Comments on Profile Post by EvilDevil

1. EvilDevil
    EvilDevil
    Preferred Weapon: Mourning sword.
    Long time ago, a one armed lone man infamous by the name asura slaughtered his way through the nine heavens to kill the heavens king with his sword , whose blade is made from the dragons kings spine and hilt carved out of the asura’s own arm.
    Sep 7, 2016
  2. EvilDevil
    EvilDevil
    after defeating the heavens king the Asura moments before his death(due to wounds) throws the sword that has gained spirituality into the mortal realm…where it slumbers waiting for the worthy to claim it.
    (Basically a indestructible sword with spirituality that has followed the asura)
    Sep 7, 2016
  3. EvilDevil
    EvilDevil
    Special Technique: indomitable will.
    A technique only to the one who follows the path of the asura.gives a massive boost to spiritual power and Brute strength for a short amount of time at the cost of losing blood essence if the time limit exceeds(the user feels no pain when active).
    Sep 7, 2016
  4. EvilDevil
    EvilDevil
    Physical Description (optional):medium looks,clear black eyes eyes with a reddish tint,pure black hair till the neck,sharp eyebrows,(body shape and skin color:imagine the grownup gohan).
    Backstory in a sentence:A bastard son of the famous Long clan.
    Sep 7, 2016
  5. EvilDevil
    EvilDevil
    mom dies while giving birth to him.grows up as a orphan doing menial jobs…one day at the age of 14 comes to know of how is father was killed as a conspiracy by the current patriarch from the mouth of long clans arrogant young master. he then kills the young master,escapes the clan and finds the Mourning sword by destiny.
    Sep 7, 2016
  6. EvilDevil
    EvilDevil
    Alright, I do believe that there's a very ridiculous story about the sword...and my writing ability is not yet at Er Gen's level...but,damn I wasn't even a finalist in the competition!!!
    *Sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
    Sep 7, 2016