Chinese 伪装学渣 (wei zhuang xue zha, fake bad students) BL

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Athi27, May 13, 2019.

1. Athi27

Athi27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    伪装学渣

Raw Linkhttp://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3190033:
    NU Link:
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I heard great things about this novel! I haven’t read it yet though as I can’t read Chinese, if possible it’d be great if it could get translated so we can have more slice of life/school life danmei
    Description:
    What happens when the two biggest troublemakers of school got placed in the same classroom, next to each other? One is noisy, one is quiet. One is narcissistic, the other has anger issues. He Zhao and Xie Yu are completely different in personality, but has one thing in common. They are the worst students in school...on purpose. Follow the hilarious daily lives of two straight A students, competing to get the last place in grades, while their friendship slowly turns in to romance.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1111111111
    I'm reading it right now and all I can say is
    THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS AND THE ML IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE WOULD 10/10 RECOMMEND

Just gonna include the snippets I translated for fun BC I LOVE THESE SNIPPETS LOL:
    Their first meeting:

MC and ML's groups arranged to meet up to throw down in a place midway between their cities.......... over an in-game item. Bc apparently ML's friends (?) stole the in-game item right from MC's friends' noses it was kinda dumb So MC follows along for fun and watches from a distance. ML sort of starts the fight then slowly... slips away... and went over to where MC was standing cause that was the only place with shade. Afterwards, the police came and ML was like "quick, cooperate with me" and acts all buddy buddy with MC while MC just goes "......." But one of ML's friends called him boss, so he gets caught anyway, and while he gets caught he points at MC and says "this is my fighting buddy" (cause they did fight for a bit) They end up at the police station, and after the policemen realised that they were fighting over the in-game item, he made them login to the game and THREW THE ITEM AWAY HAHAHAHA. When the police asked ML about his fight, ML said 'No no, I don't like fighting and killing, I'm a pacifist" Then afterwards the police gave them a looooooooong lecture about how to maintain a 'peaceful society' At the end, the police asked 'so what's the definition of a peaceful society'

Everyone: .......... what??? No one was listening
    Police: hmm??
    silence
    Police: Hey you, the pacifist just now, you answer
    ML: ???? doesn't even know what the qn is
    ML: I choose C

He Zhao was currently roping Xie Yu in to play a team game, and this person was deeply immersed in his skills in-game, “I’m seriously good — did you see that? Two kills with one hit. Come here, Ge will cover you.”

Xie Yu, “Take a closer look, I’m the one who killed that guy.”

If it wasn’t for the fact that you couldn’t attack your own teammate, Xie Yu might have killed off this person first.

At the start of a horror story sesh, He Zhao grabbed onto Xie Yu’s wrist at first bc he’s scared (but refuses to admit it). Then during the climax of the horror story,

He Zhao’s hand shifted down a few inches and directly grabbed Xie Yu’s hand. Xie Yu tried to fling him away a few times, but failed.

“Let go.” Xie Yu said, “Will you let go or not?”
    He Zhao: I won’t.

“……you’re really scared of this?”
    “Who said that I’m scared?”
    “Then let go of your hand.”
    “No.”

Btw He Zhao is the ML, Xie Yu is the MC

4. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss this novel is amazinggg!!!:cookie: 10/10 recommend also

5. redxx

redxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dmlation can pick this up :blobpeek:

6. Jury

Jury Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this book and have wanted to TL it forever, I can pick it up (unless you were going to do it, Zryuu?)

(Translator of Complete Guide to the Use and Care of a Personal Assistant here, btw)

7. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah nono pls go ahead I don't intend on picking up anything right now

Excited for your translation of this gem!!!!!!!!!!! :aww:

8. Jury

Jury Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, thank you! I've started and will post back in this thread when I have a full chapter :blobsmilehappy:
    (Edited to add quote)

ckaizu likes this.
  9. Jury

Jury Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the long wait, here you go. Two chapters are up. I have ten roughly translated, and will add a new chapter every couple days after I clean and edit.

