Spoiler 《BL》 Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the movie was released , YA and YC became busy and hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks. Once done with shooting his parts for the new season of "Challenge" - this is like a reality show where QNX is also a participant - YA , while on the way home, fell asleep inside the car.

YC, on the other hand, is already at home waiting for YA. He's busying himself with watching videos of YA in the show, Challenge. There was an episode where YA was humming and another participant asked the details of the song. YA answered that it is YC's song and the said participant asked again if he knows all of YC's songs. YA said YES cheerfully and even told him that he likes YC very much! (Of course, the fellow participants and the fans think that YC is YA's idol and also since he is his senior in the industry.:LOL:) YA sang the song of YC (which is originally a sad one) with an upbeat and lively melody. This became an instant hit to the fans! YC, while watching this, is in a good mood. LY, looking at YC, couldn't help but shake his head. Indeed, YC had changed.

YA felt that somebody embraced him and lifted his body up so he suddenly woke up and saw YC carrying him. YA told YC to put him down but YC declined and carried him all the way inside the house. Once inside, YC did not let go of YA. He held him on his thigh and sat down on the sofa then YC gently squeezed YA's ass with his big palm. :ROFLMAO: YA trembled and felt his ears burning hot! :LOL:

Before, even when YC have not seen YA for 6 months, he does not feel anything but now, he had not only seen YA for 3 weeks and he already felt uncomfortable. He missed YA.

While on the sofa, YC asked YA if he missed him. YA did not straightforwardly said yes but with the slight movement of YA's head, YC understood. "Then you kiss me", ordered YC to YA. YA froze and felt his ears become hotter. Although embarassed, YA took the initiative to kiss YC's left cheek. Right after, YC said "not enough" so YA kissed YC's right cheek. YC laughed and did not tease YA anymore. He kissed YA's slightly open mouth and directly savored the other's tongue. Knowing that YA is tired, the kiss did not last long and just told YA to stay with him for a few days. (y)

2. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tiny little moment when YC seems to be just starting to realize his feelings (but it made me giggle like a silly so I wanted to share)
    YA texts YC to say thanks (for backing him up when he wanted to do his own stunts). Normally YC gives really short responses that don't lead the conversation anywhere. But this time he teases him, saying how are you going to thank me? (Trying to flirt and being all cute anticipating YA's response... :X3:) And YA being the adorable, clueless little cinnamon bun he is tells YC he'll treat him to some duck. YC: "....."

ahahahaha the disappointment was so cute. :ROFLMAO:

3. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the same day, they ate dinner together. Previously, it was YA who always cooked for him so YC thinks that moving forward, he will take care of YA better so he voluntarily cooked for their dinner this time. After eating, YA took a bath. YC waited outside for YA to finish but after sometime he did not hear any movement or response from YA. Since the bathroom door is not locked, YC opened the door and saw YA lying inside the bath tub, seemingly asleep. YA felt a person's presence around and suddenly opened his eyes. When he saw YC, YA panicked at first but shortly after he calmed down and told YC to leave. However, YC jumped into the tub, his shirt and pants wet. YC was stunned because he is now fully naked in front of YC. Moments later, YC broke the silence and told YA that he'll help him wash. YA, thinking that this thing may happen sooner or later, let YC help him wash. After bathing, they slept together on the same bed holding each other's hand (awww.. so sweet.. (y)). YC, though feeling hot, did not give in to his carnal desire because he knew it is not yet the right time to do it. :D

The next morning, YA woke up with Cocoa (or Coco? .. MTL is inaccurate.. :( but I will stick with Coco for the rest of spoilers coz it sounds cuter :D...) sprawled over his chest. He carried Coco in his arms and walked down to the kitchen where YC is preparing breakfast. YA upon seeing YC, said good morning and thanked him for the breakfast. With a smile, YC asked for a reward. No longer embarassed, YA took the initiative to kiss YC's mouth. YC thought of turning around to leave but changed his mind and hugged YC's waist. Alas, Coco is sandwiched between them and feeling uncomfortable, barked! :D

After breakfast, they lazed around the living room. These two days, they both stayed at home feeling relaxed. While on the sofa, YA blurted out that they seem like a husband and wife in which YC asked "are we not?" :X3:... YC held YA's hand and later hugged him from behind.

YC then realized that with YA's lively personality, he must have been bored staying at home with him for two days. Due to the nature of their job, they can't be seen together outside. So YC asked YA if he's bored but YA answered "if it's with other people, I may feel very bored but you are not the same. You are YC. You are my most favorite person in the world!" (Whoaa.... the feels... sounds like a former soldier, very straightforward!:LOL:)

Suddenly, YA got a call from his big brother. His big brother knew that YA has rest days but found out that he is not in his apartment and so he was furious because he knows that YA is at YC's villa. (Big Borther Yang dislikes YC and would like to separate his lil brother from him. YA and YC are also aware of this.) YA did not pick up the call. YA told YC that he'll explain everything to his big brother later on.

YA felt like he needed to confess that he is not the original YC but before he could do so, YC's phone rang. When YA saw that YC was about the hang up the call, YA told YC to take the call. (This is the second time he attempted to reveal his true self to YC. I cant remember the specific chapter but the first time YA tried to tell YC about it, he got interrupted by a call as well. YC then ignored the call and urged YA to talk but YA suddenly felt hesitant so he just told YC that it is nothing. :()

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  4. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffft. YC came home and caught YA hugging a pillow with his (YC's) picture on it. I'm dying. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

waraa, mereumsama, Silver_ and 3 others like this.
  5. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right! :LOL:
    I also like the scene when YC came home and finds YA wearing a puppy-themed pajama complete with ears and tail! That time, YA recalled that he is supposed to cook for dinner. Thinking about this, YA turned to change clothes but YC said "no need. The clothes suit you." :LOL: YC finds YA cute with those pajamas on. Note that YC is also a dog-lover. :D And oh! YC took the apron and puts it on YA's. Lol!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  6. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their rest days ended and YA is back to shooting the continuation of Challenge. Before the show was about to be aired, the challengers found out that there are surprise guests. During the last elimination round, YA got eliminated but he was given a chance. By the way, the eliminated challenger will fall down and be submerged into mixed substances. In YA's case, he was soaked in a mixture of oil and water. To stay in the game, YA had to climb up the hole but it was too difficult because his whole body is oily. YA had no choice but to use his internal force (YA discovered earlier that he can still practice the martial arts he learned in his past life but the accumulation of internal force is slow although he regularly meditates.. but still, little is better than nothing.. :D ). He guided the force below his feet and was able to reach the top however he can't open the lid covering the hole. Fortunately, when he was about to fall down, a strong pair of arms grabbed him. YA was stunned to see YC pulling him up! Anyway, the shooting went on including YC as the surprise guest.

