Spoiler 《Dark Empress》' side story

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Sep 24, 2018.

1. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    this is my first thread, and I'm asking for a qustion and possible spoilers.

Today I've finished reading 《 Dark Empress 》and I'm wondering if there is a side story.
    In chapter 9 the MC meets her friend from her original world, Miaofu.
    While MC was washing her clothes, she finds Maiofu unconscious and wounded in a river .
    After rescuing her Miaofu refuse to tell how she got hurt and why she is wearing men's clothes. Before the MC can get her to spill the beans the scene is interrupted.
    In the successive chapter 10+epilogue it seem that the MC totally fogot about her friend :facepalm:, she isn't even mentioned! (apart from the bed scene (with smut :blobsmirk:) where the ML act jealous because he though that her female friend was a man and MC was in love with him :facepalm:, but MC can't answer because of the pleasure).

It is also hinted something about MC's brother A Hao. He was on the airplane with MC and her friend when it crashed , so he may also be somewhere in their same world. The brother is described as a burly idiot brother with a sturdy frame, so if Mc became a plain dark-skinned woman from a white-skinned beauty, I wonder how will he become? :hmm:

Raw: http://ilovenovel-jl.blogspot.com/2017/02/blog-post_849.html
    Author's site: https://baike.baidu.com/item/元媛 (contains list of her books, I don't understand well o_O)

So I want to know:
    Are or will there be side stories?
    If yes, pease give me spoiler :aww:

Edit:
    I have already received confirmation about the side story of the friend

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Jennifere12511 likes this.
  2. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers? Please :blobpeek::blob_plusone: