Spoiler 《BL》Quickly Wear It, I'm Almost Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 6, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any arc summaries?
    Is there one set on ancient times and an extra for the mpreg one with the cannibal ml
    I wanna see how their baby hatched and grew up

2. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :oops: can anyone write the summery for the first arc, I really want to know what happened BTW the mc and the ml's lover lookalike please

morticia_addams likes this.
  3. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna summarize from the latest chapter, (chpter 14) ML and ml lover lookalike went to
    horse farm. Then later on, ML called home and asked MC to go there, MC went there but he can't ride a horse, so he just stay there and watch as ML and ML lover lookalike ride horse. As MC is an active person, he felt bored after watching them, and start to roam around the fram and he meet his ex customer, this customer tried to rape him, and he was hurt struggling from that rapist, later on, ML somehow show up there and start to kick that rapist and almost kill him. When ML lover lookalike saw this, he start to realize that maybe ML really love MC.

After what happened in the horse farm, ML evil value decrease to 4.99 (it decrease while they were doing *it* so MC thought it was because of it that the value decreases and ask for more. but then nothing change, there's a knot in ML's heart.)

Fast forward, ML was invited to some kind of ceremony and he went alone (he asked MC to come with him but MC was too tired due to their night exercise and he wanted to play game that day, so he reject ML), ML lookalike was invited as a pianist, not ML's partner so he come back home early. When he saw MC, he invite MC to go and eat at French restaurant. ML's butler afraid if something wrong happen, so he called ML and told him. MC didn't know how to do order, so admit plainly that he doesn't know how to do it and leave it to ML lover lookalike. ML lover lookalike don't know what to think about MC, he try to make mc mad but it's like punching cotton. MC realizes that ML lover lookalike want to deliberately embarrass him at the French restaurant, but he doesn't care and eat, drink and do whatever he likes.

After they both done eat, they went outside the restaurant and both of them got kidnap. the kidnapper is ml's enemy, they knew how much ml love ML lover lookalike, they want to threaten him. later, one of the kidnappers wants to hurt ML lover lookalike and MC protect him. later ML were asked to choose one of them and ml choose ML lover lookalike. ML lover lookalike ask if mc resent ml choice but mc didn't resent because ML lover lookalike have saved ml's life before so it's completely reasonable for ml to choose ML lover lookalike (it not like he's in love with ml or anything.)

ML come by himself and save mc but got hurt in the process. later in hospital, ml told ML lover lookalike to take whatever he like from house and move out, he also told ML lover lookalike that he knew ML lover lookalike kept someone abroad, (like he has secret lover(?) but ml told ML lover lookalike in a roundabout way, ML lover lookalike was shocked, ml knew this all along but didn't say anything to him before.) ML also told ML lover lookalike that he will spread the news that both of them have nothing to do with each other later.

After 1 year staying in the world, ml's evil point is 1, mc don't know how to erase it. Within this 1 year, mc and ml enjoyed their life together, live like young people, watch the sunrise, the dusk, movies and play games, ML was infected by mc's positiveness and he starts to laugh more and make some trouble. MC began his preparation to exit the world as there's only 1 point left.

But after 3 years, that 1 point is still there, MC at the end of his wits, he doesn't know how to erase that point and ask the system to drop the decimal point but it is a rule, system can't help him. MC ask ml is he happy? how can he help to make ml happier than now? but ml replied with, I'm happy now.

Another year later, on the day early in the summer, they both were on their way back from the concert, MC fell asleep on ML's lap. A mechanical voice suddenly appeared in his mind, "Ding, task is completed, leave the countdown, ten minutes." MC was shocked that he froze, sensing something wrong ml asked him what happen and he told ml that he wanted to drink coke, ml want to send the driver to buy the coke, but mc said he wanted to drink the coke that ml buy.

then later,he make an excuse to the driver and make the driver go out of the car, and he drive the car out of the city centre and parked in the suburbs; he start to count the timer..9..8...7...

MC roll down the window, and look at the blue sky and the white cloud, thinking about saving lives and winning something out of it.

Then the car exploded.

MC's soul drifted towards downtown, He saw ML standing where the driver parks the car before. A bottle of Coke and his mobile phone fell to the ground. ML's whole person looks confused. ML might have received the information about his car was loaded with bomb and knew that mc has turn to ashes. MC was floating on the top of ml's head, watching him standing still, shaking and falling to the ground. mc wanted to sigh, but how could a soul sigh? within less than one minute before the countdown ends, mc drift towards ml and hug him, He asked ML to restrain his grief, and ask him to be strong, face the world with smiles no matter what happens.

Later, mc were sent to the next world with up to10 million point's ( lost in translation, I'm not sure whether it is point or yuan) goodness value.

hope I MTL it right, this novel is quite hard to understand, 100 round of applause to the translator, I'm now reading the 4th arc. goodness, the first arc is sad. so does the second arc and the third one
    (although I'm confused at the end of the arc, like what happen? did he really eat mc? where's the baby come from? didn't mc died before? how can suddenly the bad guy is here? is the bad guy was eaten by ml? and ml's subordinate is totally not mad at all to ml as ml leave the battlefield just like that, even told him that they won? how bout the soldiers' mentality as ml walks away from war? didn't before their mentality weak because there's traitor in the army? where is the traitor? is there a traitor? what happen to the Dr who like ml? what happen to the other guy name Bai? I'm so lost..)

feels like its kinda abusing yourself to read this novel and cried yourself to sleep and yet you still read it. and love it. am I super M?

