Money:
$7,700
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 15, 1998 (Age: 26)

ApprenticeOfGames

That sneaky lil sucker who pickpocketed you, Male, 26, from England

Have the starting signs of chillbains in my toes. Fun times having something develop that you knew nothing about until now :( Itchy as hell! Dec 13, 2017

ApprenticeOfGames was last seen:
Mar 10, 2024
    1. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Have the starting signs of chillbains in my toes. Fun times having something develop that you knew nothing about until now :( Itchy as hell!
    2. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Getting my long ass hair cut to shoulder length today. I've been growing it for years so right now it reaches down to my waist just about :P
      1. RTS likes this.
      2. ApprenticeOfGames
        ApprenticeOfGames
        I would donate it to the appropriate charity if i could but i don't think it is in good enough condition sadly. Man well cared for long hair is way too much hard work...
        Oct 18, 2017
      3. RTS
        RTS
        I agree with your last statement.
        Oct 18, 2017
    3. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Started writing a story about a human reincarnated as a monster in a spore inspired LitRPG fantasy world. Only 5 chapters so far though.
      1. Accidentally
        Accidentally
        Goodluck ( ^-^)b
        Sep 8, 2017
      2. Hotato
        Hotato
        Fighting!
        Sep 8, 2017
      3. raven
        raven
        The more stuff to read the better.
        Sep 8, 2017
    4. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Watched a bit of an episode of the new top gear for the first time and the intro just reminded me of the bad parts of recent E3 conferences.
    5. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Man recently i keep finding spoilers whenever i browse the internet for translated novel discussion.
    6. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Well i got the character description sheet for the character who are introduced in the first few chapters done and wrote a nice synopsis.
    7. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Going to start writing my 1st attempt at a story soon. Getting it on the page will be hard but i feel like i can do it! Gonna be a western.
      1. Hallow Cause
        Hallow Cause
        Good luck with whatever you're gonna do!....
        May 12, 2017
    8. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      I just found out about the generation system and googled my generation designation. Turns out i am generation Z. Where is this system going?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ApprenticeOfGames
        ApprenticeOfGames
        Jan 20, 2017
      3. Diukes
        Diukes
        Ok, but what does it mean? For what purpose it was made?
        Jan 20, 2017
      4. ApprenticeOfGames
        ApprenticeOfGames
        No idea why it exists really but it is still interesting to know.
        Jan 20, 2017
    9. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Anyone know a way of organising chapter ePubs in a google drive folder. Last modified doesn't work and its frustrating.
      1. Nargol likes this.
      2. Indiboy
        Indiboy
        When my scripts create an epub
        .. a text file is created with all details.. inclufing the name of last chapter.. so i just open that txt file to check the nom of chapters... Easy
        Jan 17, 2017
    10. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Oh cool it has been a year since i joined this site :)
      1. mrawesome69
        mrawesome69
        congratz
        Nov 9, 2016
      2. Papi
        Papi
        Lol me too~
        Nov 9, 2016
      3. Loni4ever
        Loni4ever
        Congrats to you two :D
        Nov 9, 2016
    11. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Ah i have been dragged into the hole of Kpop (though there are some Jpop songs). It is an endless pit despite my dislike of most pop music.
      1. pocketbear likes this.
      2. Satan
        Satan
        Weeb
        Oct 23, 2016
    12. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      I wonder who has more enemies Qin Wentian from ancient godly monarch or Lin Feng from peerless martial god?Though another MC could have more
      1. asriu
        asriu
        er did you forget MGA?
        Oct 8, 2016
      2. ApprenticeOfGames
        ApprenticeOfGames
        Ah true though a lot of Chu Feng's enemies are dead :P
        Oct 9, 2016
    13. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Ah i kinda feel bad but i really can't read the 25th chapter of Heavenly Calamity. I guess edited MTls are just not for me.
    14. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Ah today was a showbiz novel binge reading day, its to bad the 2nd most interesting one i haven't read of all is dropped (top management)
      1. Lovely likes this.
    15. pocketbear
      pocketbear
      Jokes on you, I was already pocketed
      1. ExitedDeviljho likes this.
      2. Raneday
        Raneday
        *looks at the bear on my pocket*
        Sep 4, 2016
        ExitedDeviljho and pocketbear like this.
      3. ApprenticeOfGames
        ApprenticeOfGames
        Jokes on you it is either you are a pocket sized bear (if that is the case, i will just abduct you to make you my pick pocketing assistant) or you are a bear with a lot of pockets/one big pocket (if that is the case, i will make you my pick pocketing practice dummy).
        Sep 4, 2016
        ExitedDeviljho and pocketbear like this.
    16. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Reading novels shirtless past midnight with my hair reaching my waist, need to decide if i will cut it or not before i start college again.
      1. ApprenticeOfGames
        ApprenticeOfGames
        It is an animal care course so anyone got any ideas if i should or not? I can sorta tie it back (not using proper technique though).
        Aug 30, 2016
      2. ExitedDeviljho
        ExitedDeviljho
        My brother also have a long hair,and he also collage student...so I think it's okay,
        Aug 30, 2016
    17. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      1. ExitedDeviljho likes this.
      2. ExitedDeviljho
        ExitedDeviljho
        Ayyyy that's a good avatar '.')b
        Aug 29, 2016
    18. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Decided to stick around and watch Jade Jones compete for the gold. It was a great match to watch and a gold for GB is always good :D
    19. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      properly watching a few olympic events for the 1st time is quite an experience. Watched Lynsey Sharp get 2nd in the women's 800m semifinal.
    20. ApprenticeOfGames
      ApprenticeOfGames
      Yay i am seriously likeable! Bout time i reached 100 likes :D
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Raneday
        Raneday
        heya kuro
        Aug 13, 2016
      3. KuroInfinity
        KuroInfinity
        Heya Rane~ (^^)/
        Aug 13, 2016
      4. ApprenticeOfGames
        ApprenticeOfGames
        Indeed your point was indeed proven, 14 likes and 20 nuf notifications later... Crazy quick indeed :P
        Aug 13, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1998 (Age: 26)

Signature

“Qing’er, no one in the world is qualified to kill you. Only me… Only I have that right.” His eyes were filled with kindness. For some reason, however, the kindness was bizarre. Anyone who saw it would feel cold, and their hair would stand on end in terror." - I Shall Seal the Heavens Book 4: Chapter 539
    "If I want you dead before dawn, no one can keep you alive to see the sun rise!" - Shura’s Wrath: Chapter 211
    “I will go, why wouldn't I go when everyone else is going? And if only one person will come out alive from there, that person would be me." - Martial God Space: Chapter 216
    "For him to have won the Contests with his skills showed an appalling lack of talent in today's youths or perhaps he was being too exacting, his standards too high. No, it was the children who were weak. His standards were fine." - Savage Divinity: Chapter 105
    “Others wanted to stop me by giving me the cauldron? I used the cauldron to quench my True Qi. How could mortals calculate destiny? No matter what they want, it is destined to never be achieved, like pouring a libation into the river!” - Great Dao Commander: Chapter 19
    "As long as we preserve our strength, it won’t take long for us to come back even stronger.”
    “What a good plan by suzerain Yang!” Li Qingshan pushed open the thick door screens and stepped inside the hall, carrying wind and snowflakes with him. His gaze pierced Yang Anzhi like a sword: “I was originally afraid you’d run, but now I’m relieved. Whether I’m on the road to death remains to be seen, but you’re dead for certain.” It seemed as if the people filling the hall were all lambs to the slaughter."