When the shooting was over, YA asked TG to drive him over to YC's villa. Upon arriving, YC led YA to a side room of the villa where a black grand piano is placed. YC then told YA that he will sing him a song. YA was puzzled at first but still asked if it will be an old song of his. However, YC did not answer and just asked YA to sit beside him. When YC started playing the piano, YA realized that he has never heard of the melody before.

Ch 40 ----
    The piano playing went on and later was accompanied by YC's singing. YA was very much immersed into the song while staring at YC's face and fingers alternately. When the song ended, YA snapped back into reality and clapped with enthusiasm. He asked YC if the song he played is a new composition of his and when did he start writing songs again. YC simply answered "sometime ago".

When YC realized his feelings for YA, he felt that he would like to start writing songs for him. In the first place, he had started as a singer in the entertainment industry. A lot of things happened since then and although he still wanted to sing, he can't do so anymore because he was afraid that he will say something wrong when he wants to convey his heart.

"Jiang Zi Qian helped me" said YC. JZQ is YC's friend (so far the only friend of YC that was introduced) and they started at the same time as singers. YA then realized that the reason why JZQ was calling him was for the song. (I guess I forgot to mention that during the 2 attempts where YA was about to reveal that he's not the original YA, the 2 phone calls that interrupted him both came from JZQ. :p)

YA asked YC the title of the song. YC is a bit helpless of YA's dense character. Looking at those eyes, YC knew that YA has not yet realized that the song was for him. YC told YA to put his hands out. YC held his hand and wrote the title of the song on YA's palm. The moment YA learned of the title he became emotional. He suddenly asked YC "what if I am not YA?" in which YC answered "You are you. No matter what your name is, what your identity is, I like you, the you right now". (Uggh.. my heart! :love:... Ohhhhh my.. I think YC already knew that YA is not the same person as the one he married. Maybe.. just maybe.. he already has an idea that he is the young soldier in his dreams. Well, imma pull an all-nighter to finish this. Won't be able to sleep anyway..:LOL:)

YA, when he heard this, jumped into YC's embrace and in between his sobs, repeatedly saying thank you. Seeing this, YC's heart was moved and kissed YA. YC gently sucked YA's soft lips and drove his tongue straight into the other's tongue to further deepen the kiss. Tongues interwined, YC picke up YA and went straight to the bedroom. YC pressed YA to his bed.

Nsfw :X3:
    YC had controlled his desire for such a long time and can no longer hold back. He removed YA's shirt, then planted gentle kisses onto his white neck, giving similarly gentle bites on his sexy clavicle. YA clutched tightly into YC's arms. YA can feel the wetness on his neck. The places where YC kissed were hot and itchy. Feeling it unbearable, YA started to twist his body.

YC has long been tolerating YA but not this time. Looking at YA becoming more difficult to hold, and his breathing getting heavier, YC leaned in and sucked those red beads on YA's chest! :X3: YA couldn't help but quiver and let out barely audible sounds "uh-uhh..." For YA, this is an embarassing thing for him to experience for the first time but as long as the other party is YC, it doesn't matter.

"Don't be afraid" whispered YC. YC kept on licking and nibbling YA's red beads. When he's done "bullying" the left one, he turned to the right until his two poor little things were tortured red and swollen. This made YC satisfied.

Afterwards, YA's trousers were removed and YC ran his big palm over YA's smooth, fleshy buttocks while whispering on YA's earlobe "YA remember what you owe me before?"

"Wha..what?" YA's breathing became increasingly messy. YA feels very comfortable and while YC kept on licking and sucking, his eyelashes flutter innocently and eyes become misty as a fog.

"You said you would compensate me." YC said and he blew a warm breath on his neck.

Before filming the movie where YA starred as the male lead, YC gave him a lot of help and guidance. When YC asked for a reward, YC said that he did not like to eat duck again, so now, he clearly understood what he meant. Having realized the intention, YA uttered "hmmm".

After receiving a response, YC made a cautious move into the back of YA. YA's body was not able to adapt to the foreign invasion of a certain thing (*cough* that thing is YC's finger.. y'know.. prep is needed.. *cough*) and so YC allowed him to scream and shout due to pain. YC kissed YA gently to soothe the pain and while doing so, YC moves his finger inside YA's, stirring and flipping, and gradually added the second, then the third finger so that YA can adapt and relax.

YC is quite patient and his movements were so gentle and the small red beads on YA's chest slowly stood firm. Seeing this, YC slowly arrived at YA's entrance but when YC went in a little bit, YA's face became white and his thing in front slowly fell down. He also called out in pain: "hurts!"

Looking at YA's frowning face due to pain, YC did not dare to move casually and began kissing and stroking YA. Every action of YC was full of love.

After a long while, YA felt the pain was gradually disappearing and was replaced by a feeling of excitement. Then with a blush, YA took the initiative to speak: "You can put it in."

Having endured for a long time, YC's forehead is covered with a thin layer of sweat and having heard this, YC held YA's waist and drove his whole thing inside. Due to the sudden movement, YA could not help but cry out. Despite the pain, YC was slowly twirling and rubbing, and YA was unusually filled with a sense of satisfaction! This kind of comfort and joy was very different from that when YA was just kissed. YA shuddered as if every pore on his body had been opened and filled with joy.

"Call me 'Chen Yan'." YC suddenly opened his mouth and stopped the action. The feeling of emptiness left YA devastated and his brain was dazed so he could only utter "huh?"

"Call me Chen Yan, Xiao Yu." YC replied. YA feels like the general is calling him when he was still seven or eight years old. But the voice that's calling him in the ear at the present is more true and gentle.
    "I...I like you!" YA slowly climbed his hand towards YC's cheek, "Chen... Chen Yan..."

Then, in response is a more intense movement than before. YA yelled and shed tears in euphoria without knowing it. In the process of vigorous collision of their bodies, YA's whole body is shaking. He could only use his legs to cling into YC's waist.

