Spoiler 《BL》A Guide for Raising a Natural Enemy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ck101.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3793962&extra=page=1&page=11

readerz likes this.
  2. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best fluffy danmei novel i had ever read, so cute.. And the raw is not too difficult to understand,, anyone can suggest more novel that fluffy like this?

readerz likes this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The princes loyal lover :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:,, damn good short story

As for, the other one novel, the mc character is similar to this mc and i read it only quater of it and i had to say i dont had fetish of root,, if the mc like mushroom in heroic death system that would be cute .

readerz likes this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the pilot's name is Ludwig. He's the son of Calvin (Edgar's best friend, Jonathan's son) and Myer (Shushu's love rival). He was born prematurely due to an accident that happened at work while Myer was pregnant with him, so his body was extremely weak. Myer brought him to meet Shushu so that Shushu can help cure him. It was then that Ludwig met Gary (Shushu's second son, the hamster). Despite being a white tiger beastman, Ludwig is more like a puppy around Gary, he's definitely "wife-is-first" kind.

And one of the funny moment during their bridal chamber is Ludwig having nosebleeds due to his fantasy coming to life. And the next morning when his parents came by to the royal palace, they heard Gary saying that "You should sit down and eat, because you bleed last night." and Ludwig replying with "I will work hard to not bleed tonight." :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    So, Myer and Calvin are like, "Our son is actually the bottom, even though his body is so big!" :blobfearful:
    Edgar, "Never thought that Ludwig will be at the bottom. Gary's technique must be bad. Have to treat Ludwig better." (he will change his mind when Ludwig later called to tell him that Gary's pregnant :blobjoy: )
    Shushu, "Bleeding? Ludwig is hurt? Do you want me to check?" :blobReach:

P.s. for anyone that wants to MTL extra chapters, can go to http://www.lewen123.com/67/67470/index.html It's arranged neatly according to chapters. :blobokhand:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    i recommend reading the translation, cuz spoilers only mentioned the important parts and theres lots of fluff and hilarious scenes

Shizuka15 likes this.