Dragon_Reader, Izn, Karry and 6 others like this.
  4. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished MTL'ing the 3rd arc. From what I understood

Yes, the ML did eat the MC. Apparently it's needed for his "evolution"? In order to evolve in his "final"(?) form/take his snake form, his species needs to eat their own kind.

The babies were already inside the MC. Apparently when the MC tried to stop the ML from going to war, he blurted out he was pregnant. When the ML tried to cross examine him to make sure he is pregnant, the MC panicked and asked the system is there a way to make him really pregnant. The system is like, "Can't make you give live birth, but you can have eggs inside you. If you want, you can break the eggs and give birth to baby snakes." The MC is like WHAAAT? It's unclear if the MC knew he was pregnant with eggs at the time, but when he was eaten, the MC asked where the eggs came from? And the system replies he already had the eggs inside him. The MC asks are the eggs eve viable? I was dead for 3 days. The system replies and said I kept the eggs with me to keep them safe, so they're viable. The MC thanks the system.

Apparently when the war broke out, the bad guy was set on tracking down the ML. When he heard the ML wasn't at the final battle, the bad guy left to track him down. The ML killed the bad guy's husband, so the bad guy was hell bent on revenge. And yeah, the ML ate the bad guy. When MC and ML were kissing, the MC tasted meat and blood on the ML's lips, but it seemed like the ML was unaware of what happened. Foreshadowing man.

The subordinates weren't happy, but they understood. Seeing the ML devastated, and how affected he was over the MC's "death", they didn't think it'd be a good idea to have the ML lead the battle. The ML wasn't in the right mental state, so rather than the ML leaving the battlefield, it's more like the troop left the ML behind to grieve. In one sentence (in the MTL) it said the troop left for battle, but the ML was left behind.

The "traitor" was the Dr Wei. Dr. Wei wasn't really a traitor though. He just had some alien tech and things with him thanks to how long he's been on the battlefield. He's accumulated and gathered a quite a few stuff. He used the things he had and framed the MC to make it seem like the MC was in cahoots and communicating with the enemy. When it's found out he framed the MC, the doctor is dismissed and sent to the higher ups for punishment. His reputation is ruined, and it's doubtful he'll be able to work with the military again. Nothing else is heard about the doctor.

Bai Xue was purchased by LeiYe as a pleasure slave. When LeiYe heard his cousin, the ML, bought a person back from the Bai tribe, he thought it was interesting as his cousin never partook in slaves, much less pleasure slaves. So LeiYe finds Bai Xue and takes him the the ML's mansion so that MC and Bai Xue will meet up. LeiYe wanted to see a good show, and wasn't disappointed, though he was surprised to see Bai Xue getting beat up by the MC. From what he heard, he thought the MC was shy and introverted. And that's the last we heard about Bai Xue.

Nyaa.23, Izn, Zhen_Qing and 7 others like this.
  5. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thank you for the explanation

6. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if anyone gave the summary for arc 2. The MTL is kind of confusing for this novel, so I can only give a very condensed version of what I understood.

MC is in the body of a prisoner, Xiao Feng. MC is pretty happy with Xiao Feng's body because it's big and strong, and he's the leader of the D-block. Hardly anyone messes with him. Though the MC was a bit traumatized by what he saw when he first transmigrates into the world. From what I could understand... the prisoners were lining up to take turns raping a pretty boy... Xiao Feng is known as a lustful guy that often found young pretty boys to have sex with in the prison. The MC quickly fixed that though. He told everyone to clear out and stop doing this shit if they don't want to get beat up.

MC has two younger bros/followers. They help the MC execute all of his orders.

Nothing much happens other than we get a breakdown of how the prison system works, and the roles of some characters. We get introduced to one character, Chu Tian. Chu Tian always likes to pick a fight with the MC. Everyone thinks it's because Chu Tian wants to take the role of the big boss. If he beats the MC, he usurps the role.

ML is introduced and he's a teenager (somewhere around 18-19 years old). He's a super pretty boy. We find out he's in jail because he was charged with the case of attempted or at least planning to murder. His sister was murdered by a guy with the last name Zhao. The ML lost trust in the justice system and humanity when Zhao was able to get away scott free because his family is powerful. They were able to bribe the judge. Since the government won't give him justice, the ML decided to take it into his own hands. However, before he could do anything, he was brought to prison.

The first night the ML is in jail, the MC was worried that ML would get gang banged, but he didn't have to worry at all... When the leader of the cell block 15 tried to make his move on the ML, the ML intimidated him and all of the cell block by showing them how he gutted a mouse. He was so meticulous and ruthless in how he skinned he the mouse, removed the innards, everyone vomited. No one was able to sleep that night, and they all learned to avoid the ML.

MC is surprised the ML is able to take care of himself, but also super happy. Less worry for the MC, but after knowing what the ML went through and how he's lost hope in humanity, the MC thinks it's going to be tough to lower the evil points of the ML, especially in prison. So the MC is going to do what he can by taking the ML under his wing. He tells the ML that he's going to take him in as a younger brother. The ML reminds him too much of his dead biological younger bro (the MC is actually referring to himself lol). The ML doesn't have to worry, the MC isn't interested in him in a sexual way. The ML of course doesn't believe him and thinks this guy is a weirdo.

aaand it's almost 1 am. Speed round.

The ML was put into solitary confinement for 3 days, and in those 3 days, he's mentally and physically exhausted. The MC gives him medicine he got from the system, but it's only effective if transferred mouth to mouth. So the MC kisses the ML and passes along the medicine. The ML is like wtf, but he's so physically exhausted, he can't retaliate. When the ML wakes up the next day, to the shock of everyone and himself, he's fully recovered.

