Comments on Profile Post by shianthiestrada

1. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    I don't get why Chu Feng is the rapist reference. He only raped one girl, once. I'm not counting Su Rou because they were both drugged.
    Aug 26, 2016
    shianthiestrada likes this.
  2. shianthiestrada
    shianthiestrada
    You´ll know when you read more chaps ;)
    Aug 26, 2016
  3. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    I've read up to 2k chapters.
    Aug 26, 2016
  4. shianthiestrada
    shianthiestrada
    Really?? but he raped 3 already (Ya Fei and her sister in law and a girl in the azure province)
    Aug 26, 2016
  5. shianthiestrada
    shianthiestrada
    The 3 of them deserved it (more Ya Fei and her sister) but that doesn´t change the fact that he did it XD
    Aug 26, 2016
  6. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    TBH, I only remember Ya Fei. I thought he raped her in front of her in-law without touching the other girl.

As for the Azure Province, I only remember him raping Su Rou, but like I said I'm not counting it because they were both drugged.
    Aug 26, 2016
  7. shianthiestrada
    shianthiestrada
    The girl in azure province was a girl that they wanted to marry with him but she didn't wanted so she acted like a real asshole (when it was very easy to talk with CF who didn't wanted to marry her either and break up) so CF got mad and raped her. Chu Feng raped Ya Fei for real and when he was done with her was the turn of Ya Fei's sister in law
    Aug 26, 2016
  8. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    Oh yeah. I remember the first now. The one who turns into a demon or something
    Aug 26, 2016
  9. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    She tried to make him take another girl's virginity so he would have to marry that one instead, right?
    Aug 26, 2016
  10. shianthiestrada
    shianthiestrada
    Yes she did :3
    Aug 26, 2016