Comments on Profile Post by Gunji Murgi

1. Thewishmaker
    Thewishmaker
    I'm gonna need some context on this since a google search only gave me a destiny gun and eastern folklore.
    Aug 4, 2016
  2. Risus
    Risus
    Isn't the jade rabbit the moon? That should be why it can't be a star...
    Aug 4, 2016
  3. Thewishmaker
    Thewishmaker
    Oh ok. That really clever. I didn't get that when I read through it because I thought he was talking about a book.
    Aug 4, 2016
  4. Gunji Murgi
    Gunji Murgi
    >_> when you make a pun without realizing it... So what I mean is why can't the jade rabbit ever be the focus of a story like in TMW yi yun's aspect totem? The closest thing I can remember is the rabbit being mentioned with the crow in DE as part of the fiendgod art he practices
    Aug 4, 2016
  5. Thewishmaker
    Thewishmaker
    Ok see that's what I thought you meant when you posted it. I just didn't know what novel you were pointing towards. But the other interpretation is cool too.
    Aug 4, 2016
    Gunji Murgi likes this.
  6. Risus
    Risus
    Lol, sorry for spreading confusion. My post was more to point out the pun than to answer the question..

Anyway, I can guess, that since most xianxia MCs are male yang oriented things are better for cultivation. The jade rabbit being yin is probably only used to achieve balance.
    Not to mention that pure yang things seem to always have more destructive capabilities.
    Aug 4, 2016