Basically the ML's attitude change to the MC when ML gets a fever. The ML never sleeps. He doesn't trust people enough to lower his guard, but bc he's sick, he can't help but fall asleep. Nevertheless, he's aware of the MC taking meticulous care of him. The MC wipes his sweat and is always there when the ML needs water to drink. The ML starts trusting the MC and think of his person as genuine. Ever since his sister died, no one has cared for him like this when he's sick.

The ML start sticking to MC like glue. Everyone assumes the ML is the wife. MC is still thinking the ML is a little bro.

MC starts to feel aches on his body and wonders what's going on. One night he wakes up to ML kissing him. Apparently the ML has been doing things to him while he's asleep. MC is shocked. He thought the ML wasn't interested in him in that way! What happened to be bros man??? The MC laments he's too handsome. MC requests the system makes him ugly next time! Anyway, the ML confesses that he likes MC. MC can either reject and have a harder time lowering the evil points, or accept an "get done in" and have an easier time to lower the evil points. MC decides to go with the latter route. He and the ML enter a lovey-dovey relationship, and they end up having sex almost everywhere in the prison. When the ML says lets do it in the bathroom, the MC is like NO! That's my bottom line! No bathroom! (Lol previously, the MC was called into the warden's room, and he was questioning about his relationship with ML. The warden noticed the MC kept bothering the ML, and told him to stay away from ML, bc ML has been marked by the Zhao family. The MC lies and says he's only interested in ML bc he's pretty. He wants to do him in the yard, in the prison bed, in the shower, etc. The ML was walking by and heard it at the time. Even though he and the MC weren't even friends at this point, ML still remembered what the MC said. Once they got together, he decided to do it in all the places the MC mentioned).

One time when ML and MC were doing it, Chu Tian caught sight of them. He was surprised to find that Xiao Feng is the one that took it up the back end. Chu Tian is apparently a closeted gay. He thought it was disgusting, two men doing it, but he can't stop staring at the MC, and he stared at the two of them for a good 10 minutes before he ran off. When he looked down, he was hard.

During the New Years, 3 people were selected to go out to a hot spring for good behavior. The 3 were the MC, ML, and Chu Tian. During this time, ML and MC were alone, and ML asked MC can he carve his name into his chest. MC agrees, but it was painful as hell. MC ends up fainting. When MC wakes up, Chu Tian is hugging him. Chu Tian wants to try something out, and kisses MC. It's as he suspects, he's attracted to MC and wants him, and proceeds to try and assault him. MC resists, so Chu Tian tells MC if he sleeps with him, he'll tell him where the ML is. We find out this trip was planned. ML is supposed to die because he's too dangerous and the Zhao family wants him gone. Anyway, ML ends up surviving the assault, and comes back in time to deal with Chu Tian before he can do anything to MC. After Chu Tian is chased away, MC finds out ML is heavily injured.

MC is eventually released from prison, and he finds out the reason for ML to continue living and his hope in life is his relationship with MC. So MC promises he'll wait for ML to be freed from prison too, so they can begin a new life together. As the MC said to ML as he leaves prison, "I have to wait for you!" (Or else I can't leave for a new world!)

MC gets a job at a construction site. The owner of the site tries to flirt with MC, but MC resolutely rejects her, saying he already has a lover. Chu Tian comes to visit MC and also tries to tempt him, saying ML is in prison, and working at a construction site is hard. Chu Tian can give him a comfortable life full of luxury. He's apparently from a rich and influential family. MC rejects him. Chu Tian is bitter, wondering what the ML has that he doesn't? When MC leaves, Chu Tian makes a phone call and tells his dad he'll accept the arranged marriage his parents has set up for him.

Later the ML gets released from prison. We find that the files he stole from the prison got released and the entire Zhao family gets incriminated and they fall to ruin. ML opens up his own business and slowly but surely he's making his way in life. MC is allowed to lounge around and do nothing. It's quite a happy and idyllic life.

Then one day ML saves a girl from an accident. The girl looks like his sister. When the ML is in the emergency room, his evil points fall to zero. The MC is waiting outside the emergency operation room when the count down starts. When ML wakes up from the operation, he immediately asks where MC is. He finds out that MC was waiting outside for him when he suddenly fainted and died. MC is in denial. He calls the MC's phone and berates him for not answering. He needs to answer! He should pick up the phone! And I'm not sure about this part, but I think the ML takes MC's body and preserves it? He moves to a villa in a quiet place, and treats as if the MC is taking a nap or sleeping. He talks to him like he's still alive, cooks his favorite dish, etc. And the story ends there.

Dragon_Reader, AlunaGray, Izn and 8 others like this.
  7. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished arc 4. For some reason this one was harder to MTL and I kind of lost interest in it. I didn't find this arc as interesting.

After the mix up of world in Arc 3, the system finally puts MC into the correct world, the one he was supposed to be in as his 3rd world. This world is parallel to his, as in his dad, relatives, and friends, and even himself exists in this world.

MC is in the body of Gu Sheng. It's been a few weeks since I read the opening, but from what I remembered, the host body is a NEET. His parents left him quite a bit of money, so he stays home and doesn't work. Or rather, he can't work or is traumatized by the outside because of his condition. Gu Sheng has a bladder disease and so intermittently will have to use the bathroom. He sometimes can't control himself either, and pees himself.

Gu Sheng is also kind of flashy? His hair is dyed and he has multiple piercings on his ears (this comes into play later).