YC was surrounded by the moist and warm interior of YA. This sweet taste made him deeply sullen and his strength was getting bigger and bigger. He seemed to be tireless and the night was still very long.
    End of nsfw scene - you may now be at ease.. :LOL:

The next day, YA's body was totally sore. Thinking of last night, doing it several times and he even cried, YA felt embarassed and buried himself inside the quilt. YC, looking at him like that helplessly sat on the bedside and asked if it hurts. YA honestly uttered a sound which means yes. So YC told him that he'll lubricate it next time. (I am not pretty sure if the term is lubricant, oil, or water but the general idea is that YC will do something or use something so as not to hurt YA the next time they do it. :LOL:) YA did not care about this and asked YC to help him up. YC let YA lean on his shoulders. YA then told YC that although it will hurt, it felt comfortable. YC was stunned at his words and can't help but lick YA's nose: "YA, why are you so cute?"

YA also immediately ridiculed:"YC, why are you so handsome? Your eyes look good, nose looks good, mouth... hmmmm!" :D YC blocked YA's mouth with a kiss. YA did not leave the bed and was served lunch by YC.

Later that day, YA called his brother YJ and told him that he's at YC's place. YJ replied that he knows. YA further told YJ that YC is good to him but YJ is not one to easily believe his words.

After the call, YA asked YC to play chess and while playing, YA carefully stated that his big brother seems to dislike YC. YC told him that YJ hates him and there are other people who hates him. YA, holding YC's hand said, "but I'll always like you!"

R-18 alert!
    .. the s*x scene totally drained my energy! :cry::cry::cry: As an inexperienced homo sapien, I did my best to relay the words as intelligible as possible. Fellas, please make do of this for now while waiting for translator-san to bring in a more articulate chapter. :D

I think I'm satisfied for now so let me take back my word of pulling an all-nighter!:p

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  7. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ** A big chunk of this chapter is about the activities done in the Challenge variety show so let's leave that to translator-san to work on. ;) FYI, some parts are bearable when MTL-ed so I just did a lil bit of grammar correction to make it more understandable. As we all know :sneaky:, MTL is inaccurate but at least we can still get a good grasp of the essence of the story. **

“Chen Yan...” The sound of Yang Anyu came from the bedroom. Yi Chen heard him and walked out of the study.

"Woke up?” Yang Anyu was still lying on the bed while Yi Chenyan touched his face.

Last night, Yang Anyu arrived at Yi Chen's place to speak with him. The two did not see each other for a week. They missed each other so much. Therefore, they kissed each other and tossed in the bed until the wee hours of the morning. Yang Anyu was naturally tired, so he slept until noon and it was only a while ago that he woke up.

"Yeah..." Yang Anyu's voice is still lazy. "Chen Yan, I think I'm getting lazy. What should I do?"

"Huh?" Yi Chen did not understand.

“I used to be hard-working and I would go for a run in the morning, but now I become decadent and lazy, especially when I’m with you...” Yang Anyu looked at Yi Chen’s face and slowly said, “I just want to keep watching you, hold you, let you feed me something to eat... Chen Yan, I may later become a lazy and greedy big fat person, what to do?”

Yi Chen could not help but smile. He gently bit his mouth and told him that it does not matter. Instead he can be lazier. :LOL:

With the growing popularity of YA, there are various differing opinions on the internet. YA didn't bother himself with these and just let QS handle them.

In his spare leisure time, YA quietly stayed with YC and he was very happy. On the sofa, YA holds a martial arts novel and sits on YC's thigh. At the beginning he was shy and embarrassed, but now it seems natural, that YA feels that he has been spoilt by YC. YC was currently browsing Weibo and saw a picture of YA and a fellow participant in the variety show. YC then realized that they still don't have a photo together. YA, becoming aware of what's going on suddenly laughed: "Chen Yan, are you jealous?" YA raised his eyebrows.

"..." YC said immediately.

"The original expression of jealousy is like this, haha." YA smiled. YC is silent and still does not speak.

"Are you angry?" YA pulled his arm and smiled. "I won't laugh, so don't get angry. Well, let's take a picture. What kind of expression do you like me to make? What kind of pose? I will coax you as long as you like!”

Yi Chen said: “...” YA felt as if YC was a child.

Looking at YA’s expressions of emotions such as anger, grief and sorrow, YC finally smiled at him and couldn't help pinching his small nose and then took out his own iPad. From behind, he clung on to YA and let YA lean in his arms. Then YC put his chin on the shoulder of YA. Close to his ear, he implored with a magnetically sweet voice: “Hey, kiss me."

In an instant, YA's earlobe itched, and the cheeks could not help but blush. But since he promised YC, YA wouldn’t go back on his word. YA followed YC and the two changed positions. YC even lured YA to unbutton his collar and lay in bed, causing YA to groan. After a series of more than a dozen shots, YA felt that he was a bit disadvantaged and had to get back at YC. Then he took advantage of YC's words and said: "Chen Chen, you have to take the initiative to kiss me."

YA's voice hasn't finished yet but YC already made a bite on YA's mouth: “Satisfied?”

“I...” YA just wanted to say something, but the Corgi dog at home suddenly ran over. "Rogue!" yelled YA to YC. (The term used in MTL is barbarian but I think the said word is too much so I just changed it to rogue because I feel like the meaning fits more in the situation.. :D)

Little Coco, who is always ignored, squeaked at the legs of YA. The masters played again and again and he is not happy! YA picked up little Coco, looked at YC then smiled: "Chen Yan, Coco seems jealous. We should take pictures with Coco in it." YC just replied with an affirmative tone.

**The following scene was already posted by another NU member but I just want to include this in this spoiler chapter in case other readers would like to know where the said scene flowed in the story. ;)**

One day later, YA started to get busy again. There are a lot of things that he has become accustomed to but one thing. Every time, makeup makes his skin a little bit painful. And today, YA rubbed his chest and frowned slightly.

“Master, what's wrong with you?” Seeing YA who seemed to be a bit uncomfortable, TG obviously cares about it.

YA nodded. "I have a chest pain."

"Ah? Master, why do you have a chest pain?" TG was puzzled, but then he changed his mind and thought that YA was at YC's house yesterday. But he couldn't control his imagination going in a weird way. No, stop! The idea must be pure! TG is struggling with his ideologies. YA then confessed: "Well, it's because of him. But I'm not willing to show any weakness. I have also bitten him several times!"

