Novel ✪ Memory Corruption (R-18) (Book 1 and 2 Finished) (Book 3 on release now)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by GiBro, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Riiii

Riiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a great news :)))))) I miss belle and Ryan a lot..... Can we get a Ryans pov????

imeren, TZia and GiBro like this.
  2. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so sweet! :love:
    I think I could post the chapters I already have ready from his POV, in the right order from his days in France, but it's mostly about his relationship with his brother and some scenes of snusnu. If you're all ok with that, I'm on =) once per week?

Riiii, imeren and TZia like this.
  3. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s so good to hear from our dear author @GiBro! It’s great to hear the good news:):):)
    I second Riiii’s sentiment, I need some Ryan and Belle so anything that you post will be greatly appreciated:love::love::love:

Riiii, imeren and GiBro like this.
  4. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear readers, how are you?
    As requested, I'm gonna try to post Ryan's POV on this Saturday and the next. Hope you like it ;)

Ryan woke up with something tickling his nose. He exhaled hard and wiped his nose with the back of his hand, quickly, in reflex. It was her hair. He looked down, suddenly aware of her weight over his chest and leg, and felt the urge to have her again. She was deep asleep, with her lips slightly parted, although her mouth was shut. He stretched his arm and checked the time on his phone: four a.m. Two hours of sleep was more than enough rest, right? There were a bunch of notifications, but he didn’t check them. Yeah, I’m having a happy birthday, thank you all. He smirked, looking down at the naked girl over his naked body.

He caressed her face, then kissed her forehead. She didn't move and he grew impatient. He stretched his neck and sucked her earlobe, kneading her exposed breast. She moaned and moved a bit, but didn't awaken. He lifted her by her waist and armpit and pressed her against his stiff member, hard. She rubbed her face on his neck and moaned louder, finally opening her eyes.

-Hi… -He whispered.

-Oi. -She grunted. -What time is it?

He grabbed her hand and put it between his legs.

-I want more… -He sighed in a whisper.

She rolled her eyes, clearly unwilling.

-Please? -He insisted. - You are the one to blame, you know this, right? And it's my birthday… Please?

She laughed and kissed him. She had a morning breath, but he bet he had it too, since neither had brushed their teeth before going to sleep. He kissed her passionately, shifting their position so he would be on top. He rubbed himself against her and was surprised to find that she was soaked.

-I don't wanna force you. -He looked into her eyes. -Do you feel like doing it?

She thought about it, then spread her legs, nodding. He didn't wait for a second thought, quickly putting the condom on and sinking down on her. He dominated her again and confirmed this was the way she liked it the most. He restrained her by grabbing her wrists, spanked her hard enough to make her buttocks glow red, bit and sucked her skin until it left marks and pulled her hair. She screamed and moaned, asking for more in her language and quickly translating it for him. They did it two more times after it and, although he had planned to do more, he felt like he could die of exhaustion if he tried.

-Ryan… I don't want anymore. -She whined. -This last time, it hurt.

He looked at her and creased his eyebrows.

-I'm sore too. I'm sorry for hurting you… -He took her in his arms and pressed her face against his neck. -Sorry.

-It's ok, it was good, but it's burning, down there, you know? -She tried to explain, with guilt all over her voice and face.

-Don't blame yourself. I pushed it too far, even for my body. I'm gonna feel like I have been run over by a truck, tomorrow. -He kissed her eyes and forehead. -Thank you, Ju. It was amazing.

-I'll never forget you, Ryan… -She hugged him. -I don't have much experience, but you are incredible, I never felt this way…

-Thank you, it was my second try… And third, and fourth, and seventh… You know what I mean, right? -He smirked, trying to make her laugh.

-Really? -She looked at him, puzzled.

-Yep, my first time was with my ex last afternoon… -He explained and yawned.

-I still can't believe she let you go… I'd do anything to keep you by my side, if I was your girlfriend. -She yawned too.

-She actually believes I'll go back to her, the crazy bitch… -He scoffed. -I didn't read them, but it seems like she sent me a dozen messages since then. I must admit I considered asking if you'd be in for sending her a picture of us in bed, just to get back on her.

She blushed and buried her face on his chest.

-Don't worry, it was a childish idea. I don't want to make her jealous, I just want her out of my life.

-I don't think of it as trying to make her jealous… I see it more like revenge, showing her you're happy…

He nodded and stroked her hair, yawning again.

-Do you want to do it? -She asked him after a while.

-What? You'd be in for that? Wouldn't you feel used? -He frowned.

-Would you mind it if I did the same for my ex? -She lifted one shoulder, pressing her lips.

Ryan laughed and shook his head. She laid in his chest and they took some selfies until he found one that made him look very happy. It was a picture of them kissing. Her boobs were hidden only by his chest that was glued to hers, so it was fairly clear that she was lying naked over his body.

