Spoiler 《BL》The Master & Shadow Guard

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 6, 2017.

1. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5 spoiler.. I MTLed so I can't guarantee that what I've posted is 100% correct.. You'll have to wait for the translator's version to find out.. hehehe..

- The guards tried to stop the concubines from getting inside the courtyard but they were unsuccessful because they are unable to touch these women. These women are the Lord's women, after all.
    - The concubines call out to the "lady" in the courtyard. Hearing these women call "meimei", Shi Qing was unsure because he knows that no woman resides there.
    - When Shi Qing comes out, the smile on these concubines' faces froze as they did not think that a man would come out instead.
    - One concubine arrogantly says to let them in and the other shadow guards looked at each other. They know that their master has yet to marry and these women are just concubines but they act so arrogantly. Ying Shi Qi on the other hand expressly says that the Lord has ordered that no one is to come inside the estate. He tells them to wait for the master to decide.
    - Of course, one of the concubines got angry because she are thinking that YSQ is just a guard.
    - In the middle of the "fight" with the concubine, YSQ caught sight of the Lord and kneeled. Concubine thought that YSQ is repenting, even say that it is good that YSQ knows his wrong, offending the wife is no good.
    - Lord speaks up asking when he had married a wife and why doesn't he know about it?
    - The concubine was so scared as she knows that the Lord is the only master of the fortress. Her being arrogant earlier is like challenging the master.
    - She immediately kneeled but the Lord asked his guards to pull down the concubine. She kept asking for forgiveness but was not forgiven.
    - Lord asks what happened. The rest of the concubines explain. And after some few words, concubines left, some of the guards left, and YSQ got inside the room with the Lord.
    - Lord is really curious about YSQ's pregnancy. Eventually asks YSQ to take off his clothes. YSQ is shocked, of course, but he wasn't given a chance to refuse. YSQ undresses and the Lord stared at his body, specifically at the lower abdomen.
    - The Lord pokes his belly. YSQ was thinking that if he doesn't have allegiance to this master, he will surely punch his face.
    - After rubbing and poking for a while, the Lord stops and tells YSQ to get dressed.
    - The master and YSQ goes to Zui Fenglou, the largest restaurant in Ming.
    - In there, the Lord is greeted by another person, Yan Yunsheng. Yan Yunsheng then lets a girl get inside the room. The girl's face, upon seeing the Lord's oh-so-handsome face, instantly turned red.

Ease, AmySuzyAhn, Misaki Yata and 3 others like this.
  2. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, MTLed so guaranteed not 100% correct.. ;)
    - The girl Yan Yunsheng brought with him is actually his sister. The two requests that the Lord helps them out in figuring who killed their father.
    - Back to the fort, the Lord orders two shadow guards to go to Yan Yunsheng's estate as well as give instructions to the other guards. Only YSQ wasn't given a task, with the Lord saying that YSQ is his personal guard.
    - The Lord met servants bringing a bucket of hot water and asks about it. Cheng Bo explains that they found out that YSQ wants to bath and was about to go to the nearby river. Since he is pregnant, he is banned from getting soaked in cold water.
    - YSQ was already bathing on the tub when the Lord came in. Seeing how YSQ is very comfortable and even exposed half the back of his head, he reprimanded him that his vigilance is down.
    - Of course, YSQ jumped up and immediately knelt in front of the Lord. The Lord stares at his body with interest.
    - The Lord gets into the bath himself and orders YSQ to come in. YSQ froze because he is much against getting into the bath together with his master. But can he disobey the master? Hahaha.
    - Imagine two big boys squeezed together in a small bath tub.
    - While in the bath, the Lord asks YSQ about when he entered the Shadow guards. YSQ explains.
    - After a while, YSQ gathers his courage to tell the Lord that he is done washing.
    - The Lord was quite lost in his thoughts for but he came out of his senses after hearing YSQ's words. He softly raises his noble foot and lands it on YSQ's stomach. he says that YSQ's courage is getting bigger these days, daring to say things that even his master hasn't said yet.
    - YSQ immediately asks for punishment.
    - The Lord punishes him by having YSQ rub his back.
    - While the Lord is out of the estate, a woman secretly enters the place and looks like she is rummaging through the Lord's things. It looks like she is looking for something.
    - On the other hand, the Lord is in the courtyard of Ke Weiqing. He and the Lord is talking about the matters of Yan Yunsheng.
    - Upon returning, the Lord receives a report from Shadow 11. The report is about the woman who trespassed earlier. The Lord tasked Shadow 11 with knowing the reasons for the woman's actions and what she is looking for.
    - The woman is Bai Yuqin! This woman is actually in love with the Lord. When she saw YSQ, it seems that she knows he's pregnant with the Lord's child (?). Not sure but she's just sarcastically laughing, saying that God doesn't want her to have a child with the Lord and that YSQ is but a man.
    - The Lord appears and asks why he doesn't have an impression of her. BYQ explains that the Martial Arts League that BYQ belongs to was defeated by the Lord and it was then that BYQ lost her heart to the Lord.
    - She knows the Lord has lots of concubines and only wants to have a child with the Lord. She used a special drug from her master. However, her plans were dashed because her brothers suddenly appeared. When she came back, the owner has already consumed the medicine (?).
    - The Lord wants to know about the effect of the medicine as well as who the other person is. BYQ tells him that she doesn't know, only know that the Lord's clothes were already taken off. She thought that it may be YSQ but in the end, she doesn't know who the other person is.
    - The Lord asks his guards to take BYQ away. He contemplates about what he has heard, his eyes cannot help but look at the man sitting on the couch (by the way, this man is our shou YSQ).

