Spoiler 《我到底怀了个啥?[星际]》BL

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DereDevil, Sep 29, 2018.

1. DereDevil

DereDevil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I was pregnant in the end Gesha [Star]?" Author: Yu small Ba copy

The ginseng refined into a pure human being is a must-have, and can only lead his many 'little brothers' to the Empire Planet.
    In order to live, he took some simple manual mechanical activities, and his hand speed was slow, and he was barely able to let a house have a full stomach.
    However, after a night of ignorance, Xiao Xiao’s hand soared, leading the 'prosperous pets' to eat spicy and spicy.
    I am thinking about the future, he is forced...
    Looking at the more and more bloated belly, what happened to TM before? !
    "Congratulations, you are pregnant."
    "...Doctor, do you need to verify my glory?"
    'Hey, I have detected the child who meets your blood, congratulations to the Marshal, you have to be a father! '
    Only the empire marshal who only '哔' passed a man sneered: "I believe you have a ghost."

Ps: You have a bunch of cute pets.
    Ps: The cute baby you want is hiding.
    Ps: The man you want is a bit violent, so you love pets.
    Ps: You want to be small - hey, little is playing monsters.

Content tag: The son of Stars and Sweets, the protagonist: Xiao Xiao, Diyur Hume, supporting role: ┃ Others:

https://www.sto.cc/mbookintro-175014.html

化为纯人类的人参精佟晓不得已,只能带领着他的众多‘小弟’来到帝国星球。
    为求生活,他接下一些简单的手工机械活,手速缓慢的他,勉强也只能够让一屋子来个温饱。
    然而,稀里糊涂的一夜过后,佟晓的手速飞涨,带领着‘萌宠小弟们’吃香喝辣。
    正畅想着未来的他,懵逼了……
    佟晓看着越来越鼓胀的肚子,TM的自己之前到底是被什么给日了?!
    ……
    “恭喜你,你怀孕了。”
    “……医生,需要验证下我的雄风吗?”
    ……
    ‘叮咚,已检测到符合您血脉的孩子,恭喜元帅,您要做爸爸了!’
    唯独只‘哔’过一个男人的帝国元帅冷笑:“老子信你有鬼。”

ps:你要的萌宠有一堆。
    ps:你要的萌娃正在躲喵喵。
    ps:你要的男人有点暴躁,就爱宠小小。
    ps:你要的小小——唔,小小正在打怪兽。

内容标签: 生子 星际 甜文 爽文
    主角:佟晓、迪尤尔·休谟 ┃ 配角: ┃ 其它:

Anyone can spoil this novel? Or the MTL summary to something understandable?

How did ML got MC pregnant? Lol

I can barely understand the MTL but it looks so effing MENG!! Thats the only reason manages to pushed through!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the title can be translated into "What on earth am I pregnant with? [Interstellar]"
    Maybe someone from the sect can give a more coherent MTL summary?
    @alexfilia @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722
    *omitted some names that have been mentioned by @morticia_addams

4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O sounds interesting! :blobmelt:

5. DereDevil

Reading List:
    Link
    well from what I understood, ML first saw MC in an alley while MC was being robbed. MC in turn robbed the robbers back. They formally met when ML purchased an old Mech that caught MC's interest in the black market. MC approached ML to ask him to let MC see the mech. MC is currently working as a technician/mechanic(he just arranged parts)

Im not that far in the story to see the buns yet.

MC was first surprise. Even though he is a ginseng plant, he is a male ginseng plant. He accepts his new pregancy and looks forward to it since for him,it means a new ginseng will be born, in his 800 years of life, he haven't met another ginseng so hes excited.

ML first reaction... he thought that MC stole his genetic material and create a child by combination their DNA using machines. Since in the interstellar, pregnancy is hard so ppl just use machines to concieve.

He first found out MC pregnancy when his light brain announced it(like in the summary) and he got a pretty bad attitute about it since MC 'run' after eating xD

No sightings of angst. But its full of fluffs!

6. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to translate summary. Havent read this before though

What exactly am i pregant with? (interstellar)

The ginseng demon Tong Xiao has no choice but to bring all his `little brothers` to imperial planet.

To earn a living, he has no choice but to accept simple manual mechanic works. Handspeed as slow as him, can only barely afford to support the house
    Until a muddleheadily passing one night, Tong Xiao's handspeed suddenly increasing, can earn enough to live very well

Just as he's imagining the great future...

Tong Xiao looking at his steady growing stomach, TM what exactly did i get xxx by??

Congrats, your pregnant
    ...dr., Do i need to show you my `prestige`

Ding! Found matching dna to your child. Congrats Marshall, you're going to be a father!

