Spoiler 《BL》 Sorry, I’m an NPC

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 28, 2018.

1. ethilliene

ethilliene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't answer your first question yet, bc i'm still in the early chapters :notlikeblob:

I think he knows that he's just an "NPC" as he gets restricted by the system or what the NPCs call the Heavenly Law (well that's what MTL says) and that they (intelligent NPCs) are different from the players,,,, I think. His reaction to the modern world is pretty funny though!

Izn, Kalione, Moy and 6 others like this.
  2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilers:aww:

3. Let2Nai

Let2Nai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey is the mc really the shou becuase while reading the raw I think they switch it up can someobe clarify

4. ethilliene

Reading List:
    Link
    "Temporary CP: who is the gong and shou? We are both gongs, ok?" Saw this on danmeila's synopsis XD

Moy likes this.
  5. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just starting MTL this story..... I love the bro's employees :blobjoy: Rather than fighting other women for their bosses (Bro n his assistant), they prefer shipping them together :blobjoy::blobrofl: Let's continue....:blobupset:

alexfilia and vasiliassy like this.
  6. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha... hahahahhahahahahhahaaa
    I am sorry for people who think just because I said this story is incest, it was a bad story.
    But when I read it, it was really good, full of comedy, and fluffy story even these two always cautionus each other and didn't belive outsider.

So the point taken in this story is:
    ・ incest, yes.
    ・ML is his brother.
    ・This story is like Overlord novel. The different is the character from beta (I mean maya world actually become real) game another world enter our real world. And this MC still can enter heaven realm and using his material art skill but not magic skill. (Thats the weird things that not logic in this novel. Maybe author thinks because the connection of many world is heaven?)
    ・ ML knows MC is different from what info says. Some of ML's subordinate says MC is reincarnated ect. But ML still want to know from MC mouth and didn't want to belive random explanation. (This ML is reaaally logic but easily fall in love with his little bro cause his little bro is... didn't know modern terms, didn't know what to do, actually didn't want ask but in the end ask big bro, big bro things his little bro is cute. That was the one things I don't like in CN novel... )
    ・ MC in the end knows he is NPC when he went into his dorm ( MC is 19-20 and ML is 26 btw) See his friend playing 'that' game and explaint what is NPC. MC shock and run away from ML and didn't come back home. ML worried and Found MC drunk (MC thinks if he drink wine he will reincarnated again after die with new memory). ML says he already knew MC is not his actual little bro and he accept MC and he said he likes MC and didn't care from where MC come from. MC thinks he can finnaly accept true love from someone. In the end they doing sex and after that MC want to moved his major from chinese major into computer major (lol... lol... LOL hahaha the oposite of people who transmigate into acient world they study acient things. This... )

And I just read till that. I can't even feeling this was incest story hahaha.

Btw the MC's original ringtone smartphone is little anoying hahhaa. It was so spoiler and always appear when MC pick the phone.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Kaylee, soie_yoie, Izn and 7 others like this.
  7. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what author explain why MC in the end become shou?
    Its because MC is NPC!
    He is in story game and didn't actually feel the actual sex lol... wtf... And MC is typical emperor that didn't priority sex life.

Kaylee likes this.
  8. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Just continue! but I warning you when you read this novel, don't do it while eat or you sit with your friend because when author explain some notes, you will feel you wanna kick this author lol, don't kick your friend instead.

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel removed from author's official page? 'coz I'm getting redirected back to author's page when I clicked on it. Wonder why... :hmm:

http://www.jjwxc.net/oneauthor.php?authorid=717759

Oh, I'm not looking for raws. I just want to see author's official publisher.

10. ethilliene

Reading List:
    Link
    it's locked in jjwxc! idk why though...

[​IMG]

11. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If its locked does it mean the author would improve it or is the novel being deleted? author needs to continue *cry*

12. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Let2Nai

Let2Nai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I want someone to tell me in clear words because I dropped this after thinking they switch postion, so what is true do they switch between roles (shou/gong)?????

14. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would MAKE MY YEAR if they were a reversible couple.

Shisaichi likes this.
  15. Diah4918

Diah4918 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about his real brother?

16. ShamelessGhostbear

ShamelessGhostbear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may I please have the raw link