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    Ease, AmySuzyAhn, Misaki Yata and 7 others like this.
  3. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The details on your MTL dont deviate much from the translations... please share if you guys have more spoilers..
    The story is getting intriguing :giggle::LOL:

maecasano likes this.
  4. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is isn't it 
    But I'm really curious on what happened with the torture episode. That for the spoilers :LOL:

5. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some super disjointed spoilers I wrote while traveling. They were written while going to airport, boarding plane, etc. so don't expect them to be coherent. ^^

- Yes, MC gets tortured while pregnant, but also, he's a shadow guard, lol - rest assured ML (and 7!) get totally protective later on.
    - I'm pretty sure the ML just had to finger the MC to relieve him bc, of course, during the torture the wounds are infected with, ahem, spring medicine.
    - Relationship between 7 and 17 is very cute. Has a big brother taking care of little brother feel.
    - To no one's surprise ML might possibly be the father
    (But neither remember fucking.) When hes tortured and get the spring medicine 17 seem to get specific imagery/memories? Maybe he subconsciously remembers.

- ML getsjealous others are feeding MC fruit. I understand you're jealous, but give it in a more gentle way, what is this "Eat!" -- suddenly in 17's hands was a pear. But after he bit into the pear, 17 thought it tasted sweet.

- HAHAHA so on stage there's a dancing girl. 17 met her before I think, during the case with the flower thief (he wasn't the only one kidnapped). ML gets angry. MC thinks ML is angry bc he likes the girl... ML is angry bc MC is starring like he's drunk. No, hes staring bc he's trying to place her...

- ML asks 7 how the child is coming out. 7... doesn't seem to know.

- ML asking 7 how the child is coming out. 7… doesn't seem to know how to answer. He searched books and medical records, but… shrug there seems to be more plot-related bits after but fuck if I know, to lazy to read more carefully.

ML knows he started changing the moment he knew MC was pregnant - letting him into his bedroom, letting him follow him throughout the kingdom. Maybe because the child may be his.

He doesn't hate this change.

- ML climbs into bed with MC. MC wakes up and freaks. While noticing ML's eyelashes, lol. After ML commands MC to comb his hair, he doesn't make it difficult for MC and shows him how. Ml's hair is long, black... Thanks for telling us, MC, now think about why you're noticing these details plz

- Ok so there was some kind of fight that I couldn't follow because you can't throw characters at Google translate when you're in transit.
    - Ok this part is a bit cute
    So for those afraid for how MC is treated
    After he got tortured
    ML amd 7 are super paranoid
    MC is actually annoyed lol and thinks they're going over board
    Like, their taking carriage, on the smoothest roads, stopping at every opportunity etc. Just don't ask me why their traveling - that would be the plot stuff I couldn't understand earlier hahaha
    7 seems to basically be acting as a doctor btw
    They even look after his meals.