He nodded, satisfied, then sent it to Louise with an emoji of a middle finger and a happy smile, replying to a message that said “you'll never find someone better than me”. He quickly locked the screen, afraid she would reply immediately and manage to hurt him somehow. He didn’t doubt she had an arsenal of pictures of herself fucking random guys.

Juliana asked him to send her the pictures, so she could use them, but he told her to use her own phone to take it, unwilling to give her his phone number or any other type of contact. She took some pictures and sent one to her ex with a heart and a fire emoji. It was a picture of him lying over her back, kissing her neck.

Ryan regretted it as soon as he saw her mimicking him. It was a stupid thing to do. He wanted to delete the message, but it would be even worse if he did that, so he just let it go.

-You're wonderful, Ryan, I wish I could see you again, at least while we're both here in Paris… -She kissed his chest.-Maybe we could set another date…

He didn't answer, just held her and fell asleep, feeling muscles that he hadn't even known they existed hurt and throb.

Ryan woke up late, around ten a.m. with his phone falling to the ground. He sat up, startled, and stretched his sore upper body to retrieve his phone. There were more than thirty calls from his brother. He checked the text messages and laughed inwardly. The first ones had been received a bit after eleven p.m. In his stupid urge to get back at Louise he hadn’t seen them. His brother was just checking if everything was fine and asking for the hotel address, just for safety.

From then on, the messages grew more urgent and darker. The last one warned him that Richard would call the police if he didn't call him back until twelve o'clock. He looked around and found Juliana lying with her back to him. He didn't know if she had plans for today, but she was sleeping profoundly and he felt bad about waking her up again.

He got out of the bed, careful not to disturb her, and rushed to the bathroom. He replied to his messages, explaining what had happened and that he hadn't thought about checking his phone, beside the fact that the messages had been buried by the endless congratulatory ones.

Richard was very upset, but after a lot of apologies and promises of being more considerate and responsible in the future, he finally received a “Fine… I love you. Come back ASAP.” H0e answered it with “I love you, I'll be back in time for lunch, I promise”. He brushed his teeth, using her toothpaste and his fingers, washed his face, then went back to the bed.

He watched her sleep for a few minutes, then got dressed and crouched in front of her, stroking her face and waist.

-Ju… -He whispered. -Good morning. Hey, hello…

She moaned and opened her eyes, stretching like a cat.

-Ah, bom dia… -She yawned and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands. -I'm so tired…

-Did you have something scheduled for today? It's almost noon… -He explained, caressing her back. -I have to go.

Juliana pouted, but nodded. She hesitated, then said.

-Ahm… I really liked you, Ryan… Do you have Twitter, or Tumblr, or Orkut? -She murmured, shyly.

-No, sorry. -He didn't really have any intention of seeing her ever again. It had been a great night, but he would never again risk getting into a long distance relationship, or any relationship, if he could avoid it. Besides, he had a bunch of plans for the rest of the week, and he wouldn't ruin them for a crush, not even if she were the most perfect woman in the world, which she was far from being. -I really liked you, but I think I made it clear it was a one-night stand. I don't mean to offend you or hurt you, I just don't want to feel like I'm an asshole for this… Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

She seemed hurt, but gave him a shy smile and nodded.

-No, you did. To be honest I was afraid you'd rob me or hurt me… I thought you were just too good to be true. Too good for me. Thank you, anyway. -She sat up, wrapping herself with the sheet. She smiled at him. -Happy Birthday.

-Thank you! Don't think like that about yourself, you're very gorgeous and I had an amazing night, really. You're awesome, I just don't date anymore. -He smiled, giving her one last kiss. She smiled at the refreshing taste and kissed him back. -Farewell, Ju.

-Goodbye, Ryan. -She said, looking down. He had the impression that he saw tears starting to form in her green eyes, but looked away before he could confirm it, and rushed to the door.

Ryan got inside the cab with a weird sensation. His chest felt tight and there was a lump in his throat. He sighed and looked up at the windows of her hotel. It was something odd to do, since there was no way he could guess what was her window, but he stared until he couldn't see it anymore.

He sighed while he thought about his plans for the week. It was time to make the most of it. First of all, he had to find someone more experienced.

Juliana was fine, way better than Louise, maybe a bit because he wasn't screaming all the while inside his head how much he hated her, and didn’t feel disgusted by touching her, but he didn't think that was the only reason.

She had been sweet and had adored him all the while, doing anything he wanted, just to please him. He liked the submissive side of her, especially when she made it clear it aroused her to extreme extents.

Still, he wanted to learn. He wanted to master sex, to be able to bring any woman to her knees, make they long to keep him forever, even though he didn’t really feel like committing to anyone ever again. When he thought about it, what he actually wanted was to be irreplaceable.

He stopped to think if it was a reproachable intention, but after some thought came to the conclusion that it was ok, as long as they were both single and he didn't trick any woman to get sex. He wouldn’t promise anything, so if they ended up expecting something else, it would be their problem, not his.

