Spoiler 《R-18》 I turned into a girl and turned on all the Knights! I need to... to turn back!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Cherrili

Cherrili Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. :< I can't even find the raws anywhere ;w; Does this go by another name? Because putting the english title gives me nothing but stuff about knights. /paws desperately at manga -cries- Oh well, here's hoping I can find another LN or something to sooth my fujoshi soul ;w;

lazynoodles likes this.
  2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    the raws of the manga?! where? xD

3. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan talked about it last week. But don't bother searching for pirates. There is none. Just pay for it. It's already translated at ebookrenta. It's only $2 per chapter, way less than what you pay amateur translators
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/ebookrenta-com.60239/

[​IMG]

Ease and Shizun like this.
  4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, i think u've misunderstood there sth, just wanted more teaser samples and if it's worth it to buy:hmm: (Which its definitely worth it!). For me it's always the prob with being too picky of the art style :notlikeblob: but also dont want to regret it, which happens a lot Dx For example the one about snow white manga. I was really happy it came out as manga and the cover looked good too until.... well until I read it, especially the ahegao prince part... and was disappointed. :blobconfounded: The prince in the novel gave me a different feels..... and not like that lmao..... like a pervert expression Dx I guess it shattered my image of him and the story.... ._.

Edit : Btw do u maybe know if there will be ever another purchase method by mobile credit? Theres only credit debit card and paypal right now.

Edit 2: Nvm, its cleared. Seems like its unlikely to be possible for mobile credit Dx, cuz paypal seemed to be better to convert it to yen or so.

HmHm... ive been looking into the artist Yakan.... but couldn't find anything of her/his works >.< Really love the art style

Does Yakan have a fanpage? Or like that?

Edit: Nvm, i think i found a lead hmhm and maybe some of Yakan's other works....

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The first seems to be BL Light novel and the 2nd is a manga. Sadly both of them not genderbend.... at least i think so.... my japanese is non existent. Looks like duo working with another artist. Artist japanese name seems to be やかん or 祈みさき.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    lazynoodles likes this.
  5. NerdyAlien_

NerdyAlien_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ;-; CURSE IT. I GOT NO DOLLARS! I ONLY HAVE PESOS!!!

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for sneak peek?

7. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already try to read 1st chapter of the comic and novel. The novel are more hot, the smut are more detail. But the comic has a good visualization

Shizun likes this.
  8. Nagi

Nagi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've started translating this novel and listed it here on NU.

"I've Turned Into A Girl and Turned On All The Knights!"
    Group: NagiSensei

The manga is fantastic and gorgeously drawn. I highly recommend buying it on Renta!
    The web novel goes much further in the story than the manga, which has somewhat slow releases in Japanese, so I am looking forward to finding out what happens as I get to those chapters, too.

midnight reader, maimim and Shizun like this.
  9. Miri-Bell

Miri-Bell Semi-crazy Magic Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Been trying to read it on your site but it keeps saying it's a protected site that I need permission to enter T_T

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. Nannobot

Nannobot New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to start a new threat to not resurrect this one, but am being told "You have insufficient privileges to post here." I have been looking for a sample of this work to see if I should buy it, but I cannot find even 1 page let alone a short sample. I was have seen this threat mentions a RAW version exists on syosetu, but none of the words I have tried in search yield any results. Does anyone know of a sample or a link to this RAW version so I can see the quality? Thank you to all who assist me.

11. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Click onto > Take a peek above the volume cover. It will let u see a sample.
    https://www.ebookrenta.com/renta/sc/frm/item/138792/?sort=new#alignment_sequence

I really recommend to buy it, its worth it, especially the smut is (y)

Can't be really said from the other ebook mangas cough that i looked through... Not smutty enough for me.
    @smr85

12. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can it would've better to support the author of the manga but if you wanna have a sneak peek here is the link to the first 2 chapters translated to English and 6 more raw
    https://nhentai.net/artist/yakan/

13. Tenxia

Tenxia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heres the full comic that ive found mangadog.club/detail/i-turned-into-a-girl-and-turned-on-all-the-knights-i-need-to-have-sex-to-turn-back/1684.html if someone has a link to where i can read/buy the novel i would love that, didnt even know it was one untill i read the descript

14. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    You can buy it from renta

15. PrincessHours88

PrincessHours88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna read this one...

So in the end Alto will became girl and back to both knight? How about the 3rd ML?