Spoiler 《BL》 World saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    So...

Continuing, Ye Huai wanted to change the host (because host’s body is basically a pile of walking ribes ahaha and he also has dark circles that were being accumulated since a lot of years ago), but the system said he doesn't have the authority to change it because it is assigned by the task. Btw 520 is how system is called.

Ye Huai: Then make him look better, I will use hero points.
    520: I'm sorry, only advanced systems have that function. I can't yet.
    Ye Huai: What kind of functions do you have then?
    520: I have a jumping rope here, 100 hero points.
    Ye Huai: Your grandpa's! (He is cursing if you didn't understand)
    520: Due to the inappropriate speech, 10 points will be deducted. The remaining are 90 points.
    Ye Huai: Are there other things? That costs 90 points or less?
    520: No, the jumping rope is the most basic fitness equipment in the store which equals to running two hundred meters or thirty push-ups with no side effect.
    Ye Huai: That magical?
    520: Of course, all the things in the system store are good! Your initial heroic points are 100, but any irregularities in the task will result in deducted points as punishment. On another side when the task is completed or when you did a special contribution you will receive a corresponding reward. Hero points can be used to redeem props or upgrade the system.
    Ye Huai: How upgraded you are? (Is "你多少级了?" and I don't know how translate it lol.)
    520: I am a freshman system, I didn't upgrade yet.
    Ye Huai: ……@#¥%……&*#

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. Did you understand what happened in the MTL?
    I am not completely sure that happened but... *shrugs*

kiara8 likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why, it’s reminds me of 0baby a tiny bit

4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    it reminds me bit of Let me tease you system...

swordfish and kiara8 like this.
  5. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZeroBaby is cuter and not like this system at all :blobtriumph:

Heungbo, cheerydandan, kly and 3 others like this.
  6. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats right . He is the cutest system...:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Heungbo, Hanaru, kly and 3 others like this.
  7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Huai asked the system for laxative, He planned it to give it to He Luo through wine, so He Luo won't be able do his engagement with Xiao Mingyu. Then, the system gave him a drug with 'laxative' written on the package, BUT that drug is not laxative, but sth like aphrodisiac. Ye Huai didn't know about it until Yu Xinze do him and asked the system.

And when Ye Huai about to give it to He Luo, Yu Xinze (ML) bumped the tray that was holding by Ye Huai, and the wine poured to Yu Xinze (most likely he accidentally drunk it a bit), then Yu Xinze grabbed Ye Huai wrist then dragged him to room and do Ye Huai.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :confused: MC got played by the system

kly likes this.
  9. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's more like the system is innocent bc he did not know the 'laxative' MC meant, so the system gave him medicine w/ 'laxative' written on it. When MC asked why MC has to go to bed w/ ML, system innocently told him it's bc MC gave ML 'laxative' LOL

Poor_Hero, Misaki Yata, kly and 5 others like this.
  10. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    And now we know why it costs 40 points:blobxd::blobxd:

Ease, Shizuka Mikki and kiara8 like this.
  11. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried MTL and understood a little. I love ML so much. He is so possessive. <3 The story is good lots of interactions and romance but why is the ending of the first world so sad... QAQ
    Edit: So much feels! My heart weep for the ML. Good thing it is a happy ending. :D

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Heungbo, Hanaru and kly like this.
  12. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    What HAPPENED??!!

Vi.M likes this.
  13. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not good with writing (english isn't my native language) and barely understood MTL but.... If I have any mistakes forgive me. I binge read this while depriving myself of sleep cause its so good. Any recommended other fast wear (?) bl transmigration that is easy to mtl? Preferably from danmeila pls....
    Unlike QWTFOTD, MC is immediately removed (dies) from the world once his task reach 100 percent.
    In first world, MC protects ML and gets in a coma(?) hospitalized so ML always visits him, etc. MC leaves hospital for his task cause there is no rise in the progress bar. ML locates MC through surveillance and by tracking the wine MC bought with ML's credit card on the hotel. MC accomplishes his task and ML was in super possesive mode because MC left the hospital. He grabs MC (this part is a bit fuzzy) and forgot about the doctor's advice that MC's body is now delicate. I think he drove the car super fast despite the fact that MC can't have intense mood. While that was happening, the system notified MC that the progress bar is now 100 percent. Without any more warning MC's soul was separated from his body (He dies). ML saw this and cries to the MC not to frighten him and he suddenly remembers the doctor's advice and regrets frightening the MC when in truth MC's progress bar is 100 percent and that is why his soul is removed from the body. At the burial MC's friend who love MC blames ML. ML helps MC's two friends (even the other who loved MC) to complete a game(?) that MC was making before with his friends (not sure but it is a game). The game became very popular and the protagonist of the game was one of the developers which is MC. I think the game is like a tribute to MC by his friends and ML.