Tang Guo: "..." Enough! He does not want to know these details.

As for YC, there was a hickey on his neck. LY raised a brow and could not stand to look at it. This was too obscene for him!
    **End of scene.**

Few days later, a publicity stint was held for a movie where YA and YC co-starred in. It was done in a show called "Happy (Joy?) Alliance" where they will invite popular actors, singers or directors as guest speakers in each issue. The program focuses on knowledge, interest and participation. It has been broadcasted for many years and has been widely acclaimed.

The first game was a guessing game (sounds like a charade game to me because one person will act out the words or phrases while the other guesses it). The big screen will randomly pick a topic. The first pair to play was YA and the female lead with the topic "30 friendly words"'. They were able to answer 11 questions in 3 minutes. For the next round, SY, the female lead, backed out and volunteered YA and YC to play instead. Unexpectedly, the big screen randomly selected the topic "30 questions of love". The fans were in an uproar and they all seemed excited! YC did not let the crowd down and agreed to answer a few questions. (y)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  8. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    what random, it's completely rigged by the author :p:p

Nic likes this.
  9. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li ye x Qiao yu is confirmed :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    This author like to merge characters from his other books. In 99 methods it says Qiao yu was chasing his colleague(?) from university, here it says that they both are classmates under one professor.:blob_grin:

This is from author other books, mtl says the title is “The President is Destined to be Alone”:blobokhand:

10. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    This author knows how to make readers look for her other works well

11. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love is in the air!!!! :love::love::love:

**I tried to make this chapter as detailed as possible, but of course I omitted the scenes that are of less significance.. :D... This chapter has bearable MTL so I just did a wee bit of sentence restructuring. Hope we can all get a good idea of this chapter's awesomeness! :X3:**

“I think we can answer a few questions?” YC smiled and interacted with the audience.
    "Five Questions!"
    "Twenty Questions!"
    "Thirty Questions!"

The fans responded loudly, and sound of cries were louder and stronger for a while. At this abnormal hot atmosphere, the male host smiled: "Chen Yan, you look very confident! I also know that the two of you have worked together in two or three projects. Then YA, how about you? Do you have confidence?!"

Since the male host have asked this question, and the fans are looking forward to it, YA decisively stated: "Yes! I believe in senior!"[referring to YC as senior.. :p since they're in public]

"Haha! Since Chen Yan and Xiao Yu are so confident, then this is good! We have slightly increased the difficulty and reduced the time to one minute.” YA and YC nodded their heads and gave no opinion.

"Are the two of you ready? Then we'll start right away!"

The host's voice just fell when a minute's countdown began and the second round of guessing game started. Looking at the first word displayed on the big screen, YA immediately put his two hands together, and then said: “Two words, very simple, when a couple are shopping, they often -”

“Hold hands.” Chen Yan faintly smiled. This is really not difficult for him.

After successfully answering the first question, YA and YC consecutively answered the succeeding questions. Suddenly, the audience is cheering again! The male host and several guests on the stage are also surprised. They are too good!

Afterwards, YA and YC cooperated and successively guessed words such as “flowers in full bloom, candlelight dinners, watching movies, and wearing couple shirts”. In fact, YA's description is not particularly good, but every time, at the beginning of YA's act, YC can instantly understand. In just a few tens of seconds, the two have guessed 15 questions already!

In the next question, YA's two palms are together, and then clutched his head on the palm of his hand. He has not yet opened his mouth to speak when YC made a guess: "Together on the bed? Right?"

"Yes, right!" YA is so happy! Smiling with excitement, his two small tiger teeth are revealed. Once again, everyone applauded. In the process of guessing the word, YC's mouth maintained a smile. He has good acting skills, and he clearly knew how to conduct himself in public. However, when he saw that YA is afraid that YC could not answer, YC makes sure to not disappoint YA. YA's face contained an anxious expression, and after hearing the correct answer, YA will instantly feel relieved but there is a hint of embarrassment. Seeing his favorite person stood in front of him, YC feels brilliant. Every expression and movement of YA was particularly stupid and adorable in the eyes of YC. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

With the last few seconds left, the opportunity to pass on the question can no longer be used. But on the big screen is a very cheeky question. Holding his head, YA touched his nose and said only: “The three words we often use in English to confess...”
    YC already know what the three words are, but ... the time has stopped, and YC did not speak.

“Yes, I love you!” At this moment, the fans in the audience burst out with a cry, and YC only smiled.;)

"Oh, it's a pity. At the end, the question was simple but you didn't answer.” The male host walked in the middle of YA and YC. “However, I still congratulate the two of you. You guessed 19! And this result is also amazing! It broke the record of our game." The host said, and there was a warm applause from the crowd. The movie's female lead (Su Shijia) next to them is secretly smiling. Where is this tacit understanding coming from? Obviously, to test the level of their love. The power of love is really great!

[ :ROFLMAO: I really love this movie's female lead surnamed SU (the first name <Shijia??> keeps changing in MTL so let's just leave it at that! :p) ! I feel like almost all the women that YA interacted with are, if not fujoshis, BL fanatics! They had an inkling of YA and YC's relationship but they just keep it within themselves and silently cheer them on! Aren't they supportive?!? (y):D:LOL:]

After the event, YA and YC went home to YC's villa. YA squatted on the large bed in the bedroom. From time to time, he smirked. YA is currently watching YC's series that was made in the past few years. Suddenly, YC’s mobile phone shook. YC did not come out yet from the toilet. YA took a look at it and found that it was a reminder message for the current month's schedule. This, he does not care, but the interface of the mobile phone shows the novel that YC is reading. YA turned his eyes and suddenly became interested. 'I'll just glance at it. It shouldn't matter' thought YA.

**The following text is the content of the novel that YC is reading. Warning! R-18 alert! :censored:**
    Surrounded by Castle Peak, the depths of the natural hot springs in the field are filled with water vapor. If you carefully squat, you will find two naked bodies closely fitting together and entangled with each other.

"Hot... Hot!" Luo Shun's face was frowning and he couldn't control it. "Pervert! You... what did you give me?"
    "Rest assured, it's not poison. It's just some good thing to add fun." Mu Yunxun starts stroking Luo Shun's inner thigh, then he forcibly separated the legs of Luo Shun.