(also, sorry for the googledoc format-- I'm still talking to my usual hosting site about posting this project there, and will move it to a proper site eventually. Consider this a preview until it's properly released?)

Thank you everyone for your patience, this translation is now on Chaleuria!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Pyromancer, cmall, Saikyi and 2 others like this.
  10. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: plz send a NU link after it's done

Jury likes this.
  11. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your translations. I've a question. Is there any detailed smut scenes in it? The fanart is btw stunning!!

12. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give us more spoilers. Like when and how did mc and ml fell in love, are there any detailed smut/intimate scenes like kissing and hugging, who are the other important characters, is this a HE or not?

Thank you!!

13. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc and ml are both working really hard to be last ranked student. In the first year high school they were in two sepearte buildings and both became infamous students (school punks sorta) ml beat up a teacher, mc just looks scary & mean + he came to school wearing black nail polish once) in 2nd yr they become desk mates. The whole school is like "will there be a fight???"
    over summer break (before becoming deskmate) mc and ml both helping their friends with a group fight over game weapons and everyone got dragged to police station. Theres also a education/knowledge app game, where ml is #1 when mc starts playing. Mc quickly catches up, and they fight each other (do quizzes) until app gets taken down. They don't find out each other's identity until later in the school year when the game goes back online, then they meet to pk in real life, then see each other. This is how they find out that each other is pretending to be a poor student . Before that, they had already gotten together, and both are just worrying about each other's "very poor grades" like mc is sending ml tutoring links and study guides, and ml is making mc Eat walnuts or something cause'it increases your memory' mc is pretending cause his mom remarried a rich guy who has a son that thinks mc wants to fought him for inheritance of company, mc doesnt want to make it hard for mom. Ml set science room on fire after doing secret experiemnts in middle school, his friend who was with him got blamed instead bc he was poor student, and expelled from school -ml found out after it happened and feels guilty. Their friendship just kinda happens, with ml bothering his desk mate (mc) who just wants to sleep and be left alone. They help each other with stuff (been a while ago i don't remember exactly.. But there was gang fighting, horrible homeroom teacher, random school antics with friends. they just find that they like each other and then conffess to each other and then they together (ch50). Then they move into the same dorm room. It should be 2ppl per dorm but everyone is scared of them so they have own room, which happens to be right across each other.
    So after they stop pretending to be poor students, they fight for top 1 now and the whole school is just like ?????? Mc becomes a dr, i think ml studies management
    Xxx is not very detailed, although their first time is MCs 18th bday. (Ch92) 2nd time ch103 :blobpeek:

komo komo, Sivajani, Ease and 2 others like this.
  14. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much!!!!!

Do you know why both mc and ml fell in love? I translated the last chapter and He Zhao said that he already was in love with the mc from the start. How true is this?

Regarding the ending, are they really married? That's what it says when i translated the last chapter.

- who really realized it first that he fell for the other one?

- Those other characters, like the classmates/friends and family, how important are they to the story? Any other side couple?

- Any problems that they face?

- Have they told their relationship to others, and if Yes how did they react? Accepted or not?

- after they graduated school, how is their relationship still described? Like are they living together?

- and who is this Zhou Danlai character?

- do you know if there are any intimate scenes like lots of kissing and huggings?

Thank you!!!!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  15. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeer i dont realky remember exact details anymore...but no it wasnt love at first site. At most, ml thought mc was fun to mess with. They fall for each other at the same time really. Their schoolmates/friends have a pretty big role, since it is school setting. No major drama really, the story is focus on growing up fluff. Everyone is basically accepting of their relationship , but they're also not proclaiming it to the world either. After highschool, they go to the same college :)

Sa76 likes this.
  16. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

Do you know if they kiss a lot/huggings?

Any jealousy?

- The parents of ml, are they rich?

- And at the end, are they living together in the dorm still or not?

17. Tea Fragrance

Tea Fragrance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RiiRu and baka8roukanako like this.
  18. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can change the status to 'picked-up' now, OP.

Athi27 likes this.
  19. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters is there?
    Are there any extras?

20. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    115 chapters.