Money:
$720
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
October 11

18Yuki

Well-Known Member, Female

Help QAQ jjwxc how to get around different sized fonts? I bought chaps but now Chrome’s auto translate won’t work properly Jul 5, 2023

18Yuki was last seen:
Dec 21, 2023
    1. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Help QAQ jjwxc how to get around different sized fonts? I bought chaps but now Chrome’s auto translate won’t work properly
      1. Cyltea
        Cyltea
        Screenshots that chapter and translate with Papago image translate?
        Jul 5, 2023
    2. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Taking shot at the dark, anyone know when jjwxc author ‘公子如茶’ will come back? They wrote the fic ‘综漫之男神惹人爱’. Please? QAQ
    3. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Other then Jinjiang and qidian is there another big cnovel site that’s easy-ish to navigate?
    4. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Help help help first ever date HELP
      1. fumio, Cole, Cerene and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Wrath444
        Wrath444
        If it goes bad we’ll help you get rid of the body
        Jul 11, 2021
        18Yuki likes this.
      4. Cerene
        Cerene
        Congratulations. (^^)
        Jul 11, 2021
        18Yuki likes this.
      5. Cole
        Cole
        Congrats and Good luck!
        Jul 11, 2021
        18Yuki likes this.
    5. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      How can you search by tags on Qidian (china)? Im reading thru google translate so idk if I'm missing something...
    6. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Does anyone remember the femtsuna fic where she was pregnant, Hibari was the father (1st one), reborn the godfather and it was lambo pov?
      1. Snowbun
        Snowbun
        Was it TYL Lambo pov? owo)?
        Jul 27, 2020
      2. 18Yuki
        18Yuki
        @Snowbun I think so? (I forgot to check this acc lol, still hadn't found it QAQ)
        Dec 3, 2020
    7. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Now active again on Howrse, friend me if you play too! Username: StanleyCarol
    8. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Most of the novels I've been reading on the chinese QiDian site can't be accessed for more then 2 wks...anyone know why/found the same?
    9. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      I found a guy called Dan Meila when I searched for danmeila (the dan mei website)...impressive guy, selectively unfortunate name
    10. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      I found a novel with a seme protagonist /and/ fluff!♡ It's as if novel is from ML pov~~~!!! Not fully translated but I MTL-ed
      1. 18Yuki
    11. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Exams exams exams~ the dreariest times of the year~~ QAQ
    12. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Anyone know any matriarchal society world Chinese novels where the female is dominant/stronger then the ML/s? Doesn’t have to be translated!
    13. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Anyone else play Valiant Force (mobile game)?
    14. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Found this novel a few months ago on 69shu and fell in love~ I don’t think it’s been translated yet but I highly recommend it! 快穿之花式逆袭男神方案
      1. 18Yuki
    15. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      When you know you have homework due in 2 days but there are so many novels you could MTL... QAQ
    16. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Noticed a new BL novel, Vanguard of Eternal Night, it has a SEME Protagonist~~!! Yay!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 18Yuki
        18Yuki
        Just released today though so only 1 chapter up so far!
        Feb 4, 2018
      3. Shem
        Shem
        Yay!!! Thanks!!!
        Feb 4, 2018
      4. JNaomi
        JNaomi
        *peeks*
        Feb 4, 2018
    17. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Finished MTL for Superstar Aspiration too, found more Mo Huan Chao but MTL not as good as human translation...QAQ
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 18Yuki
        18Yuki
        @Shem me too, I also like the part with the live broadcast near the end..XD
        Jan 27, 2018
      3. Shem
        Shem
        MWAHAHAHAHA yeah! One of my fave. XD
        Jan 27, 2018
      4. 18Yuki
        18Yuki
        What I mourn for most is that the movies in the novel don’t exist...some of them sound so interesting too. :T
        Jan 27, 2018
    18. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Finally finished MTL of Rebirth of a Supermodel!!! 5 star review! Highly recommend!! The MC is cool, ML is cool, realistic yet so menggg!!!!
      1. Shem likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shem
        Shem
        Oh yeah *shemlessly advertising Do You Remember My Name?* XD
        Jan 24, 2018
      4. 18Yuki
        18Yuki
        It’s on my reading list, waiting for more chapters lol.
        Jan 24, 2018
      5. 18Yuki
        18Yuki
        I also finish the MTL ver of The people who’re supposed to kill me fell for me instead, lots and lots of kitties~~~
        Jan 24, 2018
    19. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      The Saintess (lol) is a Death Flag Architect <= Just read this. I really want to know what she (the Saintess) was thinking...XD
      1. Sabruness likes this.
      2. Sabruness
        Sabruness
        I just went and read it after seeing this status. I think she wanted to turn the situation into an otome game one and become a heroine (lol). She obviously didnt think things through. XD
        Jan 22, 2018
        18Yuki likes this.
    20. 18Yuki
      18Yuki
      Random thought but, if u send a message to a person who’s living in a time zone behind urs, doesn’t it count as a message from the future?
      1. Haxagen
        Haxagen
        Nope. You can, however, celebrate two New Years in one day by crossing the Pacofic at the right time.
        Jan 20, 2018
        18Yuki and Effugium like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 11
    If I wasn't shy, I'd consider being a chuunibyo.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