Other Request 一点即燃

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BoredNovelFinder, Sep 28, 2019.

1. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for this novel. I've been reading it MTL so I don't know if it has an English translation already. I think the story is completed and it's short. Here's the link of where I saw it:

http://www.cqlriz.com/book/5314/

[​IMG]
    Machine Translated synopsis: A little bit of burning: the original name "the bottom line of the Emperor", the female host wave to fly, the male master is burning. The show promoted the new drama on the show. The host asked her how to evaluate the film emperor. Zhou Yining wrote a big dislike: "He is a cold air for walking." Ji Dongyang smiled, and it was a poisonous tongue: "Don't look at her laughing like an angel, actually It was a female devil." Soon after, the gossip dog broke the news: Ji Dongyang picked up a small card at the hotel entrance and made a phone call to the small card. In less than ten minutes, a beautiful woman entered the season movie room. Not out overnight! The filming of the seasons sensationalized the entire entertainment circle. Zhou Yining sent a Weibo: When did Miss Ben become a singer? Ji Dongyang, you give me a clear idea! Fans: Lying! What is the situation? ! Zhou Yining: I like him cold, but I can't stop. ————The

---

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

2. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link