Ryan got into the hotel room and Richard immediately threw himself over him, lifting him from the ground in a clumsy embrace.

-My god, Ryan, are you trying to worry me to death? -Richard sighed, pressing the knuckles of his free hand against his head painfully. -You little rascal! You can't go and do this kind of thing, what would I tell mom if she wanted to talk with you?

-Get off, asshole! No! Let me go!-Ryan grunted, trying to avoid his knuckles and get free of his grip. -I thought about it, it's not even 6 am in New York, she's not up! Ouch, it's hurting! Richard, stop, motherfucker!

-Shut up! I should rip your ears off, you stupid irresponsible child! -His brother scolded him, letting him down. Then he leaned over him and held him tightly. -You really scared me… I couldn't sleep, I just thought about what could be happening to you if she had lured you to some danger… Promise me you'll never do this again.

-I'm ok, I had way worse intentions than her… -Ryan smirked and rubbed the top of his head and his back, stepping away from him. -Dude, my whole body is already hurting, you don't need to hurt me even more…

-So… Did you manage to fulfill your goal? -Richard laughed, certain that his little brother had fallen asleep after two quick runs.

-No… -He sighed, shaking his head and taking his shirt and pants off to get into the shower. The marks all over his body didn't escape Richard’s eyes and he creased his eyebrows, worried. -I guess ten times is too much.

-Pfff! -Richard laughed out loud. -You didn't really believe you'd last ten times, did you? Are you stupid or crazy?

-Ah, I think I can get there, with some practice. I need more condoms, by the way. -Ryan smirked, taking his wallet from his pants and putting the rest of the money over the small table beside them. -Can you buy them for me while I take a shower, please? We can sleep a bit before lunch…

Richard’s mouth gaped. Ryan got into the bathroom with a mischievous smile, purposely leaving his open wallet over the table, where his brother could easily spot the four condoms left.

-Cocky bastard… -Richard sighed, shaking his head and grabbing the money, before leaving the room.

5. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking back on Ryan’s behaviour it’s funny how everything seems to point back to his trauma with Louise. And here we are 10 years later and it seems that Ryan still thinks that he has something to prove when it comes to women, that he has the upper hand and that emotionally he would be “untouchable”.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    imeren, GiBro and Riiii like this.
  6. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's more to it, at least my intention was to build up his attitude/personality on what he lived. More than one woman formed his opinion about relationships and characteristics that are huge red flags to him when it comes to women, and more than one man formed his opinion about how he sees men and interacts with them.
    Louise and Samantha certainly had a huge part in it. So did his mother, Magda, Andrews, Belle and Agatha. He has his reasons not to trust or to want to protect some of them.

imeren and TZia like this.
  7. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agatha keeps coming up again but we still don’t know what relationship she and Ryan have! The suspense is killing me:blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsalt:
    I hope we get to know more about Agatha soon.

imeren, Riiii and GiBro like this.
  8. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear readers, good afternoon. :love:
    Tomorrow we'll have more adolescent drama, ok? ;)

imeren and TZia like this.
  9. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excellent! Bring on the teenage drama;)
    When do you think that you might start posting Chapters for Book 3? I think I ‘m having withdrawal symptoms from lack of Belle and Ryan:(:D:ROFLMAO:

imeren and GiBro like this.
  10. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

They chatted during lunch in that very expensive restaurant. It was a two Michelin stars restaurant and the reservation had been made months ago, even though Richard wasn’t sure yet if his brother would choose Paris for his trip. Both of them were so delighted with the courses of dishes that none remembered their brief strife from earlier.

As Ryan covertly took a small sip in Richard’s glass of wine, he sighed and smiled.

-Thank you, man… I don't think I say this enough, but you are the best brother in the whole world. -He gave him a sad smile. -I'm gonna miss you a lot when they force you to leave for some mission…

-Are you drunk already? Stop whining. I, different from you, know the right boots to lick, so I'm fairly protected from being called to some meaningless war. Unless it's really necessary, and in that case I'll be very proud to protect our country and your ass. But as long as America is safe, my captain won't want me to be far from him, because I help him keep the soldiers in line.

-Yeah, I’m glad you’re incredible, it makes me feel more at ease about it… -Ryan shrugged and Richard looked up from his plate to check if he was mocking him. He wasn’t. -Even then, I wish you had chosen something safer to do with your life. We could have worked together when I got eighteen, you know? It would’ve been awesome to have you as a business partner.

-I chose what my heart told me to. -He shrugged, filling his mouth with a piece of something he had no idea what it was, but tasted delicious.

-That was your mistake. You should have chosen it with your brain instead. Something that would make you work less, take less risks and earn more money. -Ryan lifted an eyebrow, then took his piece with his hand, putting it all at once inside his mouth.

