レベルMaxへの道 ~俺はくろかみの女神を目指す~~

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by xTachibana, Jun 20, 2016.

1. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Open for ideas, not sure how often I'll release content but I'll post the prologue on a message below! (SPCnet style)

too lazy to re TL the title into english properly but its basically "Road to Max level ~I'm aiming for the black haired goddess~

Genre: True Harem, Inseki, Incest, action, Isekai, RPG world, R18.
    Table Of Contents
    Prologue

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Vrinshael likes this.
  2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    ~Prologue~
    [Mmm]

Apparently I fell asleep during class. It's now 30 minutes after school.

[Guess I'll go home.]

[Ah, Onii-chan, Let's go home together!]

Right as I grab my bag to head out, my imouto Aika calls out to me.

[Aika, what are you still here? were you waiting for me?]

[ Of course, there's no way I would let my Onii-chan walk home by himself.]

[Oh, alright, let's head home together, want to stop by the store and grab some ingredients for dinner?]

[Un! I want to eat sukiyaki!]

---

After buying the ingredients we head home.

[Ara, welcome back Haruto-kun.]

Right as I walk in, my step mother Aimi greets us.

[Ahh, Tadaima, Okaa-san]

[Ara ara, How many times do I have to tell you to call me Aimi, Do you like being scolded by me fufu]

[Of course not, I just feel it's proper to call you as such, but ok Aimi-san I'll stop calling you that if that is what you want.]

[Ah! You're back from school Haru?]

My older sister Ayane comes down from the 2nd floor to greet me.

[Yeah, Tadaima, Where is HE]

[Ahh Him? He should be watching TV while he drinks away as usual]

Him refers to my step father, the person who forced my step mother to marry him using his position at work after my fathers death.

[Hmph, Leave him be. Better than having him hit on Aimi-san all day.]

[Ara, Thank you for worrying about me Haruto-kun]

[That goes without saying, I don't wan't you to get hurt by such scum. Anyways, Lets go into the kitchen, I'll go make dinner for us.]

Right as I say that, the whole world turns white.

----

[What the heck? Where am I?]

I look around the endless white expanse. I don't see anything.

[Ahh, welcome to my domain, Haruto Yuki] 遥翔(はると)

I suddenly hear a voice from behind me, so I turn around.

For a split second, I felt as if my brain was splitting. The person before my eyes is without a doubt a peerless beauty, no, She is much more than that, I feel like my psyche almost collapsed due to her beauty. There is no way such a person could exist.

[Who are you? Where am I?]

[Ah, I still haven't introduced myself huh. Well, I'm basically what you humans would call God. As for where you are? This is something like what you call heaven, Although no one usually comes here just because they die, and it certainly isn't an eternal paradise.]

[Something like heaven? S-So I died? How? I should be a perfectly healthy 16 year old male! Why would I suddenly die a second after walking towards the kitchen to make dinner?!]

[Maa, Calm down, I'll explain that now.]

[Basically, Sorry. I dozed off for a second a few hundred million years ago and accidentally caused a star 1000x bigger than your sun to implode, Apparently it sent off a huge wave of energy that more or less completely vaporized all life on your planet, tehe.]

[Tehe my ass?! What the fuck were you doing?! Shouldn't you be able to notice something as simple as that! In the first place, You're god! Do you even need to sleep!]

[Aha, That's true, I don't NEED to sleep, but you see, I've been around for a LONG time, from time to time I get so bored of it all that I just doze off, you know, All of those times species have died off on earth and on other such planets were due to things like that, Tehe pero]

This bitch....

[Anyways, I'm really surprised you can talk to me normally, you're the first life form that was able to survive after seeing me, So I'll do you a favor, I'm going to send you and everyone in your house to another world, A world of fantasy, with many races, skills and status'. Right, Just like a game. I'll also give you the chance to select any 3 of these skills as an extra, consider it compensation since it was technically my fault that your entire planet got vaporized, aha.]

Right after she says that, Without even being given the time to think properly, an opaque screen pops up in front of me.

[Those are a list of Unique skills. Like I said before, you can choose any 3. Those skills are absolutely Unique, no one has ever had them, and once you choose them, no one will ever be able to have them, you cannot rechoose from the list aftewards, so please think about it carefully fufu]

Sigh, Guess there's nothing to be done, it's already happened after all...well, Technically she's god so it's not like she can't turn back time but since she hasn't brought it up, I guess there's a reason why she won't or can't do so.

Looking back to the screen that appeared before my eyes. There are a total of 10 skills, each of them have a small description of what the skills do....wait, were these descriptions written by god?

Sword Telekenisis - Ability to control an increasing amount of swords proficiently with his mind, but isn't able to pick up anything other than what the user recognizes as swords. Level 1 = Can lift swords equivolant to 10KG. Range is about 30 meters, after which you will lose the ability to wield them properly. Max weight as well as range will increase with level.

