Comments on Profile Post by Cupcake Ninja

1. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    La profondeur de mon amour pour toi est immense comme la mer, ma passion et le besoin de la sensation de votre peau sur la mienne qui englobe tout. Maintenant, enfin, je peux vous tenir dans mes bras comme avant ... Et cette fois, je ne serai jamais lâcher ...
    Sep 22, 2016
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  2. Ophious
    Ophious
    I suck at french so I'm just gonna say this
    "Don't flirt with my mother >_>"
    Sep 22, 2016
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  3. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    ah, my good friend plume .... cant translate the rest

the profoundness of my love, something passion and sensation
    Sep 22, 2016
  4. Ophious
    Ophious
    return to your side?
    depth of love as deep as sea?
    Sep 22, 2016
  5. Kagamiya
    Kagamiya
    a poem?
    Sep 22, 2016
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  6. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    Behold the prowess of Google translate
    Ah , my beloved feather , light of my day and the stars in my night sky ... Oh how our days apart have agonized my soul ...

In recent weeks, so cold and desolate, thoughts of returning to your side brought my miserable self a semblance of comfort, by holding your beautiful smile in my mind that I could live and find the strength to persevere
    Sep 22, 2016
    Pyoo and Nom de Plume like this.
  7. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    The depth of my love for you is immense as the sea, my passion and the need to feel your skin on mine encompassing. Now finally I can hold you in my arms as before ... And this time, I'll never let go
    Sep 22, 2016
  8. Ophious
    Ophious
    again
    Don't touch my mother
    Sep 22, 2016
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  9. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    @Kyuuketsu ...google translate sucks. Its "only the thought of" and " only by holding". Next is "all-encompassing" and feather is supposed to just be "Plume", Well, actually, a plume IS a feather so I cant really say its wrong...but when it's in a capital letter like this: Plume, instead of plume, it's not supposed to translate to feather unless under certain circumstances. Plume in this case is a name.
    Sep 22, 2016
  10. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    also dont get in the way of your mother and I, Ophi.
    Sep 22, 2016
  11. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    *smiles*
    Sep 22, 2016
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  12. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    cupcakes you tagged the wrong person ~
    it was worst before it only became that after i did a bit of editing ~
    i was gonna change it to all-encompassing but then decided that though encompassing sounds a bit weird it still makes a degree of sense so i left it
    Sep 22, 2016
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  13. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    French is a love language ~ I think calling her a feather has a more romantic effect that just calling her name .... in some way
    Sep 22, 2016
  14. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    Oi, oi, dont just be changin' mah wording as you please, Kyuu. But feather does sound better now that i think of it. Good job on that part. It's simply i put quie some thought into making that. Also, encompassing does sound a bit weird. It would beg teh question, "encompassing what?"whereas all-encompassing if pretty clear.

But did you put all that into GT?
    Sep 22, 2016
  15. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    Hm. It's not all to bad, really. The GT version. Some of my original words got mistranslated or just disappeared though...

Oh well. Still sounds okay
    Sep 22, 2016
  16. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Fun~

I don't know any french but I get the gist of it. The subtleties are lost without Kyuus help though >_>

Want my "I don't know French at all" translation?
    Sep 22, 2016
  17. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    oh sure ~
    my french is absolute garbage since i transferred into my school in year 3 and had to crap 3 years of french for exams ~
    Sep 22, 2016
  18. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Ah, my good friend (Plume), the light of my journeys on the darkest nights. Your comments intervene when I am in my deepest agony (from boredom) my savior.
    Without your words, my life is desolate. Your smile allows me to return from misery with a semblance of comfort, when your beauty shines it forces me to persevere.
    Sep 22, 2016
    SilentFyre, Cupcake Ninja and Pyoo like this.
  19. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Just what I can guess from being a sister language. Smile was from kyuu though.
    Sep 22, 2016
  20. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    hehe. i bet we all know i just GT'd all that shit. Imma just write it in english. I love english. Such a poetic language, ineed. The epitome of languages. Quite. Welp, Plume, i'll continue my courtship of you some other time for now. It pains me to leave your side, but i must be off.
    Sep 22, 2016
  21. Nom de Plume
    Nom de Plume
    Ciao~
    Sep 22, 2016