-Hey, behave! -Richard scolded him, looking around. -Don’t do this, you’re embarrassing me…

-What? -He asked, confused, talking with his mouth still full. Richard hid his face, pretending he didn’t know the animal sitting by his table. -It’s not a lack of etiquette, I’m just fully enjoying my experience. It’s the right way to do this, wanna see it? S'il vous plaît?

Ryan called the waitress and she came closer, with an arrogant air. His brother focused on his glass of wine, trying to hide his complete embarrassment. After explaining the situation to the waitress, and a bit of healthy flirting, she smiled at them for the first time and agreed that using their hands to eat the dry small dishes would be ok, and stimulate their other senses. Ryan reached out, offering to take her hand and pretended to kiss it, but not really touched her. She blushed and backed away, clearly not knowing how to react.

-See? Told you… -He smirked at his brother, who looked like he wanted to dig a hole and disappear inside it.

-How do you even do this with a straight face? She’s old enough to be your mother!

-But she’s not. And I bet you’d be into her too if you didn’t have Magda waiting for you. I mean, she has a nice pair of lips and a nicer pair of boobs… -He sighed, watching her bend to arrange the plates on a table next to them.

-You are simply disgusting. -Richard shook his head. -Really, I hope you’ll get over it soon, it’s getting weird. Really, you went from flirty to pervert overnight!

-I’m a teenager. My hormones are in it’s peak! Sorry that you couldn’t enjoy it when you were my age because, once again, you chose to follow your heart, instead of your brain. -He replied, taking another sip on his brother’s wine. -Ah, speaking of it…

He took his phone from his pocket and slid it in Richard’s direction.

-Richard, look at this… I’ll tell you: she was simply awesome. -He bent over the table and showed him the selfies he and Juliana had taken. There was nothing explicit to be seen, but a good amount of her body was exposed. -And, man, the things we did… There was this moment, that she got on all fours and…

-Ok, stop. -Richard put his fork down and leaned in his direction, grabbing his ear. Ryan gasped, startled. -Erase this shit, now! And if you have it on cloud, erase that too, permanently! I didn’t raise you for you to become a piece of shit that does this kind of thing. Erase it! Now! Are you deaf?

Ryan was grunting and gasping with the pain in his ear. He almost couldn’t lift his head enough to take the phone back. People around were staring and his eyes brimmed, mostly due to shame. Richard only let go of his ear after he erased every single picture and proved that there was no copy of them in the cloud.

-Now listen to me. -Richard was really furious. Ryan hadn’t seen him this angry in years. -You are a Desmond. You’ll honor this name for the rest of your life, and will raise your kids to do the same! Do you understand it? That means you won’t do this kind of shit. Ever. I don’t care if other people find that natural, you must not think that’s normal, ‘cause it’s not! You don’t talk shit about women after taking them to bed. You don’t ask for or store nudes. You don’t fucking treat women like objects! Do you understand?

Ryan nodded.

-Say it!

-I won’t ever do this again, I’m sorry. -He murmured, looking down.

-And why is that?

-Because it’s wrong. -He said simply. Seeing his brother’s unsure expression he added. -I wouldn’t like it if someone did this to me, so I shouldn’t do it to them. Besides, she didn’t do anything to deserve this. I’m sorry, I was just… Proud. I just wanted to share something that made me feel good, with you. But I understand that it was wrong, because I was sharing something that wasn’t only mine… Sorry.

Richard nodded, feeling proud of him and resumed his meal. They ate in silence for a few minutes before he let out a sigh and lifted his head.

-Sorry for the ear. -He chuckled with a small smile.

-It’s ok, the rest of my body is hurting a lot more. -Ryan shrugged, then grimaced. -Still, you didn’t really have to do this, if you had just told me to, I would’ve erased it.

-You would, but you’d probably try to get away with it without the scolding. This way you’re gonna remember it.

Ryan chuckled, knowing it was true. He felt kind of hurt by his brother’s attitude for a couple of minutes, as he didn’t see it as a bad thing, to share it, if it was only with him. But after some thought, he realized he was just being a jerk, as any other man who would do it with their friends.

-Hey, what are our plans for tonight? I’m guessing you’ll want to sleep after lunch… -Richard interrupted his thoughts.

-Actually, I’m looking forward to having a massage after we get out of here… Are you in? -He said cautiously.

-Sounds good… -His dark eyes narrowed.- You gave me some cramps tonight because of the tension of thinking about having to identify your dead body on your birthday.

-Do you think Magda would be ok with it? -He tested again, avoiding his eyes under the excuse of cracking the top of his crème brulée. -I mean, it’s not exactly sex...

-Wait, what kind of massage are we talking about, bro? -Richard frowned, putting his spoon down. Ryan grimaced and lifted his eyes just to check his expression. -Damn, Ryan… Are you in mating season or what?

