Comments on Profile Post by Pyoo

1. CloudySkySadMoon
    CloudySkySadMoon
    Kek~ Hello Fellow nuffer! Howdy?
    Jul 20, 2016
  2. Luc666-_-
    Luc666-_-
    eh, thats pretty pretty good, pyoo. 10/10. And a hello to you too, my dear cloudy. enjoy being king?
    Jul 21, 2016
  3. CloudySkySadMoon
    Jul 21, 2016
  4. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    Thanks~ yours and CN's are easy to make~ lol
    maskedcerf's... i wasnt sure what to write related to masks
    Jul 21, 2016
    Luc666-_- likes this.
  5. Luc666-_-
    Luc666-_-
    ...pyoo....you had to do one for CN too? ....that sounds awful, are you okay?
    Jul 21, 2016
  6. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    all 3 people...
    well, CN is banned currently tho.
    Nah, I'm okay with CN, i've never been attacked or anything~ Also, we chatted during Food Wars : Best Food Contest ^^
    Jul 21, 2016
  7. Luc666-_-
    Luc666-_-
    Really, banned? Wonder how that happened. He always seems to be doing something that would get others banned on the spot, he must have done something especially annoying.

eh, and Im surprised. I was attacked not long after I came here. I got swept up in a conflict and banned. So you saying that you were never attacked....

Well, that's a good thing.

Well, i wont keept you. Nice talking to you, pyoo..
    Jul 21, 2016
    Pyoo likes this.
  8. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    Lol haha yea, I've been save (v)
    Nice talking to you too~
    Jul 21, 2016
  9. CloudySkySadMoon
    CloudySkySadMoon
    o/ Was it fun being banned, nyo?
    Jul 21, 2016
    Luc666-_- likes this.
  10. Luc666-_-
    Luc666-_-
    eh, i enjoyed it. for the first few days. Im pretty sure that i pissed some NUFians off, since i was a bit arrogant. Hm, now that i think of it im pretty sure it was Cloudy who made me banned... i think i was reported.

Meh, oh well, i dont mind. I heard from CN that he made a clone though, and THAT one even got banned on the same day. Me, i was lurking as a guest for a while.
    Jul 21, 2016
  11. CloudySkySadMoon
    Jul 21, 2016