The marshal who only xxx-ed one male before `you think i m going to beleive this`

Ps. The cute pets you want -there is a pile
    Ps. The cute baby you want, currently playing hide and seek
    Ps. The male you want is a bit irritable, just loves spoiling (er..idk how to translate proprly ...its basically referring to mc)
    Ps. The mc you want... is currently fighting monsters

MLs name is apparently . Something like...Dewar Hume (idk how to translate these weird engrish names...) Diyouer Xiumo (???) 迪尤尔·休谟

7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds cute lol, ginseng cultivator into the futuristic interstellar age, seems they are all (my whole body is a treasure) going to the future and having kids it seems.

DereDevil, Zhen_Qing and Kleep like this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd go with Djur Hume. I have a hunch the author randomly picked Western names from what she knew around her.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @DereDevil how did MC get pregnant? And what are the “little brothers” in the synopsis?

10. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how about Dior

11. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was skimming around this to see if i wanted to read. The little brother s are otherv plants and animal demons that grew up with mc on their cultivating world and somehow a bunch of them got transported to interdtellar world

And mc got preg from xxx with ml . Ml was going pyscho or something in an alley and mc got attracted to the energy he was producing. So he fed him a ginseng fruit then tried to absorb energy but found out he couldn't, so he gets an idea of dual cultivating but he only knows kissing, then ml xxx him. :ROFLMAO: Didnt find an explanation why pregancy in my skimming yet. But lol the both of them think its bc the others race is special and neither suprise so they think they're right and don't even worry about male getting pregnant. Baby is like a ginseng fruit growing inside mc

Shizun, pcheshire, Ease and 9 others like this.
  12. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i found it. The fruit mc feed ml is some kind pregnancy fruit?? So if one eat it then xxx very large chance of pregnancy.

And MC's reaction is `so if i eat one then xxx. then ml can give birth too??` and the response is `if you can top him`:ROFLMAO:

teajikan, Shizun, Ease and 8 others like this.
  13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I thought about it and then just couldn't look at the name straight... Djur at least sounds futuristic. But Dior is too connected to the brand. Like calling your MC Gucci or Chanel... I just can't:blobsweat_2:

14. DereDevil

Reading List:
    Link
    Im still confuse about that. ML was... i dunno... he was.. something. MC felt a great aura that the interstellar lacked and followed it. After nearing the alley, he created a barrier to prevent other ppl from stealing the treasure. He found ML was the one who emitted the aura. mC wanted that aura so he decided to trade with ML even thou ML was unconcious. MC gave the unconscious ML a hundred star coin and his fruit since he felt that star coin wasnt enough. He fed ML his fruit then tried to absorbed the aura but he found out that he couldnt. Then he reminded how he once saw his uncles cultivating using dual cultivation and decided to try it. He bit ML's lips as that was what he remembered. Then ML woke up and 'it' happened.

After that, the barrier of MC disappeared. ML was still unconscious. MC escaped while ML's men was busy checking him.

Shizun, Ease, lizabernal96 and 6 others like this.
  15. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this novel.
    MC and his little friends transmitted to an interstellar. From what i understand, this interstellar is still the same world with MC world. In the real world, the rat king and the elders searching for MC and others. Then hundred of years later, MC transmigrats. So, for MC and friends, it just a moment. But for the king and elders, it's already hundred years. Throughout the novel, MC will meets his elders. The elders have long been scattered. And one of them lost in the black hole with ML's parents.

MC pregnancy...There's no morning sickness. So, because MC is a ginseng, the bun is a kind of parasite in MC body. From early pregnancy, they can interacted with little ginseng with its branches. The bun is a narcissist. He always admire his handsomeness. When he was born, he can't change into human form. After absorbing energy, he can change into human form. But, i don't know why, his skin color is black. MC said that he looks like a black charcoal. But little ginseng said that he is handsome.

I read it at sto.cc. I don't know if there's an extra chapter, but I'm quite disappointed with the ending. It's a HE. But there are still more things to uncover. They have one side CP (MC's rat king x ML's younger brother) and other potential CPs. ML's younger brother will also pregnant. The rat king eats red fruit from MC. They have triplets. Actually, there's already tube baby, but they didn't want it. We didn't know what happened to the other CPs. Are they together or not.
    The novel ended with the group found and reunite with ML's parents and MC's elder that have been lost in black hole. They're happy. And then go home. Then the end.
    Overall this novel worth a try.

16. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did they not want the tube baby

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  17. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They want to enjoy the process I think. First, the rat king have to eat the fruit. Then they do the xxx (fertilization process). The baby develop in the younger brother stomach. Feel the closeness, the fetal movement etc (pregnancy processes). And then, the process of childbirth. But I don't really know how their child were born.

Btw, MC's child born because the rat king pull the branches. Don't know how he do it......he just pull it, then it becomes a small ginseng....

18. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ....:blobpopcorn_cool:
    :blobnosebleed:

19. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing let me enter the Danmei Sect,
    this lone cultivator is tired of hunting :blobninja: for BL spoiler.
    Better join the sect and get a call when needed :blobpopcorn:
    Please add me :sushi_thankyou:

AimieNam1003 and Zhen_Qing like this.
  20. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, welcome to the Danmei Sect :blobhighfive:

midnight reader likes this.