-Aw, c’mon… You know the type. I can’t have it in America without risking getting arrested for it… -Ryan lifted one shoulder and smirked. -I just wanna know how it feels, it's just for fun... C’mon, it's my birthday!

Richard mused a bit about it. Then took off his phone and started to text Magda.

-Are you gonna ask her for permission? -Ryan felt his heart pound. -Wait, I don’t wanna cause trouble between you, we can do something else, instead… I don’t think she’ll be ok with this, dude… Delete it, I don’t want it anymore, it's ok. Richard!

But his brother just went on typing, apparently engaging in negotiation with Magda. Ryan was about to take his phone and send her a message apologizing for suggesting it when Richard nodded and looked up from the screen with a satisfied expression.

-She said it’s ok. -He shrugged, putting his phone back into his pocket. Then, seeing his little brother’s amazed expression, he laughed. -What? She trusts me, she knows I won’t do anything wrong. Why are you so surprised?

Less than an hour later, they were getting into the adult’s massage's parlor that Ryan had looked up on the internet in advance. As they got inside the small reception hall, Richard examined and approved the cleaning conditions. They were asked in French if it was their first time in the house. As Richard was about to confirm, Ryan stepped up.

-No, I’ve actually been here, a few months ago, and it was… Unforgettable. -He gave her a meaningful look. -Unfortunately I’m very bad with names…I think it was something like… Yun, Jun….

-Ah, Yunie. -The receptionist smiled, winking at him. Richard couldn’t hide his questioning look. -Right, I’ll get you to her, she’s free now, you’re really lucky.

-Oh yeah, Yunie, sure. And my friend here, it’s his first time, as he said, but I was wondering if he could have the same experience…

The woman nodded, looking at Richard from head to toes.

-I’ll check if Daiyu is available. -Please, wait here, I’ll call you in a couple of minutes.

-What the…? -Richard hissed at him.

-Shh… -Ryan shut him up. -I did my homework. When they call you in, take all your clothes off, ok? Including underwear. Then lay on your stomach, put the towel over your butt and for God sake, don’t blow everything up. If you do, don’t turn me in too.

-Ryan, I feel like I don’t know you anymore. -He whispered, desperately. -Who are you and what have you done to my little brother?

Ryan chuckled and ignored him. After a while he was called in and silently wished his older brother good luck.

The truth was he had chosen this place, because, although more expensive, it was known for having beautiful asian women specialized in a certain type of massage… Tantric massage. And for some extra, one could have something called a “happy ending”. He also saw reviews talking about sexual intercourses, but he wasn’t so interested, first, because he didn’t really believe them, second, because he didn’t want to pay for sex and third, because he was scared to death of getting some disease.

When the woman got in, he was midway to taking his clothes off and putting them over the bench. He smiled at her trying not to feel ashamed as she pretended to give him some privacy, pulling the blind that didn’t really blind anything. He laid down as he had instructed Richard to and she asked him in English if he had any preference.

-Do it as it pleases you, and I’m certain that it will please me too. -He smiled at her. She nodded, seriously and began to massage his sore shoulders. He moaned as she put a lot of pressure and his muscles began to loosen a bit. -God, you have magical hands.

It wasn’t that good. He was trying to flatter her, since she seemed to be practically immune to his charm. She asked him if it was too strong, explaining that he was very tense. He told her he wasn’t, that he just had exercised too much the night before. She finally smiled for the first time, obviously seeing the marks that Juliana and Louise had left all over his back and nape.

-Do you want a complete massage?

-Yep, with all included, please. -He tried to keep his face straight so she wouldn’t take offense, in case they weren’t talking about the same thing.

-Have you done it before? -She looked at him with that “you’re too young” look.

-Yes, just not with you. I think the woman's name was Daiyu... -He pretended to be trying to recall it. -I’m not sure, though, sorry.

She nodded and resumed the massage until she reached his lower back, then took off the towel and massaged his buttocks. He grimaced, fighting the urge to tell her to fuck off. This certainly wasn't a turn on for him, but it ended quickly and she moved to his thighs, so he relaxed again after a few seconds.

Then the back of her hands boldly grazed against his penis and balls as she caressed his groins and he didn't even try to hide his arousing. Not that he would have been able to hide anything. She could see the swollen and hardened member pretty well between his legs. He pressed his lips as she went down his thighs, feeling extremely disappointed. At least she would take away the remaining pain from his recklessly intense workout with Ju.

When she finished with his feet he was certain she would ask him to leave, but she asked him to turn around instead. Suddenly he felt her palm closing around his balls and his hip jerked involuntarily up. He stopped himself before apologizing, knowing that this would make him seem even more inexperienced.

-Do you like it? -The woman asked him, then used her other hand to rub the tip of his dick in circular movements. He fought to suppress the gasp and tried to find his voice.

-Yeah. -He breathed the word out.

