Spoiler 《BL》There Is Always a Man in Love with Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Link

Summary: by @ayshadow

Su Li is a novel enthusiast, and so is his sister.

One day his sister used his reader account to scold a great God writer who always writes Mary sue characters, and then under the resentment of the readers, he began to hop between worlds.

He is fast-wearing in no other than the romance stories which that mary sure great God from before has written, always become the most miserable and most bitter male characters.

When he was still stuck in his "block a knife for the female protagonist, block an arrow for the female protagonist, die for the female Lord " system task, tortured beyond recognition, born without anytime to love-

His system was hacked.

System: With this new dad, your face-wearing born-to-be-beaten path can now be stopped.

Su Li: Excuse me? Isn't this happiness too sudden!

However, just as he embarked on the road of glorious revenge, when the wind and water mixed together, he found that in every world there is always a man who looked at him with a strange gaze...

[Mary sue = a popular term referring to idealized female lead: beautiful, virtuous, has it all, etc.]

One of the (very) few fast wearing danmei that I actually manage to read till the end. One of the thing I like most about this story is the pacing. Each arc is about 20 or so chapters, so the story is neither rushed, or too slow. There are five arcs in total, and all of them are enjoyable to read, tho most endings got me so frustated {there is a reason I avoid fast-wear-with-system stories, allright), but each of them is still nice anyway.

The first arc is an entertainment circle story (which is what hooked me in the first place), and I love the MC there because he refuses to be OOC since he likes 'a challenge', so in this world he keeps on acting like the original's real character, aka an arrogant tsundere, and makes ML so God damn frustrated at times XD. And I love the ML because, once again, puppy <3

I won't spoil the other arcs because it would take all the fun away. Anyway, if you like QWFOD, this story might suits your taste as well ~

@alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    The first two paragraphs confuse me...:blobdizzy:

4. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Like like like!

Just from reading the summary you got me hyped... Now to add this to my pile. gah ! I need to sort my priorities

This is easy to MTL right?

Misaki Yata likes this.
  5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
  6. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh, i recognize one from my looooong danmei list! :aww:
    hopefully it'll be translated soon, i really like these kind of fast-wears :blobReach::blobReach: (currently checking out something similar, hehe)
    pls more spoilers! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Anie likes this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    On the contrary, I believe that we would like more spoilers

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh...Another one.:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: My bookmark list is miles long now.

cheerydandan likes this.
  9. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    fast wear... *cringes and dies*
    I already know this one tho XDDD

10. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    Safe from this hole then? :ROFLMAO:

11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    The poke gives me shiver *add to danmei list*

Kleep likes this.
  12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh this one looks fun lol, poor MC the victim of his sister's impulse lmfao.

Kleep and cheerydandan like this.
  13. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    As the summary stated, MC was originally bound to a system which put him into a mob character's body. But the system (as a whole) was later hacked, and MC's personal system was the first one to be taken one. The hacker system then replaced his old one, and together, they'd embark on a journey of ruining the original plotline in each worlds, in order to completely destroy the old system. The new system keep referring to itself as "Dad" lol.

So in first arc, MC entered the body of a model/actor who was in the middle of an idol survival show (if you are familiar with kpop, you;d know how these shows work). The setting is quite similar with the Got Model arc in FoD actually. The original owner had a cold and blunt personality, and he dislikes crowds, which made many people hate him, esp because he kept on picking on one of the contestant (Female Prog of this world). Female Prog (FP) was a model too, like MC, but she had far less talent than him. However, by the power of FP halo, she was somehow loved by all people for her spirit and never-give-up personality. The body's original owner never had the intent of ridiculing her, but because of his blunt character, he'd often say things like "Are you even trying?" or "Why are you even here?". He was just being honest, because he felt FP was just dragging everyone around her, and how she kept on robbing other people's light and hard work for herself. But everyone misunderstood him, and thought he was jealous of FP. After a series of unlucky events in his life, the original owner later died because of depression.

When MC arrived in this world, he was lying in a dorm room. Not long after, a young guy opened the door and scorned at him for sleeping in, then prompted MC to follow him. They went to a room filled with people, and had a stage of some sort in it. Apparently, they were going to do some assessment practice today to see how much they've progressed in mastering the performances they'll put on the live show later that week. The contestants were divided into 5 groups, with MC is in group B and FP is group A. After group A finished performing, everyone praised FP for being able to finish the dance even though she did not know how to dance at all when she first joined the show. Then, when it's time for group B, everyone glared at MC, even on of the trainer/coach sneered at him as she ask them for their music demo. Everyone on the group looked at MC, since he was the one holding onto it. MC didn't have it ofc, because it was stolen by one of his roommate (who's also FP's supporter) the night before. They were dumbfounded when he told them he threw it away because it was terrible (MC decided to keep the original's blunt and cold persona, even tho he didn't have to).

The coach was angry at him, and mocked him as if he could make a better demo. MC then walked to the stage, took a guitar, and played the music with his own arrangement (which he made with the help of his golden finger given to him by the new system ofc). Everyone was shocked bc it was sooo good, and the coach turned excited instead. She asked him whether he made the arrangement himself, and he answered that yes, he made it last night and it was the reason he was late this morning.

Meanwhile, while the assessment was happening, a man watched it all from a double mirror overseeing the room (it was transparent from his side, but looked black from the assessment's room side). The man is our ML. He was owner of the company producing the show, and also MC's step-brother (and according to original plot line, FP's future lover). The original owner relationship with ML was bad because ML's accused MC's mother of stealing his father from his mother's side, and ever since his father married MC's mother, ML kept on feeling like an outsider in his own home. When ML saw MC's performance, one of his friend (a famous director) told him that his brother (MC) did not seem as bad as how he was portrayed online, to which ML answered him, saying that he did not have a brother.

Later, MC found out that the original owner actually had two wishes: one is to have a successful career as an actor, and two is to have a more intimate relationship with his brother aka ML. MC complained a little, but then decided to help him fulfill his wishes.

This has turned to be way too long than expected. I'll continue the rest later, or if someone else wants to do it, then by all means! (y)

14. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohohohohohohohoho thank you for your efforts now MC do your best to tsundere your way into ML's heart

Rilise and cheerydandan like this.
  15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm in. :blobnosebleed:

16. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    Same:blobReach:

Thank you for the spoilers:aww:

17. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, sounds exciting so far!! want to know how ML reconciles with MC. i hope there is a good reason for it and not bc of golden finger halo-BAM- suddenly the ML finds himself being attracted to MC. although i don't have anything against ML falling in love at first sight with MC in most novels, but when there was conflict before MC got into the role, i want to have a reason for ML slowly changing his mind about MC. (do i make sense? lol)

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the chances that ML is the hacker?

19. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    Would that be a daddy kink then? OTL forgive my mind

lazynoodles and kiara8 like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    oh? Is the hacker the system?