"I can not bear to kill you, but I can slowly torture you!" said Mu Yunxun. "Ah! Let... go of me!" Luo Shun felt the man pressed himself to him and was slamming, harder and deeper, and a viscous liquid overflowed from behind.

"You'd better enjoy." With his tongue licking Luo Shun's ear, he felt the tightness and warmth inside his body. Mu Yunxun's eyes became dark and incomprehensible. He repeated the movement in and out. Mu Yunxun will not let go of this man in his arms. He just wants to stay deep inside.

"Uh huh! Stop... stop!" Luo Shun shed tears of shame. And the red, tempting lip was half open and was about to collapse. "Mu Yunxun, I... I'm going to kill you!"

Although his mouth is saying so, his body kept twisting tightly, and Mu Yunxun is determined to do him even better. His breath is getting heavier: "This is... so tight. Baby, it seems that you really want to kill me."
    **End of text**

After seeing this, YA, who's face has been dyed red and white, quickly put down YC's cell phone. He does not dare to read the content of the story again. YA secretly regretted. How come he did not know that YC is reading this kind of novel?!? Suddenly, when YA heard the sound of the toilet door opening, YA hurriedly returned to his original position. He tried to maintain his calm and pretended that nothing happened. :cautious:

YC took a look at his mobile phone and suddenly realized that someone had touched it. He didn’t mind but instead walked over and clung to YA: “YA, did you read it?”

“Read... what? Ah? I didn't.” YA shook his head again and again, but it was a shame that his acting skills were so bad that they could not deceive the wise YC. "YA, since you have already seen it..." After licking the ear lobe of YA, a certain actor began to "trick" a simple boy. "...then, let's do a play." Thinking that he heard wrong, YA was shocked: "Is it going to be played according to the above scenario?"

**Nsfw...you've been warned..:censored:**
    They could not go to the hot springs in the mountains at this time so they settled in the bathroom. YC had to put YA into the bathtub first.
    YA's face has already been flushed. YA, who had just let out his first release, couldn't breathe. His insides became very soft with the help of hot water, so it was easy to swallow YC’s huge hard thing. With YC's advanced technique, the friction bumped into the most sensitive depth of his body. YA felt itchy, and the small thing in front of him once again lifted his head.

YA firmly wrapped YC's waist and yelled. YC’s rapid and powerful action made YA's brain stagnate and became unable to think. His whole body feels like being electrified. YA felt that YC’s actions were about to suffocate his heart and lungs. It seems to endlessly occupy and plunder everything inside him.

The temperature of the bathroom rose rapidly and YC made a release once inside YA's. Then YC held YA and stood in front of the mirror.
    "Little Yu, open your eyes." YC held YA in the back while his waist keeps moving. YA looked at the two people in front of the mirror, especially himself. His cheeks were red, his eyelashes were fluttering, his eyes were full of mist, and his body was sticky. He hurriedly turned sideways and shamelessly did not dare to look at the mirror directly. YC made a simple smile. Seeing YA so shy, he did not continue to make things difficult for him. YC tightly clung to YA, while over and over again kissed his ear lobe, neck, back, as if every inch of YA's skin is like a treasure in his heart.

Soon afterwards, YA's back ran past a series of overwhelming feelings of pleasure. Even his toes were twitching. He couldn't even say a full sentence. YA made a release, and at the same time, another hot liquid broke out in his body.
    **End of scene**

YC, while holding the soft YA, suddenly opened his mouth: "Little Yu, I love you.”

In the game, YC did not say the answer. At this moment, YC spoke in YA's ear, saying it slowly and affectionately. I love you. I just want to tell it to you alone.

After cleaning YA, the YA in semi-coma state :LOL: was put to bed by YC. YA stumbled and murmured something in his mouth in which YC replied. "Chen Yan, I ... I am not ... the original Yang Anyu." :cry: YA's eyes still have tears.

YC made a gentle sweep of the tears in his eyes: "Well, I know. Of course you are not." :love:

"I... I'm not a person of this world, I'm ... a big liar..." It turned out that he had such things in his heart. There are many things he's worrying about and YC can't help but smile.

YC pushed YA into his arms: “Little Yu, it does not matter where you come from... as long as you have been with me all the time.”:love::love::love:

The next day, YA woke up and asked: “Chen Yan, did I say anything last night?”

“You said a lot and asked me to repeat it to you?” YC said and then he scratched his nose and chuckled. "I'm afraid you'll be shy."
    "No... No need to say!" YA immediately froze his mouth, and with embarrassment muttered, "I probably know what kind of words they were.”

Because YA accidentally discovered YC was reading that kind of novel again, the result ... YA was "eaten" again. YA rubbed his sore waist. He did not think before but now he realized that YC is a black belly and a pervert!

R-18 alert!

Ugggh!!! Although, the revelation is there... it is still not clear if YC knew that YA is the young soldier in his dreams. But YC is amazing!!!! That is what you call unconditional love!!! He does not care about YA's true identity at all!!!:love::love::love:

Shizun, LCC, swordfish and 13 others like this.
  12. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If anybody out there is curious, you can find this particularly adorable scene in Chapter 44 of the raw. :D TG is damn cute!!! And QS finally warms up... :LOL:!

mereumsama and Storymonster like this.
  13. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahaha I love how YC spends his down time watching YA videos and reading YC/YA fanfics. His manager's reactions to it cracks me up.
    But seriously. Making YA act out the story he was reading? YC is the best. So freaking cute. :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

mereumsama likes this.
  14. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a snippet.... :X3:

I really like the interaction between YC and YA! Definitely no miscommunication... they're very honest and direct with their feelings :X3:. Even though they are miles apart and have not seen each other for several months, they find time to call or send each other messages! :D And when they finally meet each other again, something like this (click Spoiler below) happens.

It was almost New Year again [If I am not mistaken, it has already been 2 years since YC and YA met..]. YC and YA decided to clean the house themselves. Afterwards, YA fell asleep and when he woke up:

"Wait!" YA pulled YC, and his eyes turned to him. "Chen Chen, did you kiss me when I was asleep?"
    "Yeah." Cheeky YC directly admits, but also scratched his nose, "Who made you look so cute."
    "What if I did not grow up like this, and became fat? What about if I am ugly?” YA said, his tone and expression changed.