It felt like heaven and he was quite sure she hadn't even started. After a few minutes with her pulling, bending and rubbing it, he was feeling tortured by his own pride, since he was holding down the need to release on her hand with all his might. He didn't want to embarrass himself by cumming after a couple of minutes of massage, he wanted to go all the way, have the complete experience.

Even then, he enjoyed the orgasmic feelings two times, without ejaculating, which felt very weird, since he didn't even know it was possible. Thank god I didn't give up this shit… He sighed loudly and the woman chuckled. When she started to literally jerk him off he knew the end was near, but he was already pretty satisfied, so it didn't bother him. After a couple of minutes, though, he felt her hair touch his belly as she bent over him.

-Ah, no, sorry. -He opened his eyes and realized what she was about to do. Hell, no! Herpes, Gonorrhea and HPV are real shit, and I know very well where that mouth has been. -Not this kind of complete… Thank you.

-It's an extra for you, I won't charge. -She said with a straight face. Damn, woman, I thought I could control my facial expressions, but you are a true master in it!

-I would gladly pay for it, Yunie, you're awesome, but, no, thank you. I have a fiancée and she'll kill me if I let you do that. She agreed only with the handjob… -He pressed his lips, glad that Richard had come with him, which kept the excuse fresh in his mind.

The woman nodded and resumed the movements with her hands, apparently driven to give him the best orgasm he ever had. He gasped and moaned loud with her movements and she covered it with the towel to avoid making him mess everything up as he came with violent spasms.

-Yunie, you're amazing! -He chuckled after dressing back up. -Here, this is for you. Thank you, really.

The girl smiled broadly for the first time as she tucked the bill between her small breasts and inside her bra.

-Thank you, come again. -She said in French and her face was back to her expressionless mask.

Ryan nodded and got out. Richard wasn't there yet, so he decided to check on the flyers and the book over the reception desk. The flyers weren't as interesting, since they just announced the standard massage. The book, though, was a portfolio of beautiful women, from all sizes, colors, shapes and types. Fuck… Ryan frowned. He had just given money to a house that was probably keeping women prisoners in this country, using them for sex. The idea nauseated him, and he felt like setting fire to the building.

-Found something that you like? -The hostess smiled at him. She had been batting lashes at him for a while now, but he was pretending he didn't see it.

-No, I was just wondering how much… -He let the phrase die, pointing toward the book.

-That depends… But we have accessible options to all budgets. -She smiled. -Tell me what your type is and I'll help you pick one.

Ryan shook his head, feeling disgusted. He put the book back down, then looked down at his hands, not knowing what to do with them. He didn't want to put them in his pockets, because then he'd feel disgusted by his pants.

When Richard got out of the room with his face all red, Ryan was holding his arms out to his sides, his hands closed into fists. The hostess was clearly confused, probably trying to guess what she had said to push him away.

-I swear to God, I've never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. -Richard shook his head and grimaced as they walked into the cobblestone street. -I should've said no to you.

-You didn't let her blow you, right? I forgot to warn you not to. I didn't know they did it here, I'm sorry. -Ryan gave him an empathetic smile.

-Of course I wouldn't let her put her mouth on me, are you crazy? -His brother frowned, his face getting even more red. -She didn't offer it, though. Did you…?

-No, I don't want to get a disease. -He shook his head. - But I should get myself tested, now that I think about it. Louise sucked me and I don't doubt she has some...

Richard made a face, clearly uncomfortable about hearing Ryan share his sexual experiences this nonchalantly.

-Did you go limp? -Ryan asked after a while, bursting out laughing with his own words.

Richard winced midway the movement of lifting his arm to call a cab.

-What the fuck? -He turned to see his brother almost crying from laughing. -What the hell is wrong with you?

-I'm sorry, I was just trying to guess why you were so embarrassed! -Ryan shook his head and tried to stop laughing, with no success. -I'm so sorry, I…

But before he could explain himself, Richard pushed him hard with both hands. Ryan had to use his hand to pull himself back to his feet and avoid crumbling to the ground.

-Wow, relax, it was a joke. -Ryan huffed, ruffling his hair, then remembered his hands were dirty and made a disgusted face. -I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry.

-Asshole. -Richard huffed too, looking away and calling the cab. They stayed mute until they got back to the hotel. He broke the silence only when they stood in front of the room's door. -I'm sorry for shoving you. But you're acting like a dick. I'm going to a museum now, you wanna come along?

Ryan checked the time on his cell phone after washing his hands. There was a small scratch on his palm from when he pushed himself to his feet. It was almost four.

He was still feeling a bit hurt by his brother's behavior. Richard was probably the only person he knew that was capable of hurting him physically, not because he was remarkably better than him in martial arts, but because Ryan would rather be killed by his brother’s hands than to lift one hand to hit him hard enough to harm him.

He would never, ever, hit back, if, for any reason, his brother decided to beat the shit off of him. Still, he had never believed he would ever do that.

