Spoiler 《BL》 Return to the Peak (Rebirth)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, May 8, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Return to the Peak (Rebirth)

RAW

Description translated by @ashleenxx

Shi Qing Yang became one of the strongest men in the country, second only to the two level-nine masters, but he did not want to train too much when he was young so that the hidden dangers plotted against him after the Great War. His body collapsed and he became a waste.

After his death, he opened his eyes again. Shi Qing Yang returned to the year of his parents' death. He vowed that the mistakes he had made would never be committed anymore. To the people who had harmed him, he would never be lenient.

Now, his top priority is to fill his own belly. As for where the food is... In his last life, he rejected the help of others because of his so-called self-esteem. This time, he needs to take a good look at the soft young Master Cheng. At least, he must never be hungry like he was in his last life!

- From the Author of 'A Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy' etc. lol (I've read too many of his/her stories)

- Seme Protagonist

- The planet Earth was hit by an asteroid and caused a massive radiation. Many people died and the remaining survivors lived in a shielded city and undergrounds. Because of radiation, people and animals evolved. The people gained strength (kinda like martial arts chi or nen or reiki? but not abilities like space etc.) While some animals and insects mutated and became giants that eat people.

- What I liked about this story; the pacing was good. The character development of the uke was nice too. And the seme was really sly. LOL And he was always thinking about 'eating' the tender meat of uke but uke was too innocent and too pure for the world. XD

▪So is it like Titan?
    ▪Who is the ML?
    ▪ Seme!MC personality is not like an uke or...?

@alexfilia

maya_sov, Izn, Ease and 16 others like this.
  2. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a novel from this author at same setting but it was not this I think. I didn't like that novel tho. It was very very slow. But world building was so good.
    Did you read other novels by this author? If you can you give me names or links of your faves.

3. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    psychobee and missycin like this.
  4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss

alexfilia, cici, maya_sov and 21 others like this.
  5. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could I be added to your list please!!!:aww::aww:

6. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    its not mine, u have to ask @alexfilia

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    sure no problem! ....adds 324722 into her bl poke list

readerz likes this.
  8. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems good, but seme protagonist?:blobunsure: I used like both seme or uke protagonist, now I prefer uke protagonist. But I'll wait for more spoiler. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

psychobee and clear like this.
  9. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohoho.. another seme protag for this week.. keke again, I'll pitch a another humble camp here *v*)/

10. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom: Thank you for the poke, i love this author works. Time to pitch camp and laughing out loud :cookie:

11. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    psychobee likes this.
  12. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the BL tag train - we have so many BL friends here \o/ There are probably even more silent ones hehe. Makes me happy.

I'm not too sure about the seme protag. Depends on the story, I guess. I'm also not into the pure and innocent type of uke. This might be a miss for me.

Kalione and ThePinkHotPot like this.
  13. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Sly seme with innocent uke seems like the same novels with just opposite perspective of every other novel lol. I'll read it later. Currently reading a book novel with Ghostbusters thing which also seems to have seme mc ( nothing happened and I'm halfway)

Silver_ likes this.
  14. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    the same author!!
    then I will expect a great story too!! XD
    *bookmark*
    *checking the ongoing list*
    (⊙o⊙)!!
    *too much to read*
    (QAQ)

Kleep likes this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    But I like blackened seme and sly uke xDD. I just can't stand innocent characters that need protection -_-;

michoux and Zayan like this.
  16. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so game for seme mc. Sooo game.

teagsho and Neelambori like this.
  17. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more details please!

18. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    orz i tried to mtl it but its difficult to come to like it. It starts with mc back a year again and him trying to suck up to ml? who is rich and mc works in a car station or so....

i gave up reading after chapter 2

soie_yoie likes this.
  19. Kezzalm

Kezzalm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find a mtl version of this. I read up to chap 27 here, but after that its locked. I can't read Chinese and can't work out what I would need to do to unlock it.

20. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/return-to-the-peak-bl.89662/

:D:pTry here The Whole story is spoil there

Shizun likes this.