Pyrokinesis - Ability to control fire with your mind. Magic exists in this Isekai, but it's only a the level of sending out fireballs that fly in a straight line or causing a huge AOE explosion, Pyrokinesis allows you to control fire as if it was alive.

PK - can move anything with mind, but lacks proper control so it's not as fluid as Pyrokinesis or Sword Telekinesis. Level 1 = Max weight of 5KG. Range 25 meters.

black wings - can grow black wings on back to fly or defend body, they're surprisingly sturdy. Usage drains stamina, so you can't fly forever. max flying speed 100 KMPH, max weight limit, users weight + 50 KG.

black armor - Can transform and automatically appear to protect the user, even if its not fully equipped, usually stays hidden on the body as a black tattoo above the heart.

space time control - can speed up and slow down time for yourself and others within 10 meters of you, as well as control over gravity, with the possibility of being able to fly in the future, but controlling that with just gravity powers will be hard since it would effectively be lightening yourself and becoming a balloon, can teleport by creating a worm hole in between Your self and your target, max range is 20km in visible range, time control max is 2x speed up or 1/2 speed slow down.

titanium skin - can harden skin to become as hard as titanium instantly, but will not be able to move while active...

automatic recovery - automatically heals wounds, no matter how small, can be seen recovering with the naked eye, possibility to be effectively immortal at max rank

status peeker - can check on other peoples/monsters status' without their permission, at higher levels can even find out more information about the person...like how many people they've slept with ahem.

guild - can create a guild through the status system, can level up through exp gained by guild members and adds bonus stats based on the guild level, has a guild shop and even has a pocket dimension they can escape to if necessary, comes with fully furnished rooms for each guild member, so no sleeping outside needed~

Hmm, Some of these skills actually seem to be really good, but a few of them seem pretty useless....I wonder if she did that on purpose.

Guild is basically a requirement, it's pretty broken no matter how I look at it. Automatic Recovery is also a requirement, I'll need to be able to be in top shape at all times, otherwise I won't be able to protect anyone. As for the last one....I wonder which one is best.

[Say, What do you think I should choose for the last skill]

[Ara, you noticed that 2 of those skills were basically requirements?]

[Maa ne, you probably already know my personality after all, that's why you inserted them into the list right?]

[That's pretty observant of you, I'm liking you more and more.]

[Why thank you for that compliment, I doubt anyone can honestly say they've received a compliment from a beauty such as yourself]

[Ara, that goes without saying, After all, anyone who see's me would almost certainly die within a second from being overwhelmed by my beauty]

Jeez that's scary....Thank g...crap. Good thing I'm not one of those people.

[Any how, back to my question. Which skill do you think I should choose.]

[Hmm...well, Considering your personality and your goal, Swords TK is probably best]

[And why is that?]

[Well, at the start, You can already control around 10 swords, each of them being controlled as if you were using your dominant hand. You have been practicing sword arts for quite awhile after all. This skill is clearly very suited for you.]

[Sigh, You know even that huh...Oh well, Let's go with that then.]

[So, to confirm, the skills you want are {Guild}{Automatic Recovery} and {Sword TK}, Correct?]

[Yeah thats right. Oh by the way, Will my family members also be getting these skills?]

[No way, They'd have to meet me to gain unique skills, Do you think there's another person like you who can survive in front of my eyes?]

[Good point, forget about it.]

[Alright then, Now that that is done, Lets make a bet.]

[A bet? what kind?]

[Fufu, you see, you're the first and probably the last existance that will be able to survive in front of my eyes, so I thought this would be a good idea]

Oh g...this sounds like a pain.

[Ara, did you just think of something rude?]

[Nope.]

She almost caught me.

[Anways, here's how it is...IF in the future, you reach the max level in the isekai, which is 999...I'll give you the opportunity to fight me. Naturally, I will bring my strength down to more or less what a Level 999 would have, after all, I AM god, my strength is normally infinite.]

[Ok, and if I win?]

[If you win, I'll become your wife!]

[HAH! why would you even think about something like that?! aren't you god? why would you let a lowly human such as myself be at an equal position to you?]

[fufu, you see, Life here is boring right? everythings white, no one can talk to me face to face other than you. Frankly speaking, I fell for you, after all, you're the first person that was able to talk to me face to face! even if I'm god, I'm still a girl! do you know how hard it is for a frail beauty such as myself to live for a few million googleplex years alone doing nothing but watching over the universe?! this kind of life is boring! I finally met someone who can talk to me after so long, naturally I'll have you marry me BUT, after all, I am a god, the top existance in this universe. There's no way I can just let you marry me without a fight, so I'll give you a few gifts, send you off to an isekai and have you become strong, naturally you still wouldn't be equal to me, even if you reached max level in that world, so I made it so that I'd surpress my strength down to your level. now then, do you agree or do you not?]

sigh, I knew it would be a pain...frail girl she says, she's a god!