-Nah, I'll pass. -Ryan faked a yawn. -I'm gonna take a long nap, then a long shower, and then I'll go find someone better than Ju and...

-Better than who? -Richard stopped midway changing his briefs. Ryan almost laughed as he got a glimpse of the huge moistened stain there, but he didn't want to try his luck with his brother's sudden bad mood.

-Ju. The girl I met at the nightclub. -He shrugged.

-Wait, are you planning on spending the night out again? -He frowned. -Are you trying to get your ass arrested?

-Arrested for what? I'm not gonna sell drugs, I'm just gonna have sex. Consensual sex. And I'm gonna make sure she's over fifteen, don't worry.

Richard groaned, then approached him, still without his pants on, and pushed him to the wall.

-Ryan, what are you trying to prove? Most importantly, who are you trying to convince? -He creased his eyebrows. -You're an outstanding person, really. You don't need to prove anything to her, you're gonna get over her in no time. Forget this shit and let's enjoy our trip together, please.

-I'm already over her. I just wanna make up for all the wasted time. And I'm enjoying my trip, for both of us, actually. -He smirked and brushed his brother's hands from his shoulders. -I'll be fine. I just wanna learn new things, have memorable experiences… Things I can't do in America because of my age, but here I'm free to explore. Let me be, ok? I promise I'll behave when we get back, but for now, let me live my miserable life to its fullest.

Richard staggered back with his rant. He changed clothes in silence, then leaned on the wall as he watched his brother tuck himself under the comforter.

-Ryan… Promise me I won't catch you with whores, or doing drugs or something worse. Please. Promise me I won't go back to New York without you or with your body inside a casket.

Ryan stayed in silence for a while, then shifted his position to face him.

-You know what? I always admired you, Richard. Really, I know in my heart that I'll never be half, no, that I'll never be a quarter as good as you. -Ryan sighed, sitting up. -I know you're much more honest and kind and honored and, God, you're so much more worthy than me… I know I'm nothing compared to you.

The man's shoulders dropped visibly and he opened his mouth to speak.

-No! You're gonna hear me out now. I put up with your shit and now you’re gonna put up with mine! I know I'm nothing compared to you. I know you know it, and I know mom knows it. I'm pretty sure she regrets the day she decided to keep me, every single fucking day of her life, since I began to talk. -Ryan’s face was red and Richard just shook his head, too stunned to interrupt him. -Oh, and let’s not bring your father into this, because we both know it’s simply impossible that he really hopes anything good can come from me!

It looked like he would burst into tears, but instead he just nodded to himself and took a deep breath before looking into Richard’s eyes again.

-But I'm fucking awesome compared to most people, and none of you can deny it. I'm damn amazing at anything I put my mind into doing. -He lifted his chin proudly. -Still, right now, I feel like I failed. And I can’t take it. I won’t have it. I'm not a fucking loser. I won't let her win. I'm better than her and I'm better than every son of a bitch that whore banged during the last fourteen months.

-Ryan… Look, I know how…

-Shut the fuck up! -Ryan shouted, startling both of them. His voice filled the room and had it not been for the carpet, it would have echoed all around. -You don't know! You don't know how I feel. You'll never know, because, guess what, you're better than me on that too! You got yourself someone that is almost as good as you. I didn't! And I won't. So, well, sorry if I'm not willing to cry my eyes out over that… I chose to live on. I know you would act completely differently, but, yeah, sorry to disappoint you once again: that's how I'll handle it, ‘cause that's who I am. I'm not you, I'll never be you!

They stared into each other, none of them willing to break eye contact.

-I'm sorry, Ryan. -Richard muttered. -I'm really sorry that you feel this way. But please, believe me, that's not true. Both mom and dad know, as much as I do, that you have potential to be a hundred times better than me.

-Well, then you're all dead wrong. -Ryan murmured and lied down, covering his head. -But that wouldn't be the first or the last time that I disappoint you, so I guess none of you will be shocked when you realize it. Leave enough money so I can get some drinks for me and for her, ok? I'm gonna get someone older today, she'll probably want to have more than one drink or two. Don’t worry, I won’t get drunk. Not more than I can handle alone.

Richard was panicking inside.

His brain told him he should lock his brother in and try to talk this through. His heart told him Ryan would never forgive him if he tried, and he knew nothing good would come from it.

He wished he could go back in time and convince him to pick somewhere else for his birthday trip. But he couldn’t bring himself to do anything now. Control was not what his brother needed from him now.