Thanks to the mix up in the world in Arc 3, the system can't notify MC who the target is. As in, if MC runs into the target, no number pops up on his head and no information is given. MC also won't know how much evil point is left. MC is reasonably pissed off since this is the system's fault for the mix up, and now he doesn't even know who the target is!

This is a minor part in the story, but Gu Sheng has a girlfriend. Apparently, Gu Sheng was in the process of selling his house so that he can get money to marry Xiao Ling. When MC wakes up in Gu Sheng's body, Xiao Ling calls him, asking if he's finished selling the house. MC tells her that he's changed his mind and no longer wants to sell the house. Xiao Ling is surprised and asks him what's wrong? I could be wrong because this is MTL, but the gf is super pushy telling MC he needs to sell the house in order for them to be together. It sounds like she just wants the money. Anyway, MC tells her he got a dream from his dead grandpa telling him it's bad luck if he sells the house, so he can't do it anymore. He has to be filial to his ancestors and hangs up on her.

Gu Sheng never got into college, bu MC plans to check some things out. It's not as if he can stay home and finish the task this way. He goes to his (MC's) college to see if he can run into himself. When he visits the dorm he lives in, he runs into his roommates. He asks if Chen You (his real name) is in. His roommates questions who he is, and how is he related to Chen You? He stammers out a lie that he's a cousin. The roommate gives MC a weird look and tells him didn't Chen You tell you? He's studying abroad right now. He left a month ago. MC is shocked. In this world, apparently he's studying abroad! MC tells them he was just in the city and wanted to visit, he usually doesn't keep in contact with his cousins' family, and quickly leaves.

Quick highlights. I'll try to keep these in chronological order, but I kind of forgot some of them:

-MC asks the system how the other transmigrator died. System said the other transmigrator approached the target and the target killed him. MC finds out there's been several murders in the area, and most likely the target is a serial killer.

-MC doesn't leave the campus and instead attends a class. In the class, a guest speaker is teaching and lo and behold, it's the ML. Although there's no prompt notifying him, when their eyes meet, MC knows it's the ML. At this point, MC's host body exhibits it's symptoms. He tries to get the girl seated next to him to get up, but she wouldn't move, and MC ends up wetting his pants. Luckily, it was only very minor, but still embarrassing. MC swears this body is inconvenient, and he'll have to wear the adult diapers the host has at his home. Later MC goes to the bathroom to change his pants, and ends up getting into a scuffle with a few people. He gets punched or pushed, and falls to the ground and faints. The people he got into a scuffle with take him to the infirmary. MC meets up with the ML, and tries to close the distance between them. Luckily, with this body, Gu Sheng is a junior of ML from the same high school. Although ML graduated by the time Gu Sheng entered, he can still claim he's a junior. Apparently ML is considered a legend at their school, so Gu Sheng heard a lot about him. ML seems a bit interested in MC, and tells him they should hang out sometime.

-MC follows ML to get a better understanding of his movements and who he is since he doesn't have the system giving him background information. Since MC doesn't have the advantage of background knowledge, he has to do a little digging for himself. MC thinks he's being slick, but ML actually noticed him, and calls him a cute little white rabbit.

-MC dies his hair back to black, and gets a job working in ML's company.

-ML runs into MC and the gf, and invites the 2 of them to have dinner with him. The GF seems enamored with the ML, but the ML just continues being courteous. He later drops the gf off after dinner, and takes MC home too, but on the way home, he asks if MC would like to go out and drink with him for a bit? MC is thinking oh man, this is usually where the serial killer takes the victim out and murders him, but pretends to be innocent and naive, and says sure! I'd love to hang out with senpai/senior more! ML takes MC to his home(?) where he has his ow bar, and makes MC a drink. MC pretends to be drunk, but ML seems to see through him. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I think the two end up sleeping together.

-While driving home, MC really, really has to go to the bathroom and tells ML to stop, he has to go. ML says it's illegal to make a stop here. He'll stop as soon as possible when it's appropriate. But the ML keeps driving and driving until MC finally wets himself. MC is horrified, but ML comforts him and tells him it's alright. ML stops at a store and buy MC new trousers. MC mumbles an apology bc he ruined ML's car seat, but ML says it's alright. MC changes into new clothes, not noticing that ML took out his phone and is actually recording him changing (ML really likes how shameful and pitiful MC looks). MC is thinking, how lucky he transmigrated into his body. Seems like he's hitting all of ML's kinks, making it easier to approach him. MC later goes home, but forgets to bring back the soiled clothes. ML touches the clothes that were left behind in his car, and kinda gets aroused by them (this ML is super kinky lol).

-The gf tries to get Gu Sheng to give a teddy bear to ML, and MC is like wtf, so shameless, trying to get your own bf to hook you up with a rich dude. But MC was too tired to cause dog blood drama, so he agrees and hands the teddy bear to ML. ML is at least all smiles and asks MC did he buy it for him? MC is like no, Xiao Ling bought it for you. ML immediately loses his smile and throws away the teddy bear.

-MC eventually breaks up with Xiao Ling. Xiao Ling at first doesn't believe him because she knows how much Gu Sheng likes her, and considering his condition...can he find another person? MC straights out blurts out he likes someone else, and can't be with her anymore.

-ML later takes MC to meet with his friend who is a detective currently assigned to the murder cases. The detective ends up actually being MC's cousin (as in Chen You's cousin, not Gu Sheng).

-We later find out that back in Februrary, Gu Sheng is the sole witness to one of the murders. The cousin tries to interrogate the MC, but the MC says he doesn't remember. Apparently in March, he suffered a head trauma so has minor amnesia. He doesn't remember what happened in February.

