t miss your favourite fatty best friend (just love this guy, he can make me a part of his harem any day)

“I like the multiple POV writing” = You will get whole chapters of internal monologue of MC worshipping

“Novel is a tragedy” = Forget about side characters, they’ll die as soon as they get introduced

“Novel has interesting alchemy” = MC is a pill junkie[​IMG]

“Novel is like X novel but…" = if you’ve read that one, then you’ve read this one

“Novel has great world-building” = Author mentioned enough details about the world that I can differentiate between arrogant young master A and arrogant young master B

“It’s good but not completely translated so I read it with mtl” = This is an addict's call for help, please inform your nearby rehab center about this user[​IMG]

Note, since I don't want to court death: Don't take this seriously. Everything is a joke, like me.
    [​IMG]