"Look, you really hesitated." YA was not happy.
    "Wrong, not only do I look at your face but also your body... in bed..." YC said with a low smile and leaned against the ears of YA. Suddenly, YA’s ears got hot and pushed YC’s face away. YC immediately caught YA's little hand and did not tease him any longer. He looked at him seriously and said: "YA, you are unique. So it doesn't matter what your name, identity and appearance are. What I like is this unique one." YA froze and his heart was moved. YC is so tender and gentle, and he could not resist.

"Little Yu, if it were me, if I would become ugly and fat some day, no longer a star, and has no money, what would you do?"
    "That would be great!" YA brightened his eyes.

YC: "..."

"In that case, there won't be a whole lot of people calling you 'male god' and 'husband' every day. They will not continue to scream 'I love you'. Haha! So I don't have to worry about you being taken away by someone else any day.” YA smiled, his eyes sparkling, like a starry sky.

"Even if you're ugly, fat, and don't have money, I just love you. You'll always be the best in my mind! When I'm responsible for making money and raising a family, you're responsible for this beauty. We..." YA has not yet finished when YC's mouth was pasted on him and kissed him deeply.

"Wang! [sound of Coco's barking..:ROFLMAO:]" Little Coco also watched the two husbands' show of love. The most hateful is that, now, he is once again caught in the middle, watching them kiss! Wang Wang! Please don't injure the innocent mind of this small animal! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: [Little Coco is the most adorable Corgi in the universe!!! Haha! This cute doggie has been living with his maters for 2 years but it seems like he's not yet used to seeing them go lovey-dovey.. I think Daddy YC and Mommy YA should find Little Coco a lover too! :LOL:]

15. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Single dog coco needs love too

midnight reader likes this.
  16. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Need to know who Tang Hao/yu is? This guy is getting on my nerve:mad:

17. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been happening for sometime but today, YA suddenly fainted. While in this state, YA was having a dream but he is not sure if it is just a dream or a part of his memory. In the dream, YA was yelling at someone asking questions like "who are you?'' However, YA finds out that the voice of the person responding to him is not anyone else's voice but his! YA was stunned at this realization. After a while, YC saw that YA fainted. YC hurriedly went to him and tried to wake him up. Fortunately after a few minutes, YA opened his eyes. It was obvious in YC's eyes and gesture that he is seriously worried so YA said that although his head is painful, he feels fine. But YC's expression did not change and decisively took YA to the hospital.

In the hospital, big brother YJ, manager LY, and YC are all present. With two opposing parties in the same place, LY could feel the freezing atmosphere around, so he decided to broke the silence and said appeasing words like "the doctor said YA's condition is not that serious so you don't have to be worried."

From the doctor’s lips, they learned that YA was suffering from Vasovagal Syncope [**this is a legit medical term**]. This happens when people's mood is unstable, are under considerable pressure, extremely tired, panic-stricken or in a hot and confined space. Before the onset of syncope, there may be times when the blood pressure or heart rate slows down; sometimes there are no signs of sudden onset, causing a temporary loss of consciousness, but will continue to recover on its own after several minutes or a period of time. YA's condition apparently belongs to the latter.

After LY broke the silence, YJ and YC still did not speak. Quite some time has passed when YJ spoke to YC saying like "Dad has chosen you. YA chose you too. You should prove with your actions later on that you are worth it and you must continue to live up with their expectations." YJ and LY are not expecting any response from YC because he has not spoken since arriving at the hospital but this time, YC replied with an affirmative tone. YJ was shocked but did not pay any more attention to it. He left after awhile to attend to important business matters. LY also left and that leaves YC and YA alone in the ward.

While looking at YA's face, YC feels disturbed because he seems to overlap that face with somebody. YC keeps on looking at YA's fair and smooth wrist. [**I forgot to note that although YC does not care about YA's identity, he seems to associate YA with a certain person. Sadly, it is not yet clear if that person is the young soldier in his dreams or a different one. There's another instance before when YC looked at YA's wrist again to reassure himself that there is no scar or any sign of that area being wounded before. I guess we'll have to wait for a few more chapters to clarify this weird action of YC :D. **] In a moment, YA woke up. YA felt apologetic to YC for worrying him but YC shut him up and told him that it was him who neglected YA.

Due to this incident, YA needed to rest for a week. This made QS have a headache. It was just after new year and there are already invitations for endorsements and films for YA. With regards to the film, YA is aware that YC did something underhanded for him to be included in those films. It will be up to YA to choose. Before, YA gets angry with this kind of arrangement but now, YA does not feel the same and accepted YC's help. YA knew that YC wants him to act on a certain film but YA declined because he's much more interested with the film called "Blurred". This film is dark-themed which showcases the life of a person with dual personality. Few days later, YA met with Fu Chengzhi(??), the director of the said movie.

Director Fu and YA continued to discuss about the movie and in the end, YA agreed to act as the male protagonist of the film. Unknown to everyone, YA chose this movie because he wants to understand the memory fragments that keeps coming to him. YA is aware of his own identity but he cannot just disregard those memories.

The movie shooting started, however, YA continued to have bad takes so Director Fu advised YA to take a break. During these rest days, YA stayed at YC's villa. One night, when YC is still asleep, YA woke from another nightmare. However, he cannot remember anything from the nightmare after waking up. He involuntarily went to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

Looking at the same face in the mirror as him, YA actually had a kind of indescribable jealousy. Recently, he thought he was weird. But in the end, he did not exactly understand what or who he is. Due to the dual personality of “Mo Fan” [**the character he plays in the movie Blurred**], he has been pondering on this character recently and sometimes while doing so, his head goes dizzy.

YA remembers Director Fu’s remarks that an actor is motivated by his own disappointments, hatred, and dissatisfaction with reality, resulting in self-harm, derogatory and torture, and even abuse. Physical pain can often alleviate and cover mental anxiety. Self-harm is a form of stress transfer. For example, many people cut their hair, drink alcohol, put on tattoo and use drugs.

With this thought in mind, YA raised his arm and then bit his wrist. The strength he used to bite was not heavy, but he wanted to know what it feels like. After that, he took out a fruit knife and tried to use it to draw a stroke on his wrist.

But the next second, YC suddenly appeared, and then he grabbed the knife from the hands of YA. Soon, the knife was thrown away at once. YA also looked at YC's face. YA opened his mouth to speak but he did not have the time to do so because YC tightly embraced him.