[Fine, it's not like I have any choice right?]

[Naturally. well, it's probably gonna take you awhile to reach level 999 anyways, after all, the highest leveled person living on that planet isn't even half way there yet, ah, she's the demon lord by the way. don't be mistaken though, she isn't a demon lord that a king summons a hero to vanquish, demons are just a certain intelligent lifeform on the planet other than humans, this isekai is relatively peaceful in comparison to what humans have gone through on earth. anyways, since itll take you such a long time, I wouldn't particularly mind you being unfaithful to me, but show some restraint alright]

unfaithful?! so it's already been deemed that I would marry her?! and restraint? what does she see me as, some sort of lustful beast?!

[fu...Alright, that's fine, I agree, now can you send me to the isekai? I want to see my family now.]

[Wow, rushing are we? you sure you don't want to spend some time looking at me a bit more? after all, we probably won't see each other for a long time]

this girl, if she wants me to stay behind for a bit, why can't she just come out and say it?

[No, it's ok. even if it's a long time for me, it's nothing in comparison to the amount of time you've lived right? a few dozen or hundreds of years shouldn't be a problem for you.]

[Ah! you can't do that, talking about a womans age!]

well, you ARE god after all, you've been here from the start...oh well, whatever.

[Anyways, Can you send me off now?]

[Fine, fine. I get it, I'll send you off now. I expect many things from you, Haru-kun.]

[Ah right, Calling you god all the time is pretty annoying, do you have a name I can call you by?]

[Well, I don't really have one, after all no one has ever met me and lived to tell the tale...well, I guess you can call me Kuro, After all, Look at my beautiful long black hair!]

that's true, her long black hair is certainly beautiful, more so than I thought was physically possible, I can't even figure out what's special about it, but her entire being just seems to radiate attractive forces.

[Alright Kuro-san, I'll see you in the future then.]

[Ahh, see you later, Haru.]

Right as she says that, My vision blurs and then fades to black.

---

[Fufu, I never expected that a mistake I caused so long ago would bring about such an opportunity, after despairing for so long, I didn't think I'd have the chance to meet someone that could talk to me normally. I hope you can meet my expectations Haru, after all, Not only did I give you a few gifts, I even revived your family to go along with you, after all, if they just died, I'm sure you'd be pained throughout your life. However, even if I brought them back, it's not just the ones you're hoping to see...let's see how this will play out, I'll always be watching you, Haru.]

3. BlackKnightGodzilla

BlackKnightGodzilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got to say that I love this

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    wait a sec so you translate it or create it I'm confuse since you say about SPCnet style

5. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I made the novel last night, I plan to translate it into JP and posting it on syosetu in the future.

6. Sunrise

Sunrise Your ordinary passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in original composition

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hee and if one day it's popular maybe someone who don't know it's here will translate it~

asomeCokkies likes this.
  8. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Drop 15 chapters and I'll read it. I hate making a decision based off one chapter. Will you continue, did chapter one peak, these thoughts make me a little apprehensive.
    And congratz for making a blank thread according to the home page.

9. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

it shouldnt be blank LOL, maybe its a bug because the title is in full JP? anyhow, no worries, I'll slowly release more chapters depending on how lazy or creative I feel, it only took me like 10, 15 minutes tops to type out this chapter.

10. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    i smell NTR here... that scum father

11. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    incest? True Harem? R18? bookmarked. will give my 4 big toe if you add Brainwashing and hypnosis on the mix

12. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

unfortunately no, but you will get something close.

13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    close...... hmm mind control? or manipulative character? interesting~

14. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh. Its feels kinda generic...
    The house full of females seems like a cheap way to get the harem started.
    True harem tag also spoils the ending alot. So nothing is at surprise anymore except for many female falling for him smoothly.
    There isnt any purpose or anything for him to be summoned, and it happens too suddenly. The goddes feels like a 2D cookie cutter, cant feel any personality of her except that she is a bored bitch. Isnt dramatical and feels flat.
    I dunno, opening should have some impact for it to draw in readers...(this is how I wish novels to be =/ )
    this seems like something I would drop after 1 or 2 chapters.. no offense though.

15. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

it would be my job to make you eat those words lol.

there isn't supposed to be a purpose for him being summoned, after all....he wasn't summoned at all. the suddenness makes sense, considering all life on earth got vaporized by a supernovae lol

true harem doesn't really spoil anything, it just means he wont be a OTP MC...I didn't even need to put it in the genre, anyone reading through it could figure it out.

16. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    due to (un)popular demand (on reddit), I have taken out the gag part of the title, it no longer has lewd words, so all hypocrites and or pussies, chill out!

17. Qianweijia

Qianweijia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neva givu appu! Dont censor your work like that!

18. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    it was originally just a gag between me and my friend anyways, so it's not a big deal XD plot is still the same!

19. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here, just to let you know.

20. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't tell nymph I said anything about him here, cough.