- ML later takes MC to a friend doctor to help him get his memories back, but it's really to check if there's anything wrong with him. The doctor is a foreigner that barely speaks Chinese, and MC doesn't understand English either. The doctor later tells ML that there's nothing wrong with MC and that his memory shouldn't be impaired.

-ML later kidnaps MC and ensconces him in his remote villa located way up in the mountains. MC seems pretty chill with it though, as he keeps telling the ML that he likes him.

-ML takes MC shopping, and along with clothes, etc, he buys MC diamond studs. MC only has 6 ear piercings, but there are 7 diamond studs. MC has a reaaaalllly bad feeling about this...And yup, later when ML makes MC put on the earrings, there's on left over. MC tries to play it off saying oops, looks like one extra was bought. No room for it. ML smiles and says we can make room for it...ML pierces MC's dick and now there's a dick piercing. This isn't explicit or written in the story. It's more implied. The scene ends with the ML saying they can make room or it, and then next scene is MC rolling around in bed saying he's dying, this sucks, I hurt so bad, I'm afraid to pee, etc, etc. To make sure it doesn't get infected, the ML meticulously cleans MC's body for him.

-No much really happens, other than the two kind of live a bit of a domestic life, except MC can't leave the villa. During one night, ML leaves to go outside, and MC follows. He finds ML burning paper money and incense to his family. Hearing this, MC starts to get an inkling of why ML is committing all these murders. He later rushes back home, hoping the ML won't notice. But of course ML notices MC running, but he pretends not to, just shaking his head and smiling at this cute white rabbit's antics. MC pretends to be in bed, sleeping, when ML comes to his room and wakes him up with a kiss.

-Later we find out that all the murder victims all used to work at a factory. The police finally found a connection between all the murders. Around this time, they also found a footprint. It's from a designer shoe brand. Only one pair is shipped out every month. Size 43 and from the imprint of the footprint, the police is able to guess the age and weight. The cousin immediately calls the ML, trying to act all casual, but is also afraid. His gut reaction is an awful suspicion it might be his good friend. ML tells him his shoe size is 42, and on the night of that murder, he was with Gu Sheng. The cousin let's out a breathe of relief. (Later on, when the cousin asks where Gu sheng is, ML lies and says they broke up and Gu Sheng left. He doesn't know where is.)

-ML gets a fever. MC spends all night take care of him bc ML refuses to go to the hospital. When things get kind of hectic with ML having a 120 degree fever, MC snatches ML's phone to call the emergency line, except he accidentally redialed his cousin's. MC quickly hangs up and knows he's in deep trouble. ML is going to think he tried to call his cousin to report him or something. MC sighs and resigns himself to it. He continues to takes care of ML, with ML calling MC his grandparents' name, his parents' name, his sister's name, and even dog. MC responds as each and every person (even barking as the dog), causing the ML to smile and laugh. MC's heart kind of hurts for the ML. ML is a person that loves and cherishes family. He's afraid to be alone and doesn't want to be alone, but because of what happened to his family, and the crime he's committing, he's afraid to let anyone near. He creates a barrier between himself and others. So in order to make ML happy, MC has to make ML trust him and let him in. (Though he kind screwed up when he tried to call the hospital).

-ML wakes up and finds out MC called the detective. So from there ML is shackled with a chain, not allowed to leave the room. ML comes back everyday to make him lunch and dinner. This is to develop MC's dependency on ML. MC is bored out of his mind most of the time, but he's pretty nonchalant about it, as this is a good way for to develop ML's trust of sort.

-Later, the detective gets a call saying that his father's for an operation has been approved and that chances of success is much higher. Even though there's now a breakthrough, he has to leave the investigation to accompany his dead for his operation. It's out of the country. He doesn't have enough money so ML lends it to him. ML says he doesn't have to pay him back, but he hopes his friend can repay him in the future.

- A new person is made lead of the investigation. The new lead detains the ML and tries to question him, but ML has solid responses and alibis. When asked where he was on a specific date, ML says he was with MC. Later a psychologist was brought into the investigation and told to observe the ML to see if he can spot any abnormality. The psychologist says the ML is a pro. He can't spot anything from his behavior. While ML is being interrogated, MC is starving. ML didn't come to him for lunch, so MC is lamenting. He complains and complains until the system finally relents and gives him the keys to the shackle and the room. MC rushes to the refrigerator and eats. Later he finds out from the system that the ML got detained and so is frantic and nervous the ML is going to get found out and go to jail, but system reassures him. ML comes back and MC rushes back upstairs. When ML goes to make food for MC, he notices some food missing...So he makes a biiiiig dinner for MC and tells him to eat. MC eats about only half, but gets full. ML is like aren't you hungry? Sorry I was late and wasn't able to make you food. Here, you should be starving. So MC tries to stuff himself to lessen suspicious, but he's teary eyed and suffering, so ML finally relents.

-ML takes MC out into the city to go shopping, just so that the police following them won't notice anything odd. Even MC notices this, so he spices it up, acting super lovey dovey with MC. The people tailing them eat dog food (shown a lot of PDA by the couple), and reported back to the investigation that two are super lovey dovey. The ML eventually brings MC to the police station, because they wanted to interrogate Gu Sheng too, to see if it matches ML's story. MC is able to match ML's story, and even add a bit more to it. Tells them the night of the murder, he and the ML were having sex. The policeman interrogating the MC stammers and blushes lol.

-The ML and MC spend New Year together, and it's a very sweet scene. ML says he's never celebrated New Years ever since his family died. So MC tries his best to make it festive, and even makes a promise to ML that he'll always stay with him. He'll go wherever he goes.