When YA cleared his mind, YC was already holding him tightly in his arms and YA could not move at all. YA wanted to talk but YC did not give him an opportunity to open his mouth. YC then picked him up and walked back to the bedroom in silence. The headboard of the bed was still lit with weak lights. YC took YA to the bed, but he still did not speak.

His arms were still firmly wrapped around the waist of YA. It seemed that he would not let go. When YA just moved a bit, YC subconsciously used more force to hold him tighter. Because it was too tight, it hurts YA, but he perceived YC’s uneasiness, so he whispered: “Sorry, Chen Yan. Have you just been scared by me?” But YC did not answer.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Seeing YC's mood getting worse, YA hurriedly explained: "I didn't mean to do it. When I woke up due to a nightmare, it was midnight. I wanted to practice my role in the movie for me to really feel the emotions of Mo Fan. There is no other meaning."

"Did you have a nightmare?" YC asked.

"Well, these days I keep on having a nightmare." YA said truthfully.

"What is the dream about?" YC said, and his arm gradually loosened.

"I don't remember when I wake up." YA smiled. "It's a dream. It should be nothing. I think it might be to help me play my role well, so it's a bit of pressure."

YC slowly let go of YA, then grabbed his arm towards the light to see YA’s wrist. There are tooth marks left by YA when biting. However, YC did not mind it at all, sticking his lips on the surface and gently kissing it.

"Why would you choose the movie "Blurred"?"

YA shivered. Then he said seriously: "I think this story is very interesting. I can't tell what is attracting me. Mo Fan's character is a very challenging role. I feel like I have to overcome difficulties and strive to perform the role well!" YC could not help but be startled by YA's attitude of being so positive, but ......

due to Tang Hao(??) playing as the second male lead (Luo Yu), in recent months, he and YA had to be filmed together. YC certainly is not rest assured, so he used the identity of the company's senior to go to the "blurred" cast. When YA acted, he observed it carefully outside. When playing another personality as the younger brother in "blurred", YA performs his rebellion well, his eyes and movements are in place, and the actor himself has self-mutilation. It's almost like... That Young Master. [**And here we are again. Now, who is this Young Master? :blobconfused: There's really something in YC's past that we need to drill in to. :hmm:**]

YC’s father unexpectedly died prematurely. His mother also had a time when she was at the lowest point in her life. She had so many regrets like, not being able to see her son be successful on the stage. YC also experienced a friend's betrayal, and then he held on to Yang Peng's hand who, in the end, turned out to be a big liar.

Those who have given YC various promises have already left him. YC had also become independent and no longer needs other people until he met YA. But now, he is afraid that YA will become another person. The big palms climbed up to YA's cheeks and his fingers gently rubbed against them. "Little Yu, don't put too much pressure on yourself. You've done a good job. If you try to figure out a character, or if there's anything you can't figure out, you can tell me directly. I will help you."

"Yeah." YA smiled a little and actively grasped YC’s big hand touching his cheek. A while ago, he was very interested in the story of "Blurred". When he prioritize filming, he neglected YC's psychological changes. But tonight, he can fully feel the uneasiness and concern of YC.

"Chen Yan, I was just acting. You shouldn't take it seriously." YA holds YC's hand and they warmly held each other's palms.

"My body is very good and my mental state is also very fine." Despite the strange feeling in YA's heart recently, his brain flashes some memory fragments in his sleep. This makes YA a bit troubled, but he clearly knows who he is and what he wants. In order to not worry YC, he will leave these things to himself. Looking at the firm expression of YA, YC finally made a slight smile.

After they have calmed down, YA jokingly said to YC that his acting skills got better and he even deceived YC! YC played along with him and made a gesture of awarding him a best actor trophy. YA, in response, even delivered an acceptance speech. YA then revealed to YC that he has collected all the speeches that YC made when he received awards. :LOL:

"Chen Yan, as long as you need me, I will always be there." YA actively embraced YC and touched his back with his palms. "So do not be afraid."

YA affixed his mouth to YC's ear and whispered. "Oh, my husband." Instantly, YC's heart moved and has been picked up by this little demon. YC slammed YA over to the bed, licked his nose, and his eyes grew dark: "Little Yu, it's still midnight, let's sleep for a while."

"I don't believe you would sleep. Would you? And again..." Here, YA blushed a bit, "try a new position?" :blobnosebleed:

:censored:Soon, the room was filled with a variety of inharmonious sounds, heavy breathing, and emotional embarrassment. The sound of intertwined tongues, accompanied by a strong physical crash, and the sound of water bursting, really make people blush. One can only hear the yelling and sobbing sound of YA. YC’s movements are increasingly going harder, impacting YA’s most sensitive depths, deepening and occupying his insides again and again. YC only feels that YA is shaking and wiggling in his arms. YC can only be convinced that this person really belongs to himself.

During the process, the sticky liquid gradually wet the sheets underneath them. The voice of YA was also hoarse and powerless. Finally, YC tightly gripped YA’s ass, and in the deepest part of his body, he would be burned hot. The hot seeds were all fed to him.:censored:

The next day, after waking up, YA was weak and he could only rely on YC's chest. YC rubbed his head and then put his fingers into the fingers of YA interlocking them. YA immediately held YC's hand and smiled. “Chen Yan, don’t be afraid, I won't leave you.” YC’s heart is warm and soft. YA is sometimes too clever to always figure out his mood or what he's thinking and immediately takes action.

"Little Yu, change the name. How did you call out to me in the bed last night?" Said YC while blowing on YA's neck. YA's ears turned red and shyly said: "My ... Husband..." "Oh, say it again." "My husband." YA was obedient, and then he remembered, "YC, you look so good when you laugh. It's the best in the world!" :X3:

The following week, YA was able to successfully act his role in the movie. YA then went to rest and asked TG to take pictures of him. TG was silently weeping as recently, his master started to take photos of himself and sometimes he would ask TG to help him take a few shots. Of course, these pictures will be sent to YC!:blob_grin: YA told TG that he needs to send at least 3 pictures per day! :LOL:

Before TG starts taking pictures, QS suddenly came over. [**Brace yourselves! What follows will make your heart flutter! :blobcheeky:**]

"Give it to me." YC extended his hand to TG, always cherishing his words like gold. TG did not understand why, but he still handed the phone to QS. Surprisingly, QS took the phone but did not point the camera at YA, instead, he moved it against TG and took a picture.

"Ah?" TG was paralyzed in the same place.