Ryan needed to know he trusted him and valued his opinion, so he just nodded, leaving the money and his brother's fake ID over the open wallet before leaving the room.

novelenthusiast1717, imeren and TZia like this.
  11. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok what exactly did Ryan mean that his mom regrets the day she decided to keep him? And why did he tell Richard not to bring his father into this? Shouldn’t it be “our father”? This really makes me rethink that whole dinner scene with Belle and Magda on Domenico’s island. Could Domenico be Ryan’s biological father? And what’s the story behind that? My head is spinning again! This story is too amazing, can’t wait to find out more about Ryan’s backstory and his family:eek::eek::eek:

12. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From chapter 58:
    After re-reading chapter 58, our dear author @GiBro left an important hint in this passage. When I first read it, I thought it was a typo but now I realize that Ryan is referring to Edward and his father as two different persons:confused::confused::confused:

13. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear author @GiBro do you have any updates for us? Will you be posting any more of Ryan’s POV? Avid readers like myself are missing Belle and Ryan:(

14. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear @TZia, thank you for the support, it means a lot :love:
    Here's the problem... I don't like the next chapter of Ryan's POV. I don't think it's good enough to go with the rest and, although I feel like it's not exactly too out of reality, I don't have experience to make it sound natural. There's other parts after that one that I had similar problems, but I didn't want to give up the main idea.
    I was thinking about a solution for that and I think I could post half of the next chapter, the half I don't get super cringy about and then I'd post the full chapter when I'm done with it... would that be ok? :unsure:

novelenthusiast1717, TZia and imeren like this.
  15. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dear author@GiBro, please don’t feel pressure to post a new chapter:)
    The storyline is so rich that it just leaves us craving for more. While we wait, can you entertain us by answering some questions? I am re-reading the books and some things that I didn’t give a second thought are now making me have a “whoa what's really going on” moment. And the uncertainty surrounding Ryan’s father is just the cherry on the sundae:confusedcatblob:

imeren, novelenthusiast1717 and GiBro like this.
  16. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, as long as it won't spoil what's to come, I'll answer everything =P

Don't worry, I don't feel pressured. I feel a bit frustrated because im in a part of book 3 that I'm taking long to write (too many details in an environment that I really don't like to be with the story but wouldn't make sense if it was less awful xD) but soon it will be easier.
    I could rewrite that part of Ryan's POV to post it, but I prefer to focus on the main story for now=.

17. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Big question to author @GiBro regarding Ryan’s father:
    Throughout Book 1 readers were under the impression that Ryan’s father was half-Japanese, born to a Japanese father and American mother. In fact Ryan also affirmed this to Belle when she saw the picture in Chapter 17 of Book 1. Magda also seemed to support this in Chapter 26 of Book 1 when explaining to Belle why Ryan had Desmond as a surname when in fact his father was Japanese. In Book 2 and in Ryan’s POV, we were given subtle hints that put into question whether Edward was in fact Ryan’s father. So my question is, was Ryan being honest about his family with Belle or is he hiding some truths? If he was not totally honest with Belle what could be the reason behind this?

18. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true, but he also said he had his father's eyes (his father had Asian facial characteristics, so it's obviously not true). He tried to mend it by saying he was talking about the color, but it's also not true, his eyes are dark with a greenish/golden ring, so... Yeah, he wasn't honest with her in the beginning about almost anything about his personal life.

I'm gonna post a spoiler of his gaiden that shows his point of view on that conversation with her =.

About Magda, she's cautious about giving Belle information about him (at that moment Belle had potential to be the next Samantha, right?) and she was impressed about Ryan talking about Edward (I'm gonna need to rewrite it, 'cause my English gives me shivers on those chapters, I beg your pardon =/):
    "He showed you pictures? So you're not the only one improving faster than expected. -The woman laughed out loud, misinterpreting Belle's words. -He didn't call himself sansei, though, did he?

She shook her own head in disappointment as the girl tilted hers."

When she asks if Ryan kales himself Sansei, she is trying to find out if Ryan had acknowledged Edward as his real father to Belle, but he didn't.

novelenthusiast1717, imeren and TZia like this.
  19. TZia

TZia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so let’s go down the rabbit hole and assume that Edward is not Ryan’s biological father, then he and Richard are half brothers sharing only their mother’s blood. But did Edward legally adopt Ryan, hence the surname Desmond? In Ryan’s POV When Richard got angry with his behaviour he reminded him that he was a Desmond and that he would honour that name for the rest of his life.
    How about Richard, did he have any features like Edward? In Book 1 when Belle saw the picture of Ryan with Richard she noted that they looked alike alot, although Richard wasn’t as handsome or muscular as Ryan.
    Getting back to Ryan’s paternity,
    if Edward is not his biological father, then who is? I think that we are all leaning towards Domenico but the author has done such a great job of keeping us second-guessing and doubting. Also how did this happen? Did Ryan’s mother cheat on Edward and decided to keep the baby or is there so much more to this?
    So many questions and the wait to get the answers is exquisitely painful !

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    novelenthusiast1717, GiBro and imeren like this.
  20. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tonight I'll post Ryan's POV about their talk in Chapter 17. I was trying to decide how not to spoil completely the plot revolving around Agatha by posting it, but I'll just skip the part he comments about her and show you the main thing between him and Belle.