-The ML takes MC to go hiking. During the hike, MC slips, but ML saves him. However, ML ends up severely injured. MC is extremely upset and frantic (not acting), to the point that his hands are shaking he can't even dial 120 (emergency line). Someone calls it for him. ML is taken to the ER and luckily his surgery is successful. However, ML now has amnesia. He doesn't remember MC. MC is thinking ML is faking, but whatever he'll play along. The detective immediately comes to the hospital and is shocked to find out ML lost his memories. The new lead on the investigation tries to imply this is faked, but the accident was witnessed by many people, and the doctor collaborates with the ML that his head trauma isn't an accident. And when the ML was in the hospital with a head trauma and broken leg, another murder happened with the same MO. So it can't be the ML! The lead tells him to continue investigating.

-ML can't remember the detective or MC. When told MC is his lover, ML makes a face and is like, "I don't like men". MC wants to vomit blood when hears that. MC is a very dedicated lover. He stays with ML everyday and takes care of him. Everyone is the hospital feels sorry for him, seeing how dedicated he is, even though his lover can't remember him. One scene, a nurse shows interest in MC, and ML gets upset and tells both of them to leave. The nurse tries to hit on MC, but MC rejects her, saying he has a lover already, the ML. The nurse pales and rushes off. MC later goes back into the room, and ML says the nurse is interested in him, he should go be with the nurse. MC says no, the one he likes is the ML.

-Oh forgot to mention, that ML asks MC if MC is his lover, MC replies yes. Then ML asks really? Their relationship seems very stale. Does the MC like him? To which the MC bursts out saying, "I don't like you!" The ML goes, "Oh? So I guess it's unrequited on my part? You don't like me? So why are you here?" MC chokes and lowers his head before replying, "I was lying...I do like you. I like you a lot". The ML says something like, it doesn't matter anymore since I can't remember. MC almost vomits blood

-ML's medical bills are covered by the detective. Although ML is rich, because he lost his memories, his company is handed off to someone else, and he can't remember the password to his bank and safe. So the detective covers the bill for them. MC says thank you, he'll pay him back one day, but the detective is like, the money ML gave him is much more than this.

-Someone that was also a worker at the factory 20 years ago admits he's the murderer. He claims he used to be bullied at the factory, so he sought revenge. He's considered mentally ill, and later commits suicide. The case of the serial murder is considered close.

-Side note, the ML's sister use to wash her hair by leaning over a bucket and pouring water over it. ML for some reason also likes washing MC's hair for him, even though MC can wash it himself.

- The detective takes MC and ML home. MC tries to stir ML's memories, and make ML remember him. He shows ML the videos took of him. All the videos contains ML forcing MC to wet himself. ML is disgusted, and says, "Why did I take these videos? and MC blurts out, "It's because you're a pervert". When ML gives him a look, MC amends himself and is like, "You have a certain kink, and I fulfilled that kink, so that's why we're together. You think I'm cute".

-Since the case is close, ML decides to move out of the city and start a new life someone. He already bought a ticket. When the detective asks what about MC, ML says he doesn't remember him and MC is free to do whatever he likes. On the day of departure, MC buys a ticket and follow ML.

-ML buys a farm and the two live a rural life. Not much happens here. The two live a very domestic, happy couple life and this lasts for a couple of of years. Although the ML keeps saying he doesn't remember MC, tells MC that he can leave, and is somewhat cold and apathetic to MC, MC is very stalwart in his affection to ML. He tells ML a lot that he follows him because he likes him, and that he promised him that he'll always be with him. MC slowly wins ML back with his carefree, sunny personality. Though it was kind of hard to MTL, the two start sleeping together again. I think there was one scene where MC wet his pants, and seeing how ML reacted to it, MC get into his lap and tries to seduce him. Lol MC ends up leading ML to bed. Also after a couple of years living on the farm, ML's point is around 0.2 evil point.

-When MC is at home, ML went out to buy groceries. ML runs into his detective friend. ML drops the act when the friend asks him why? We find out the factory workers killed ML's family. He came home one day to find his dog dead in a ditch, his family laid strewn on the ground, dead (and I think) without clothes. So they were even killed without a shred of dignity left. ML swore revenge on the people that killed his family. His friend is like, why didn't he go to the police? The police could've helped! ML says something along the lines that he swore he'd personally make these people suffer. He never expected to get away from his punishment. ML asks his friend does he remember the favor he owes him? His friend says he remembers and steels himself for the request (and from what I can see, was ready to help the ML escape) but the favor ML asks is for his friend to take care of Gu Sheng. Give him 3 days. After 3 days, he'll turn himself in.

- On the day ML is going to turn himself in, he's very sweet to the MC. He asks MC to let him wash his hair again. MC is like I don't need to wash my hair in the morning, let's just do it at night. But after ML asks again, MC relents and ML runs his hands through MC's hair, feeling it's softness. He tells MC to drink a glass of milk and to just rest today. When MC asks where ML is going, ML says he'll be back, just sleep for now. MC takes a nap, but when he wakes up a sense of wrongness fills him. He should've suspected something with the way the ML was acting. He asks the system what happened? The system says the MC has now completed his mission. 30 minutes until he leaves. The system tells MC that the ML turned himself in. MC hears a knock at the door and sees his detective cousin, waiting for him, his eyes red and teary. MC asks the system why didn't the ML tell him goodbye??? The system says ML is sentenced to death. His execution is today. The ML didn't want to tell him goodbye face to face because it would've been too sad and he couldn't bear it. When the countdown reaches 30, MC's soul leaves the host, but he tells the system he wanted to see the ML before he leaves. MC's soul flies to where the ML is, and he finds the ML strapped to a bed. MC knows ML can't hear him, but MC whispers words of comfort, telling him everything is going to be alright, he's not going to be alone, that he's not alone. He's just going to a better place and reunite with his family. MC talks the entire time until the ML is given lethal injection. As ML dies, his last words were, "Gu Sheng, I love you. Goodbye." MC's vision goes blurry, and he asks the system can soul's cry? The system says no. The MC then asks why does it feel like he's crying? And why does it hurt so much? MC is taken out of the world and is put in a blank space to recuperate. The system then reminds MC that because he wishes to choose his own body in the next world, he can but he only has 5 minutes to choose. MC is still heartbroken over the last world at this point, but sucks it up and starts his new mission

8. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda skipped all the way to the end. If you thought the MC’s feelings for the ML is shallow or nonexistent in the first few arcs, there’s a reason for that.

MC is a branch system, number 333. The main systems 000 and 111 became a couple and no longer fit to administer the world’s. 222 fell in love with his target and was also disqualified. So it was left to 333. In order to be promoted to the main system, he had to go through an assessment. The assessment includes learning about friends, family, and love. 333 programmed a made up life for himself composing of friends and family. As for love, that’s where the multiple worlds came in. There are different facets of love, very complicated. In order to learn it, he made up multiple worlds for him to learn.

The ML is actually an anti-virus program 333 made hundreds of years prior to the assessment. ML used to be just made of data, but then 333 later made a body for him. ML served MC like a butler for hundreds of years and later developed feelings for his master. He knew this was not only forbidden but an indicator there’s an error in his data. In order to avoid being erased or rewritten, he hid his feelings.

When the assessment came, MC took ML into the test with him so that ML can make sure the worlds run smoothly. ML is simply fulfilling his part, except MC had no idea his firewall program had developed self-awareness and independence since long ago. He didn't expect ML to really love him...and to develop feelings for his own program too.

In the last world they have before MC is promoted to main system, MC is “revived” and put back into his “real body” Chen You. If you thought the first few worlds the MC didn’t love ML, boy be ready to get your heart torn. MC really, really loves ML now. I kinda skipped to the end, so I don’t know too much, but basically ML is dead, and MC tries to revive him. Everyone around him thinks MC is crazy, but MC refuses to let go of the body. He bathes it, sings to it, talks to it, begs ML to wake up. MC even tries to negotiate with 444. ML eventually does wake up, but he has brain damage. Even so, MC loves him so much and is very affectionate and indulgent with him. Everyone around them eat so much dog food lol.

In the “real world” too, you see Chen’s relationship with his dad, and it’s very sweet. You can really tell they love each other. When the dad passes away, MC is so heartbroken... then the MC passes his assessment and he wakes up back in the system world and revives as 333.

Btw, 444 is a colleague that 333 asks to observe his assessment. The reason why 444 seem so useless is bc 444 isn’t allowed to interfere with the assessment of the main system. Besides, all these worlds and tasks were made up and done by 333. The little times 444’s heart softened did help 333, it was in violation of the rules.

After 333 wakes up, he’s sooooo different from the MC we know. 333 is cold, emotionless, and work oriented. 333 is also kind of lazy and doesn’t really know how to take care of himself, which was why he had ML around. 333 tries to move on and live as the main system, but he can’t deny he’s been deeply affected by the assessments.

When 333 goes to retrieve the ML from the system, he’s given the prompt to let ML keep his current data or erase him. 333 says to let keep. The main computer asks are you sure? This data is autonomous now. If allowed to keep his autonomy, it won’t be in your control. 333 says he’s sure and brings ML home.

Also, when 333 is given a vacation, he goes back into the assessment world...and in one of them, he runs into his parents. It’s so bittersweet for him. He really did love his parents, even if they weren’t really his.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  9. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, the test that MC went through also seemed to test him for understanding of family and friendship. MC in real life was cold, distant, and bad at at taking care of himself. ML as the butler took care of all his needs. MC actually prefered vegetable dishes, not greasy food/meat like the self he was wearing. The little quirks that MC had while world hopping were all elements introduced by ML (example: his fascination with birds, the weird song, the 'family' and 'friends' in the world, etc.)

At first, it was a bit of a shock to me because MC was a completely different person with different personality and thus, his relationship with ML was also very different. I got over it very fast because the master/servant kink was also good. Sometimes, ML was just like... "I haven't f*cked you today". What a beast!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  10. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    YEAH! I was quite surprised. So I guess in a way MC put his character traits into the ML? Or more like the ML tried to imitate the real MC in order to impress him? Being a vegetarian, acting all cool and aloof, etc

Haha I got to that part where ML was like "I haven't f*cked you today" and was like omg. For me sto.cx stopped at 182, so I had to read the rest on a different site. I think the other site censored the sex, so it skipped a lot of bits. I mean, i can infer they did it, but it would've been nice to know for sure they did lol.

Aww and it was cute in that scene when MC is a bit drunk and asks the ML why doesn't he call him wife anymore? I thought that was cute. MC is a bit tsundere ever since they went back to the system, but it was nice to see that he really does like the ML.

11. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m enjoying this novel so far, and have been binging it super hard this weekend. (I do like I Have a Secret better, but I can tell this is from the same author.)

——-
    The whole eating thing at the end of Arc 3 was indeed weird, but it was foreshadowed. Basically, earlier that same day, ML was very clearly going through the whole “evolution process”. His body was vulnerable for part of the process, so one of the enemy alien bug kings tried to attack him. MC intercepted the attack but was knocked out. When MC wakes up, the alien king has disappeared and ML is awake. ML bites into MC’s shoulder once, and generally appears somewhat out of it. MC has a very strong suspicion that ML ate the alien king but has no idea what he did.

