Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. Professor Charles Francis Xavier
    Professor Charles Francis Xavier
    Well Atlantis was a code word for... Never mind.
    Aug 26, 2016
    Luna Rossa likes this.
  2. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    We could say that the water land got drowned
    Aug 26, 2016
    Luna Rossa likes this.
  3. Professor Charles Francis Xavier
    Aug 26, 2016
    Luna Rossa likes this.
  4. Conqueror of Atlantis
    Conqueror of Atlantis
    it's an exellent vacation spot, sorry that it's not on the map. i kinda dragged it under. if you head of the coast of florida, south, east. you will reach the bermuda triangle, that is my garden. so antlantis has a quite comfortable climate. u just need som Oxygen :) besides we got a lot of hot mermaids both male female and the cutest sea creatures. come for a visit. i will be waiting
    Aug 26, 2016
    Luna Rossa and akki like this.
  5. Professor Charles Francis Xavier
    Professor Charles Francis Xavier
    I hear mermaids are lesbians who bite the male sexual organs of.
    Aug 26, 2016
    Luna Rossa and Raizhee like this.
  6. akki
    akki
    Oh nice~ I'll have to make preparations for the trip and set off on the journey~
    Aug 26, 2016
    Luna Rossa likes this.
  7. Conqueror of Atlantis
    Conqueror of Atlantis
    the mermaids are free people, thus same sex couples are quite common. eating peoples dicks, if you want someone who eats it, please go find the Draugr. they live in the sewers and often end up in your toilet when your taking a shit(they often bite)since they live in water they often get mistaken as mermaid. please don't compare us, it's offensive.
    Aug 29, 2016
  8. Conqueror of Atlantis
    Conqueror of Atlantis
    Akki please come :) if you come we will give you a huge supply of swimsuits. they tend to fly into our country, mostly during summer, from beaches of neighbouring countries. all sizes and colors. but be careful though our mermaids have not seen humans for a long time, and they er quite curios, so they might not leave you alone. neither day or night. if you now what i mean :D
    Aug 29, 2016
  9. Conqueror of Atlantis
    Conqueror of Atlantis
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (well i fucked up)
    Aug 29, 2016
  10. akki
    akki
    Hahaha~ the mermaids sound interesting lol
    Aug 29, 2016
    Conqueror of Atlantis likes this.