Spoiler 《BL》There Is Always a Man in Love with Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 7, 2018.

1. TammyMay

TammyMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This system is beginning to sound like me when I am in the mood to tease my sisters :blobowoevil_horns:
    I know what you mean! Thankfully, I already finished two so now I only have two more to study for :blobsweat:
    Anyways, good luck with your finals!

cheerydandan and wildthorn like this.
  2. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your power to mtl must be higher than me:blob_grin: It's still understandable but..

Out of all novel I ever tried mtl, I rank Strongly Favoured Wife as the easiest one and the Excellency Zhi Li as the most difficult that I gave up

cheerydandan likes this.
  3. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but all mtl looks same to me and with bing it is pretty understandable. I mtled few other quick wear novels and they were much worse.

4. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Xianxia is a horrible thing to MTL with all the terms :blobastonished:
    Although I find Japanese easier to MTL since the wordings are usually so simple. Is there a thread that shares MTL tips? That would be very helpful especially for the new ones

lizabernal96 likes this.
  5. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    My CN MTL tip: Any Soviet Unison you see is Su and any United States you see is beauty. :D

Nic, HesheFell, Shizuka Mikki and 7 others like this.
  6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Only reasons why MTL is possible for me is because 1) I know a bit of Chinese/pinyin already and 2) I can sort of chunk together stuff and figure out what's actually going on.

7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    What about 'Blue the Machine' (Lan Wang Ji) and 'Wei No Envy' (Wei Wu Xian)? :blobrofl:

8. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I have my popup dictionary extension. Just imagine the multiple meanings for a character. MTL is hilarious though

scriptor likes this.
  9. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can‘t understand how people can do this, i gave up mtl right on the first try bc it confused the heck outa me and it was frustrating to say the least :blobjoy::blobjoy: i bow to all mtl masters :blobpeek:
    Maybe it‘s bc i understand chinese and it makes more sense to me. Although the speed of my reading will decrease maybe by half when reading in chinese, but i think i prefer it this way :p

10. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I find the first few pages/chapters confusing to MTL but after I get the hang of it, I am able to make out the story

SorceressPol likes this.
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh after mtling a while i got used to the Blue Forget the Machine and Wei No Envy :D .....mtl is really good only if you really like the novel and want to get the general idea of what is going on ....as for details R.I.P.

Nic, HesheFell, Misaki Yata and 2 others like this.
  12. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as i‘ve read it and i like it, i can always give more details (to the best of my ability) when asked :D

13. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you guys figure out a way to actually concentrate on studies than novels, do tell me. My finals are near and I haven't started studying for shit :(:facepalm:
    Novels are so hard to be away from...:blobexpressionless::blob_zipper_mouth:

14. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget to also tell me the secret :blobReach: Since my finals' also coming up and instead of studying I'm reading novels &spoilers :blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

HeXie and Misaki Yata like this.
  15. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 is ABO

MC entered body of Song Yuze, second son of Marshall Song, he's an alpha.

Fem protag was MC childhood friend. She was omega. Mc liked her. Mc was actually smart but he didn't realize it n in real situation it doesn't work. He could only used his ability unconsiously. FP used MC all this time to climb rank to General. Since she needed MC ability, she promoted MC to major.

The story started with MC, FP and others got caught and became war prisoner. He was hurt and his gland was broken.

MC was shocked. He became impotent?

System replied. 'This way you don't need to worry about doing it.'

MC was annoyed.

Ross, the ruler of Empire who captured MC, contacted MC's father. But Marshall Song said he doesn't know MC.

The people/army members that were caught together with him didn't know that MC was marshall son so they laughed when they heard it. How could the powerful n superior marshall have son like MC.

Ross ordered to have MC tortured.

Mc gained armies sympathy. Marshall Song actually arranged to have MC saved. He only pretended not knowing his son. (In original story, only FP got saved so MC had to change it this time)

MC, FP and the others escaped. On their way out, MC freed a man (a rare race) from glass tank.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  16. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh the struggle of getting out of this sweet poison... :blobsalt::blobexpressionless:

17. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    More on arc 2

I have to say, arc on this novel took 20 chapters, twice the usual in world hopping novel

The man inside glass tank MC saved was ML, named Long Xuan, he was an ancient being. Since they escaped, the empire put bounty on MC's head. MC was from Federation while the enemy was Empire. They managed to return to federation.

I skipped to the ending anyway.

Mc's brother actually worked together with the empire. He betrayed them. And in the end, he was killed.

MC got preggy.

System said. 'Congratulation on your pregnancy!'

A few months ago when ML touched MC stomach, ML had surprised look on his face. Since then, they never did the deed. Mc was happy. But it turned out to be this...

'That lying bastard!'

System's laughter accompanied MC to next world.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of ancient being is ML? So MC never gave birth? And Alpha can get pregnant?

19. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is something called Heterogenous, an ancient race who was said to be extinct. Apparently an evolution from ABO race, with powerful genes, strength comparable to SSS mech etc etc. Heterogenous can mark any gender, including Alpha. The difference is ML lays eggs in MC, so not normal like any other couple. Nah, MC never gave birth. He got angry with the ML because.... he taught ML turns vegetarian, but actually because he's pregnant, ML refrain from touching him. He left the world right after. So we can't see any laying eggs.:blobcry:

Edit: Forgot to mention: MC's gland was damaged before he cross over, so he can't mark any Omega either.

20. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished this novel but I couldn't understand ending. I mean what happened to great god and hacker system? @purple_mangosteen did you finish reading this? Can you spoil me about ending please?