"Wow! Qi Ge you ..." YA was also very surprised, but he flew forward and looked at the photo of TG on the phone. YA started laughing hard because TG's stunned expression that was captured by the camera looks funny!

"I feel very good." QS opened his mouth and YA immediately said, "Oh ..."

At this time, TG finally snapped back to reality: " Ah ah ah! It's definitely not good to see. Soon... I'm going to delete it!”

YA didn’t expect that even QS would start to tease TG. This times, it’s not easy to find a bodyguard who is so amiable and easily embarrassed.

QS's expression changed and quickly sent the photo of TG to himself through the Internet. He then clicked and deleted the photo and left as if nothing had happened. [** Hahaha! For real?!? :LOL: QS is a sneaky god seme! Oh wait, I just assumed that he is the seme b/c I feel like he definitely is! :p **]

QS went away. TG frowned. “Master, I think today's Qi Ge is not normal. He... Is he really Qi Ge?”

YA touched his chin, did not speak, and just cheekily smiled.

TG: "..."

[** Tang Guo!!! How can you be so dense and so cute at the same time! Haha! :ROFLMAO:**]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  18. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a vague impression of Tang Huo/Yu because I normally skim through the parts about the entertainment circle. However, I guess this guy that pissed you off appeared first during the show "The Voice of Tomorrow" where singers perform and there will be judges. The concept is somewhat similar to that of The Voice, X-Factor, America's/British Got Talent. In this show, QNX and YA are also contestants.

YA was eliminated early in the show and QNX decided to retreat towards the end of the show because his father (who didn't like QNX to sing) found out about him joining the competition. Later on, Tang Huo's name instantly became popular and was named as one of the TOP 3. Rumor has it that he has a powerful backing.

Afterwards, I am not sure how and when it started but Tang Huo seemed to deliberately participate in the shows where YA will appear. There was a subtle hint that he is interested in YA. This maybe a part of a scheme. :blobfrowning:

YC secretly investigated about Tang Huo. YC finds out the identity of his powerful backer but what disturbed YC was the new broker of Tang Huo. Based on the conversation of YC and his manager LY, they seem to be familiar with Tang Huo's new broker/manager. In chapter 53, Tang Huo and YA work together in the same project. YA is the male protagonist and TH is the second male lead.

In chapter 55, there's a conversation between TH and the new manager Wu Shao. They sound like they're planning to pull down YC from his pedestal. They are cooperating with a person named "Huang Chuan". It was stated that TH and HC have different purposes but they have the same plans. Maybe they're planning to take revenge against YC. Not sure though. But he's got a beef with YC.

Anyway, Tang Huo definitely is a villain and this Huang Chuan maybe the main antagonist. :blobangery:

I haven't finished reading the raw chapters so I only have these answers at the moment.:blob_grin:

swordfish, mereumsama, vsukio and 3 others like this.
  19. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, me too. I’ve stopped reading at chap 50 because he is too annoying :blobangery:

20. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I get distracted reading other novel updates, my speed in reading this novel's raw chapters becomes turtle-like. :( But I guess I'm near completion. :D Not totally sure though, but I think this novel contains 69 chapters plus 4 extras. ;)

The plot is now getting serious with YA's headaches occurring more frequently... :( Hopefully, from this point on, the secrets would slowly and timely be revealed. :D
    In chapter 55, YA met a minor accident while shooting a scene of Blurred in a lake. When YA's body was submerged in the lake water, he experienced another attack of falling into a brief unconscious state. Like before, YA heard voices but this time, the voice extremely expressed his hate towards the Yang family but the voice also mentioned that he likes YC. Two days later, TG called YC informing him that YA caught a fever during the filming and the fever has been running for 2 days now.

In the hospital, YA is lying on the bed holding the pillow (with YC's face printed on it) and seems to be asleep. The doctor came in. He approached lightly, measured the heart rate and body temperature of YA, then suddenly leaned down and secretly kissed YA!

YA opened his eyes and looked at the 'doctor' then asked "Chen Yan, why did you pretend to be a doctor?” YC then asked YA how did he know it's him. YA's brows raised and he said: "Of course, I'm not stupid. Most people can't eat my tofu." [** Lol! I did not edit this last sentence from the raw because it sounds right and delivered in a cute way! :LOL: It implies then that only YC can eat YA's tofu?!? Haha! **]

YC just laughed at YA's response and asked him why he's ill. At this point, YC's expression became dark as he was thinking that TH may have something to do with it. YA realized what YC was thinking so he told YC that it was not the case. YA told YC that it was his own doing, reason why he fell down with a cold. YA said that he wants to be better in acting and learn more from YC. Listening to this, YC did not speak anymore and just kissed YA. YA would like to refuse the kiss because he is worried that the cold will be transmitted to YC but YC said that it does not matter.

After the kiss, YC urged YA to lie down and sleep some more since he is currently ill. YC saw the custom-made body pillow (with his face printed on it) and he doesn't know if he'll laugh or cry. YC took away the pillow and told YA that he won't need to use it since YC is in front of him. Lying down beside YA, YC was tightly hugged by him.

In the evening, when QS and TG came back, they saw that the two husbands were not fully dressed. They are tightly attached to each other and have entered into deep sleep. TG immediately received a blow. [**Haha! TG's imagination is going wild again! :ROFLMAO:**] Before, YC only said that he will come to see the young master. Seeing this, QS instructed TG to call LY to let him know that YC will be staying overnight in the hospital.

The next day, YA felt better. However, he started to get dizzy again. The pain reminded him that he had to ask YC of something.

"Chen Yan, you know that I can't remember some of my memory before the car accident. But my heart is vaguely aware that when you promised to marry me, there should be other reasons besides my face. Can you tell me?”

After speaking, YA firmly looked at YC. But YC remained silent. After such a long time, YA asked again. Before, he always subconsciously escaped and forgot. But now, his headaches reminded YA time and time again that he needs to face it all and untie the knot between himself and the original owner.

"In the beginning of the marriage, there was no emotion." YA said slowly. "Did I force you? Is it my fault?" What would the original owner use to force YC to do this? (YA thought)

"It can be regarded as my fault." Silent for a long time, YC only made a faint statement. Whose fault it was, is now unclear.

YA's heart shuddered. Maybe both parties have faults. Looking at YC's expression, YA could not bear it. He walked towards him and embraced YC. "Chen Yan, I'm sorry. I should not have asked."