By this point ML’s evil points are all gone, so MC is given a 6 hour timer before he leaves. ML takes MC to the cave where he was born/found. He reveals his true form as an alien snake and then eats MC like 10 minutes before the timer was up.

And yes, System 444 off-handedly informs MC later that ML cut open his own stomach upon discovering the truth. MC asks what happened to their baby golden snake son, but the System avoids the question.
    ———

Also yeah I found Arc 4 pretty snoozeworthy since not much happened, it was just the ML indefinitely locking up MC and facing no consequences for it. Zzzz.

————

Here are some more arc summaries:
    MC finds he has transmigrated into the body of a scumbag male brothel owner in ancient China. (Hilariously enough he had the opportunity to choose which body he transmigrated into for this world. Unfortunately, he only had 5 minutes to choose, and he mistakenly thought he would be the owner of a restaurant instead since the same character can be used for restaurant and a certain kind of brothel lol.)

The original host, Liao Qingfeng, was pretty much a complete and pure shitbag. He came across the young mute child ML trying to sell himself to get enough money to bury his dead woodcutter father. Because one of his traveling companions was “interested” (u know what I mean) in ML, Liao Qingfeng grew competitive and bought ML instead. He ended up horribly maiming ML, including hanging him up for a whole night alongside his father’s corpse. He tossed the father’s corpse into a mass grave, threw the badly injured ML into a room, and then promptly forgot about him.

MC realizes the situation and is like “well shit, the original host is the source of all the ML’s evil thoughts, but the mission won’t let me just up and kill myself.” To make matters worse, MC does not like kids and has absolutely no idea how to take care of a child. (At one point he pokes a hole in the window to spy on ML while he’s changing... because he’s concerned how ML’s injuries are healing. Sigh, at least your heart was in the right place buddy.)

MC finds the corpse of the father and gives it a proper burial. He also discovers that ML’s mother is in the city—she ran away from the woodcutter husband and found a new lover who was dying form illness.

MC slowly grows the brothel, and turns into like a really weird surrogate father to the male courtesans there. He declares he will take care of ML like a father, but ML hates him. ML was so badly injured from that initial beating that he still suffers every winter. (He tries to give gifts to ML, but ML rejects them if he knows they’re from MC, so MC can only give the gifts indirectly by having the other courtesans pass them along.)

One day, a wandering martial artist arrives and takes ML as his apprentice because ML’s father once saved his life. MC is very upset, and also terrified that if ML gets martial training he’ll return to kill him LOL. He doesn’t want to let go of ML, but he eventually gives in for ML’s own good. He has one of the courtesans give ML a jade pendant using an excuse.

ML leaves for 15 years, so there’s a time skip. During the time skip, the sick lover of ML’s mother died so she went insane. MC took care of her during that time in a side house. In addition, one of the former clients of the brothel grew attracted to MC and tried to court him.

ML formally returns, having become a celebrated martial arts apprentice. He regained his speech during the time skip too. He still has conflicting love and hate towards MC. It is revealed that he does understand how much MC has tried to secretly do for him, and has treasured that jade pendant.

It’s later revealed that he had come back several times during those 15 years to secretly see how MC was doing, and he saw how MC had been taking care of his mother.

Yadda yadda eventually they get together, including some episodes where ML saved MC’s life, MC sucked poison out for ML, they both take care of each other’s injuries in the side house where ML’s mother was being cared for, etc. etc. When ML’s mother finally commits suicide from grief, ML actually cries and MC comforts him.

Finally they decide to leave this hometown to travel. MC knows ML’s deep-rooted injuries from that initial beating are shortening his lifespan, so when he comes across an imperial prince who promises to cure ML with a one-of-a-kind medicine, he takes the prince up on his offer to design an imperial palace.

The day he obtains the cure, ML’s evil thoughts are gone so MC has to leave. MC asks the prince to wipe ML’s memories so he can forget MC’s existence and live in blissful ignorance.

ML does indeed get memory wiped after MC’s death, and he becomes the prince’s right hand man. But one day he discovers there is something he’s forgotten. He journeys back to their hometown, where he sees his father and mother’s graves. He meets those courtesan friends who ask him where MC is. ML remembers everything.

In the end, he moves back into the side house and disappears from the public eye. Many years later, when some foreigners arrive in the city and try to take shelter in that deserted house, they are scared away by a skeleton facing the front door, eternally waiting for someone who never came.

12. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read deceive?

13. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I did! Why?

14. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 ending is the same

15. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ok i see. Well tbh it’s not the first time i’ve seen such a scene, so the fact that deceive and this novel have the same ending wasn’t a surprise to me.
    Or did you think that I accidentally mixed these two novels up? If so, no worries because while they might have the same story/ending concept the writing style and the minor parts were told entirely different ^^

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    KazenoTsuyoi likes this.
  16. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation was dropped at the end of arc 2...

blues86 and Sasakira like this.
  17. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?! I hope others pick this novel because I want to reread with good translation, reading MTL is tiring

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  18. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading the translation and its currently in arc 3... Can I say arc three is really offputting, with the use of word pendant and what MC say he will do to it:blobdizzy::facepalm::blobfearful:... afterward I just decided to come back and read the spoilers again and arc 3 summary makes me want to:blob_zipper_mouth::notlikeblob::sweating_profusely:

19. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Anothe spoiler anyone?

20. Chocotania

Chocotania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel a BE or HE?