Money:
$37,285
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
June 30

Robbini

Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?, Male, from Finland

Too lazy to do something good, too lazy to do something bad, so I just plot how I would change things, and compare it to all the other guys. Nov 20, 2015

Robbini was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
    1. Maid Chan
      Maid Chan
      Robbiiniii. If someone said something heartless/ word something heartlessly but then blame you for not understanding HIS good meaning behind it and proceed to be butthurt about it, wachu gonna say????
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Robbini
        Robbini
        Coincidentally, I saw parts of a CSI : Miami episode a few days ago, where there were appearantly two men running or owning a company. One of them bought some kind of 'adventure package' for the other guy , to enliven his life and return his... excitement or something. While the other guy was all about being professional about his work, instead of being strictly for the money.
        Oct 7, 2019
      3. Robbini
        Robbini
        The first guy was upset that the 2nd guy's professionalism had dissuaded potential customers by actually telling them the truth, and they then didn't hire them. He was also afraid that he would keep doing that.
        The second guy who had previously taken the first guy's advice on various matters, was mad that the first guy would do something like that to him, who was now getting professional about his job and family.
        Oct 7, 2019
      4. Robbini
        Robbini
        But if instead there was something where I had advised against or told them not to, but they didn't listen to me, and when the things that they didn't like happen due to them actually doing it ,and they complain about me not warning them enough...
        I would probably repeat my arguments which I had given earlier.
        Oct 7, 2019
    2. Maid Chan
      Maid Chan
      I WANT TO STUDY MORAL AND MURDER FROM YOU *-*
      1. Svalinn likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Robbini
        Robbini
        Depends on how quickly you want to get into the business ,and how desperate someone is for assassins. If you take it slowly, you would probably contact someone to act as a middleman to get you contracts, thus also keeping your identity safer. But you could probably contact someone directly if they seem to be in dire straits and would like a problemsolver.
        May 16, 2019
        Maid Chan likes this.
      4. Maid Chan
        Maid Chan
        On to the next topic, isnt evil just perspective? What do you think "doing the right thing" genuinely means.
        May 18, 2019
      5. Robbini
        Robbini
        The right thing is subjective based on reasons, purpose, perspectives, logic and emotions.
        May 19, 2019
        Maid Chan likes this.
    3. Deleted member 37987
      Deleted member 37987
      Do they teach French in Finnish schools?
      2. Deleted member 37987
        Deleted member 37987
        Can you say you speak French nowadays? If so I'd be happy to invite you to our French group pm.
        Sep 14, 2018
      3. Robbini
        Robbini
        I wasn't really good in French, and it's been 6 years since I finished the courses, so saying I 'speak French' nowadays is being extremely flattering.
        Sep 14, 2018
      4. Deleted member 37987
        Deleted member 37987
        Ah that's too bad! Are you still a student somewhere?
        Sep 14, 2018
    4. MjSpidey
      MjSpidey
      Hey, if it isn't a bother could you recommend something similar to I'm in Hollywood and KIng of Hollywood. Specifically, Reading about celebrities and then potentially having the MC 'take advantage' of them ?
      2. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        ...try the adult fictions.
        Apr 10, 2017
      3. MjSpidey
        MjSpidey
        Nope, looking for novels where MC has intimate relations with female actresses, singers, supermodels etc; similar to I’m in Hollywood and King of Hollywood. Thanks.
        Apr 11, 2017
      4. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        ...there are fictions that fit that criteria.
        Apr 11, 2017
    5. simdimdim
      simdimdim
      "Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?", just Special.
    6. Haters gonna Hate
      Haters gonna Hate
      Shit a doc ninja on a velociraptor ... Even more tyrannical than Meng Hao's blush
      1. Luna Rossa likes this.
    7. Haters gonna Hate
      Haters gonna Hate
      What's the name of the manga which you choose as an avatar?
      1. Robbini
        Robbini
        I'm not sure if I should be smug about it or not.

But it's not a manga. It's a western webtoon called Dr Mcninja on a similarly named site.
        Dec 14, 2016
        Haters gonna Hate likes this.
      2. Haters gonna Hate
        Haters gonna Hate
        Thanks man :)
        Dec 14, 2016
    8. Nefasdetestasti
      Nefasdetestasti
      @Random
      -Awarded: Dec 18, 2015
      First Message

@Robbini
      -Awarded: Dec 18, 2015
      First Message

>.>
      1. Random
        Random
        <.<
        Oct 28, 2016
        Nefasdetestasti likes this.
      2. Robbini
        Robbini
        I could go into various details about how it was totally random (pun might or might not be intended), unexpected (is there someone with that name as well?) or just chance, but i'm not sure who would believe or care.
        Oct 28, 2016
        Nefasdetestasti likes this.
    9. villain
      villain
      you have an interesting profile!
      1. Robbini
        Robbini
        Why thanks, not that i'm sure what exactly you like about it, since I keep it pretty simple.
        Oct 28, 2016
    10. Jaded
      Jaded
      Logical, illogical, random or unique huh. All I can say is, you can be anything but random. That title belongs to @Random !!
      1. Random likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Jaded
        Jaded
        You saying you were active enuf when you joined and managed to post 100 messages in 2 weeks, allowing you to get the title in 2 weeks? Really....?
        Sep 4, 2016
      4. Jaded
        Jaded
        *activates detective mode*
        According to the NuF trophy records, first message was on December 18, so that possibility doesn't exist.
        Sep 4, 2016
      5. Robbini
        Robbini
        Ah, but did you check if he changed names to random after creating his account, or did he start with that as his original name? That might give me more time.
        Sep 4, 2016
    11. Casul Reader
      Casul Reader
      Welcome to the NUF~

Late? No! Tis never too late~
      2. CloudySkySadMoon
        CloudySkySadMoon
        Hello Senpai!
        Aug 2, 2016
      3. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        welcome to nuf
        Aug 23, 2016
      4. Lemonfairy
    12. Robbini
      Robbini
      Too lazy to do something good, too lazy to do something bad, so I just plot how I would change things, and compare it to all the other guys.
      1. CDLevit and Night like this.
      2. VOLX98
        VOLX98
        your philosophy is something i can relate to~ u_u
        Aug 2, 2016
      3. akki
        akki
        Too lazy to use an avi as well...
        Aug 23, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    June 30