- MC fell asleep while taking a bath, poor baby, of course ML notices.

- Yes MC has to sleep on the floor, ML rather than using words or apologzing lets him rest the whole of next day and orders a lot of his favorite food.

- Did I mention the handjob already? The order is handjob, and THEN kissing. Romantic.

- ML pats MC's waist and notices... it's... soft... bulging... and not, you know, a flat stomach. ML being ML he pulls open MC's clothes and just stares at the belly. (handjob follows this.)
    MC is hung up over a... small jar? 小罐子? that ML gave him btw, and ML is like, really? not gold, not silver, you're favoring that ordinary thing? seems to be because it was the first gift ML gave, lol.
    - now ML's starting to read up on (medical?) books, MC falls asleep to him mtutering stuff like "need to drink plenty of water, eat more fruits and vegetables," etc. hahaha

- The baby moves! ML can't stop touching MC's tummyyyy, so of course their carriage is suddenly attacked to break up the sweet moment.

- At least the ML is getting likeable

he like massages MC's belly every night

... massages other places too...

... you know. along the way.

Takes him out... buys him stuff... I'd put him in category of "cold, doting ML."

- omggg ML escaping with MC, MC tries to get ML to leave him behind so he can do his duty as shadow guard, ML chooses kissing as method to shut him up.
    ML taking care of MC's injuries, warming him up guys i'm dying

- so several of 17's brothers seem to be missing. INCLUDING. 7 :( the others come back, but 7 stilll missssingggg nooo
    ok so they managed to get to the doctor to look at MC, get scolded bc he got injured, poisoned, stressed, lol what else

-Hahaha. Apparently, it's fine to, ahem, have intercourse, but... need to remember... don't be too forceful....
    baby seems like it's going to be an ass baby, bc I can't think of any other reason why doctor seems to be suggesting they use jade... ahem ahems... or fingers...
    Someone PLEASE verify this for me because I'm dying of laughter.

That's all I've got, I skimmed about 30 chapters. I'm terrible at MTL'ing plot so any verification/corrections there are welcome.

Lucy scarlet, Ease, maya_sov and 10 others like this.
  6. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just find this story on wattpad so I'm really want more spoiler!!! ANY FLUFF moment or comedy!!!

one thing bother me that i wonder if Master's good friend is actually good guy like his ally? because i read one sentence that he has cold smile just right after leave master house

7. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know why only the introduction is on wattpad now? Is it hosted somewhere else now?
    It is Working for me know!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  8. maya_sov

maya_sov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's working fine for me. I see all the 9 chapters.

9. Stephanie1399

Reading List:
    Link
    Weird, are you under spreaddalove_LJ as the translator? Maybe I'm looking up the wrong one

10. Stephanie1399

Reading List:
    Link
    It's working for me know, but wasn't 5 min ago, so strange

11. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Thanks for the warning-- I dont like this kind of ML :(:(:(

on another note

This one looks interesting :aww::aww::blobpeek:

12. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guyyss, ch 12 translation comes out today and turns out our MC's torturer is not ML...it's another new character, prolly one of the villain in the novel..still too early to tell tho
    But i'm glad it isn't ML *fyuuh* so far the ML is quite caring for our preggy uke :ROFLMAO:

13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U have to follow the translator? first :blobwink:
    But i tried to follow her and it didnt work so :blobwoah:
    Good luck :blob_sunglasses:

14. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mind telling me which group I have to follow to read the story? Cause right now... I can't follow spreaddalove_LJ in wattpad!!

15. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked forever now? I dunno why the previous posters decided to remove their posts.

16. Stephanie1399

Reading List:
    Link
    spreaddalove_Lj has said they are translating for their own interest and have decided they are not accepting new followers. I don't want to accidentally put words in their mouth so I will leave it at that.

17. LylaxMytho

LylaxMytho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish we could read it *sigh*

18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    its possible to follow them, as for reading their translation, check out their activities... and click it

19. G_Alejandro_L

G_Alejandro_L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is loving the rival the group translating or the title?

20. Panduck90

Panduck90 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Midori spreaddalove_Lj Wattpad and wordpress have been removed already? Did they quit translating? Because I can't find in Wattpad anymore.

G_Alejandro_L likes this.