Its sad ending but once the other worlds end here is a MAJOR SPOILER. don't know how to place it in one so don't read if you don't wan't the plot twist spoiled.

ML is actually also a transmigrator. He is the patient of the doctor in the original world (but he said he rebirthed from the orginal world which MC doesn't remember) where ML and MC were lovers but broke up. (don't remember all the details but part of the reason is because of their work schedules they are always busy so they never got to see each other) MC doesn't remember that though. ML also have a system 007 which is the idol of MC's system.

So it turns out ML also have a system and the system's progress bar in all the other world's always stay at 80 percent something and the progress bar is about....dun dun dun dun.... MC's affection for the ML.

When they go back to the original world (the one ML transmigrated in) MC become assigned as ML's family doctor. I love that in this world (compared to the original that ML came from) ML is so considerate about MC's career. Time skip (forgot a lot of details sorry but the feels stayed with me XD) I think it was a trip(?) MC already know about the affection progress bar and MC was cooking steamed bun and ML ate a steamed bun. It was like a homey situation and I super adore that that even was part of the reason MC's affection rose to 100 percent. He even asked ML if he could be his boyfriend. Super love this! <3 MC was also considerate of ML's career. I love those two aaargh I'm dying of sweetness. So it all works out even if all the others have sad endings because the happy ending was worth the emotional ride.

14. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness it ended well. :blob_grin:

kly and Vi.M like this.
  15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me add more; if i remember correctly, ML is actually MC ex-bf, ML started his career as an actor, and when he accidentally fell, he met w/ Ye Huai in a hospital, they then started to get closer and live together. But bc the road of actor quite bumpy at first for ML, and MC always busy at hospital, whenever they met they started bickering, too much contradiction and ended up breaking up. Then later, ML career getting better at foreign country or sth, he's now rly popular, but then the accident happened. And Ye Huai was the one who did ML's surgery, but strangely, it result ML in vegetative state, then later it led to those 3 arcs. (MC know this bc at arc 3 ML as ghost wrote this as novel).

When MC know this, he's quite angry bc thought that the systems+ML was playing w/ him, and told systems to send him back if they're satisfied playing w/ him. 007 system (520's idol) told MC to not blame 520, bc 520 didn't know anything, and the fact that 007 appeared bc it wanted to change the trajectory of ML+MC fate. ML supposed to die in an accident, but 007 appeared to save him and bind ML to system too. Later ML told Ye Huai about his task, it to make MC fall for him. But whenever the favorability reached 80% it's not move again, so his task always fail (plus bc at arc 1+2 MC always die).

So, now in real world ML told MC it's his last chance to make MC fall for him. If ML failed to make MC fall in love, then their story will be like the original, they'll separated. ML even shamelessly ask MC to help him take a bath, then make him took care of ML during recovery in ML house as personal doctor, so Ye Huai took care ML. btw, ML still has 007, so ML will know his favorability rating. Anyway MC took care of ML around 3 months and when MC about to back to hospital, the hospital told him that ML+MC will shot an ad to promote a good doctor-patient relationship. After it finished, then ML told MC he'll shot a drama that related to medical and said he needed MC as sth like professional adviser. The shot in a rural area, and they slept in the same room, in the end MC told ML that they can try to be together again, 007 told MC that the favorability reached 100% and happy ending.

16. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like these kind of HE ending for bl novels but i don't mind a tragedy once in a while

17. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh??
    Sure, why not??